Generation eXcess << Behind the Scene >>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:21 pm
Latest topics
» It happened
Suggestions EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Thank you, GX
Suggestions EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:59 pm by cbbakke

» GX PPV: Brisas de Verano 2014 (2014-09-19)
Suggestions EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:36 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 3rd Show GX (2014-09-12)
Suggestions EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:24 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 2nd Show GX (2014-09-05)
Suggestions EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:15 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 1st Show GX (2014-08-29)
Suggestions EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:12 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Any NFL Fans
Suggestions EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 pm by cbbakke

» Elimination Matches
Suggestions EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:05 pm by Black Spirit

» Win/Lose Records & Divisions
Suggestions EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:05 pm by Black Spirit

Suggestions

4 posters

Go down

Suggestions Empty Suggestions

Post  Black Spirit Fri May 13, 2011 10:52 pm

Here's the list of the replies I've gotten:

Overall, I think that we put on great shows with good storylines, angles and match ideas.

The one thing I can think of that needs improvement is the grammar in edited matches and in commentary. Maybe there should be someone whose role is solely to read over the other segments to make sure they are on par with the rest of the show. Quality control, if you will.

---

Background for each show with matching colors,

How ever we have to make sure that this background is even all the way, cause i saw it happen that allot of feds have backgrounds with text in them, but when they put it in a match, it just doesn't look right cause the background would stop half instead of full.

Update the .gif movies

I know that some of the guys have a gif intro movie, perhaps we could update some of them?

---

I just want to throw something up here,
Since the WWE superstars have a consent change of clothing, its perhaps cool to have someone as a Tailor?
This person creates new outfits for our superstars to wear on pay per views or special occasions?

---

Maybe it's my nostalgia, but back in the day, there were people rp-ing even during the two week break. I just like the atmosphere of an active roster. No big deal though.

---

a PPV like Survivor series

---

Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

https://blackspirittwg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions

Post  Guest Mon May 16, 2011 6:12 am

the grammar thing, isn't that easy to solve with Microsoft word?, although they don't correct it perfectly its at least one step ahead of some easy made mistakes

Back to top Go down

Post  The Immortal Arkken Tue May 17, 2011 6:15 pm

It would be a start, but Word cannot fix a misspelled wrestler's name. I could do that job, though.

I also like the idea of a tailor, but that would be quite time-consuming on that person. Still, it would be cool. As far as gif movies go, I know BS makes them, and he already has a ton of stuff to do. However, if someone were able to help in that department, then it would definitely enhance the presentation of our shows.

And role-playing is always cool with me. Maybe I should get to that.

The Immortal Arkken

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 18, 2011 7:21 am

The tailor thing, is easier if just make a change per season for those who want to change,
or debut with a new outfit on a new ppv, it can also be made in advance, and I'll be happy to take that job on me,

Back to top Go down

Post  The Immortal Arkken Wed May 18, 2011 11:36 pm

If you want to do it, I do not see why anyone would object. I would also be happy to be your first customer.

The Immortal Arkken

Back to top Go down

Post  SJ Dixon Thu May 19, 2011 6:36 pm

I think the grammar thing might have to be something we have to live with. I personally don't think it's a major issue (but I would say that Wink ). Using Word to help would only catch some of the problems, its generally a shit piece of sotware and isn't always right. I've seen it suggest things that makes no sense in English. It also wouldn't like some of the move names and wrestler names. Then there would be formatting issues putting it back into the matches and things could get messed up or missed. The only way to get things looking right for the shows is to paste them into Notepad first and then copy from there into the GM Application. However if it was just the edited bits and someone was being a kind of 'editor' then it might work better. It'd still be a pain in the ass copying and pasting the little bits between moves and moving them back again. Plus it would have to be after everyone had finished and that doesn't always happen until an hour or so before show time. Just my opinions on that point. If anyone wants to do that though then go for it.

I like the different outfits and GX tailor idea. Maybe just 3 outfits for the main wrestlers to give whoever does it more time. 1. current wrestling outfit or an update for those who've had the same one for a long time, 2. a PPV outfit as already suggested (not for everyone so less work involved), and 3. a backstage or non-wrestling outfit (just so everyone isn't constantly walking around in tights and whatever else they wear to the ring. Sometimes it'd be a slight change or none at all, for others it could be completely different)

The World's Collide PPV is kind of Survivor Series like in style. Although a lot of people probably haven't been around long enough to see that event yet. My personal preference would be to have our own Wrestlemania type event. Something bigger than everything else. Most companies (in real wrestling... that's an oxymoron!) have an anniversary show or their big event for the year.

I'd like to see more active RPing too. But I don't know what to do to improve that. BS laready gives extra merchandise bonuses on contracts for more active wrestlers I think. Maybe I should be a bit more active myself since I probably haven't posted a real RP for ages! Razz

Other than that I don't think we do too bad. Although I'm sure there's probably more I can think of... I might be back!
SJ Dixon
SJ Dixon

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty RE: Suggestions

Post  Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:44 am

How about a separate sections for Tag Teams. It would be almost the superstar information. Give some of the statics and giving if they are face/tweener/Heel team. on the statics part weight. You know when the announcer says Now the Tag Team of ????? total weight in 400lbs. Just an idea to put out there.

Back to top Go down

Post  cbbakke Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:52 pm

can you put a city that each event is in. I like doing some promos about different towns and I think it can add a little flavor.

cbbakke

Back to top Go down

Post  The Immortal Arkken Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:32 pm

I am pretty sure they all take place in the same arena, in what I jokingly call eXcessville.

The Immortal Arkken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down