Generation eXcess << Behind the Scene >>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:21 pm
Latest topics
» It happened
Ideas and Suggestions for next Season EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Thank you, GX
Ideas and Suggestions for next Season EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:59 pm by cbbakke

» GX PPV: Brisas de Verano 2014 (2014-09-19)
Ideas and Suggestions for next Season EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:36 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 3rd Show GX (2014-09-12)
Ideas and Suggestions for next Season EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:24 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 2nd Show GX (2014-09-05)
Ideas and Suggestions for next Season EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:15 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 1st Show GX (2014-08-29)
Ideas and Suggestions for next Season EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:12 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Any NFL Fans
Ideas and Suggestions for next Season EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 pm by cbbakke

» Elimination Matches
Ideas and Suggestions for next Season EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:05 pm by Black Spirit

» Win/Lose Records & Divisions
Ideas and Suggestions for next Season EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:05 pm by Black Spirit

Ideas and Suggestions for next Season

3 posters

Go down

Ideas and Suggestions for next Season Empty Ideas and Suggestions for next Season

Post  SJ Dixon Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:37 pm

As requested by management... 13th season coming up in a couple of weeks (hopefully! please no delay this time TWG bosses). Unlucky for some but GX keeps going. So any ideas on how we can step it up?

We've got 3 new champions from the PPV, two retained and other fresh storylines to start. And I've heard a rumour about some fresh faces joining us.

So anyone want to put anything forward, suggest a feud, storyline, direction for a wrestler???
SJ Dixon
SJ Dixon

Back to top Go down

Ideas and Suggestions for next Season Empty Re: Ideas and Suggestions for next Season

Post  Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:23 pm

Well I am one of the new faces around here and I thought that storyline where I am involved could be like someone has heard about before, but doesn't like my presence here. Something like that.

Back to top Go down

Ideas and Suggestions for next Season Empty Re: Ideas and Suggestions for next Season

Post  Black Spirit Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:35 am

These are some of the already planned storylines/feuds/ideas for the next season. Some are new and others started on the previous season:

- 2Face / Emma (Management) Feud will continue.

- SL:CD members going on separate ways.

- No Remorse / Black Spirit.

- For Honor King's superstars brought by Emma to replace lazy members

- Divine Intervention's next and awaited member.

- Emma "handing" Mason a shot at Semag's title.

- And the best of it all, the second edition of Battlefield Of Honor 30-Man Battle Royal at the mid of the season with the winner getting a shot at the World Title on the season's finale PPV; Inner Nemesis.

On a side onte, there's an idea flying around my head like a mosquito. I'm not pretty sure if this the right move but anyways I'm going to share it with you guys; A Brand Extension. This means that the roster will be split. Half of the susperstars will be part of eXcess and the other will be part of Obsession. Only the champions would be allowed to appear on any show.

Main Advantge:
- RolePlaying will be easier for everybody since you'll have a whole week to follow up your storyline.

Main Disadvantage:
- Feuds possibilities will be reduced since you'd only be able to feud with the guys on your Shows. I think that this can be solved if we keep the Heavyweight and part of the National Division in one Show and the other part of the National Division and the TV Division on the other show.

What do you guys think of all of this?
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

https://blackspirittwg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:42 am

I don't like the idea of splitting up for brands

Back to top Go down

Post  Semag D'Nim Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:51 pm

My previous fed had "brands" and it really doesn't feel like it works well. Would you have the same commentators? Different ones for each brand? Making another set of "personalities" stretches things a bit I think. It could be something that would work for a couple seasons, and then you have a brand collision and the "powers that be" dissolve the brands or whatever, but I think we can do more without splitting up the talent.

Semag D'Nim

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:13 pm

My main goals are to bring something fresh to the shows and to have an alternative for the inactive members to cooperate and become occasional RPers. Most of them complain that don't have time to RP, so if they only have to follow a weekly story and post once a week, then they'll have no excuses.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

https://blackspirittwg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down