Generation eXcess << Behind the Scene >>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:21 pm
Latest topics
» It happened
Hey, I was on  TWG just watching the chat,  and ??????? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Thank you, GX
Hey, I was on  TWG just watching the chat,  and ??????? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:59 pm by cbbakke

» GX PPV: Brisas de Verano 2014 (2014-09-19)
Hey, I was on  TWG just watching the chat,  and ??????? EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:36 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 3rd Show GX (2014-09-12)
Hey, I was on  TWG just watching the chat,  and ??????? EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:24 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 2nd Show GX (2014-09-05)
Hey, I was on  TWG just watching the chat,  and ??????? EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:15 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 1st Show GX (2014-08-29)
Hey, I was on  TWG just watching the chat,  and ??????? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:12 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Any NFL Fans
Hey, I was on  TWG just watching the chat,  and ??????? EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 pm by cbbakke

» Elimination Matches
Hey, I was on  TWG just watching the chat,  and ??????? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:05 pm by Black Spirit

» Win/Lose Records & Divisions
Hey, I was on  TWG just watching the chat,  and ??????? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:05 pm by Black Spirit

Hey, I was on TWG just watching the chat, and ???????

+2
Black Spirit
Troy Belmonte
6 posters

Go down

Hey, I was on  TWG just watching the chat,  and ??????? Empty Hey, I was on TWG just watching the chat, and ???????

Post  Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:46 am

Something to with next season, and feds have to be small like 25 members in a fed?

I was wondering if that happen. An idea on the chat for a fed to stay together just split it in 2.The 2 feds could work together under one forum.

I thinking that is the gist of it.

That sounds like an idea for having ppv having one fed face off with other.

Something else, I heard it sounds like if the guys with high ents but don't rp won't be seeing the big pay days.(I'm not sure on that one)

Is twg trying to make it easy on a gm or harder?

Back to top Go down

Hey, I was on  TWG just watching the chat,  and ??????? Empty .

Post  Troy Belmonte Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:00 pm

25 man federations, that's stupid, I guess it could be true, but I probably wouldn't believe it unless it's from a GML

Troy Belmonte

Back to top Go down

Hey, I was on  TWG just watching the chat,  and ??????? Empty Re: Hey, I was on TWG just watching the chat, and ???????

Post  Black Spirit Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:45 pm

Part of that is true and I was waiting to have a more accurate version to let you know, so we wouldn't have to deal with the rumors.

This is what has been brought to us the GMs. It's a lof of changes, so I'm just covering the more important things that are changing:

- A new fed system will be implemented but we still don't know when.

- It will feature 25 players per Fed as a response to the constant GM's complaining of not having enough RPers.

- This system will not use Entrances to calculate which roster gets promoted as a response to active players complaining for not getting big contracts and inactive big guys getting them. I still haven't got an answer about how it will work then.

- Only 1 show per week.

- VGMs will get paid for their service.

- Chance to name the 3 top RPers which will give those players extra payments.

- Divisons will have 6 feds instead of 4. 2 will get promoted and 2 demoted.

- A Fed reset will occur when this kicks off and every fed will start at the same level.

I'll add more details when I get or remember them but the truth is that in less than 24 hours the GM Forum went to total chaos. Reading the details of the change and the comments from other GMs took me so long that I didn't have time to set up friday's show last night like I use to.

I must say that I agree with most of the things, but suggested to increase the roster's size to 30. 50 is too much, that's for sure. I also asked to have 5 shows per season, so we have enough time to build up storylines for a final show.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

https://blackspirittwg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Hey, I was on  TWG just watching the chat,  and ??????? Empty Re: Hey, I was on TWG just watching the chat, and ???????

Post  The Immortal Arkken Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:54 pm

Interesting ideas, but that also means we will have less jobbers and more matches featuring the same people over and over. I guess we could have matches featuring established wrestlers against OC guys.

The Immortal Arkken

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:06 pm

That's the most difficult thing to handle out of the whole new system; roster's freshness. The sad true is that if this is happening we won't have more OCs. I'll be forced to keep the most active guys which will result in people facing each other over and over again.

As I said, they still haven't said when this is taking place but they said that the system would reboot every year.

What Duran heard (Well, actually read) is that the staff will give GMs the chance to have "extensions" like Raw/Smackdown, but every externsion will have it's own GM and VGMs. It will be just for storylines purposes.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:32 pm

This is the final decision and I am happy that 2 out of 3 recommendations I made were taken in consideration. This is the actual post from Abdel from 10 minutes ago:

============================

Hi Guys,

It's about time to throw in this new fed system we have been working on for your feedback. There has been a lot of rumours about how it, so I gotta put thhat to rest and give you the exact system.

Please keep an open mind about this, and compare between both the current system and this one before you give any oppinion/Critic, as we have thought of optimizing both GMs and RPers experience through it, and we'd hate to get some thoughtless objections just for the sake of contradicting the change.

Here it goes:

* Fundementals:

Roster Capacity: 30 Members
Number of shows per season: 5
Show per week: One show per week (Roleplay is obligatory)
Matches per show: 10
Apparitions on the contract: Maximum 5
Total appearances: 100 appearances

We will have 6 rosters per fed and 1/3 of the rosters get promoted instead of 1/4

*Feds will be reset every year, as the popularity will be maxed out in less than a year giving everyone a chance to get to 4000 fans.
P.S: Upon reset a roster won't lose their ranking.

Popularity:

Formula: 125 / (contract level value * (current pop ^ 0,2)) (randomized x0.9~1.1)

where: Contract level value equals 1 for legends and adds 0.1 for every level down.

Entrances will nolonger be relevant, and the only factor will be your contract level. You'll be gaining less as your popularity increases.

Ticket sales:

ticket sales = Roster fans based income + Fans present in the show income
(1 fan = 1 ticket)
Formula stays the same, including title bonuses, and arena upgrades (These might be nerfed if the income gets too high at the end of a fed cycle).

Ticket prices will be different depending on which level are you on.
Tickets will be sold at 20 FEs a ticket for Mondial, 17, for IC, 15 for C, 12 for IN, and 10 for Nationals.

Roleplay stars:

This is a new feature where GMs will have to nominate 5 of their wrestlers for the best roleplayers of the season. Then these wrestlers can be selected to have a roleplay star (added to their profile). Upon confirmation from GMLs these players can start benifiting from their RP stars in the areas that follow.
P.S: GMLs confirmation will be required so they can monitor any abuse/favouritism in nominations (i.e: A GM always nominates the same ppl for the award or nominate themselves for it.)

Roster payment:
These payments will be kept as they are.
Each lvl of contract pays a different comission on the show income:

(1) Jobber 0.875% of a shows ticket income.
(2) Mid Carder 1.75% of a shows ticket income
(3) Main Eventer 2.65% of a shows ticket income
(4) Star 3.5% of a shows ticket income
(5) Super Star 4.35% of a shows ticket income
(6) Legend 5.25% of a shows ticket income

*Every Roleplay star adds 1k FEs to their income (Not to be deducted from the fed income balance)

Contracts available to a roster:
Legend x2
Superstar x4
Star x4
Maineventer x6
Midcarder x6
Jobber x8

Merchandinsing:

Formula:
[sqrt(show attendance) x (Yellow stars *excluding entrances + RP stars^1.5)]/50

Ok, Here is a complicated one. This will become the new Merch formula.

*Show attendance is the number of tickets sold
*yellow stars are your usual match yellow stars (excluding entrances)
*RP stars are the roleplay stars as explained above

VGMs:
VGMs will be paid for their work. Every VGM will receive an extra income per week according to the following table: (3 TPs no matter which level are you)
National: 2.000 FEs
International: 4.000 FEs
Continental: 6.000 FEs
Intercontinental: 8.000 FEs
Mondial: 10.000 FEs

*You can only hire 2 paid VGMs. The rest will work free.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Clown Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:18 am

Funny... so the season will be longer (5 weeks instead of 4) and only one show per week ok, I could endure that... but I hope we wont split in "two feds" for that? And when these changes will be implemented? Starting from next season?
Wicked Clown
Wicked Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:35 am

Well, that sounds interessting. To be true, this could be a new beginning of beeing a GM. It would be much easier. Anyway. I think that this changes are maybe the right way. Two shows each week can be to much work. And with only one show each week youhave a better show, a better quality and more interessting matches. And it is also a great way to "rebuild" the structure of the contracts. TX will go through this together, or?

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:22 am

I'm assuming it'll start next season.

And to Loki, our current roster has 42 signed superstars and 4 contracts waiting to be signed. I just counted 13 players that I could fire right now withouth touching one single storyline. That would leave us with 29 guys.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SJ Dixon Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:53 am

That's a big change and its gonna have a major impact on how feds are run from now on.

As far as I can make out from this, the good points are:

only one show a week (it gives rp'ers chance to do a decent back and forth segment with a whole week to write it all and don't need to rush it, plus VGMs can take time to do the writing)
and better recognition for actual rp'ers rather than guys who just have a load of entrances (although some have both qualitites)

A lot of the formulas and things regarding how they will calculate stuff mean fck all to me and don't make much sense, although I just skimmed through them. And I'm not sure how the whole resetting idea works. I can see the benefit as it freshens things up every year rather than the situation we have now where the top few feds will always been the top ones. But if everyone is starting at the bottom, will they only promote 2 (or however many it is) the first season or will they then place everyone in the rankings based on that one season of performance?? Obviously the first way would take nearly a full year if not longer to actually get everyone into position. And if they are doing a reset every year, will all feds start again at the bottom?? [never mind that was answered already in the details]

I also see pros and cons of the smaller roster. Since we don't have to have guys with large entrances to be successful we can just hire wrestlers willing to participate and generate segments and interesting shows. Which is obviously a smaller number than those who just want to play. But like others have pointed out, the freshness of opponents is gonna be poor.

I've been here since the start pretty much at the top of the card and there's a whole roster of other top guys I've never come close to feuding with and barely had more than a handful of meaningless matches against in all that time. That won't happen now. Or not over such a long period at least. You can still go through a whole year without meeting a couple of your closest competitors other than a couple of meaningless matches. The way around this is with 2 rosters and sending people back and forth between the two to keep it fresh. The problem with this is getting enough rp'ers so we don't dilute the talent too much and lose good verbal battles from both shows.

I guess this'll kinda fck up any future plans you had for the next few seasons to some extent???
SJ Dixon
SJ Dixon

Back to top Go down

Post  Semag D'Nim Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:22 pm

From what BS said in his last post, I don't think it'll change his plans *much*, as we can get down to the 30 roster limit without losing anybody from storylines.

It's probably going to necessitate us to eventually do some face v face or heel v heel storylines, unless we start having guys turning a little more regularly.

Four shows to build up to a PPV seems a little short, but I think it can work. We may just have more multiple-season stories (although we've been doing that lately anyway).

Semag D'Nim

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:29 pm

The big plans stay the same. Minors might change a little, like the Obsession Challenge.

My question remains as I don't know what will determine the promotions. I guess they still want to keep that secret formula and have just told us that they're eliminating Entrances off the equation.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down