Generation eXcess << Behind the Scene >>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:21 pm
Latest topics
» It happened
Build Preference - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Thank you, GX
Build Preference - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:59 pm by cbbakke

» GX PPV: Brisas de Verano 2014 (2014-09-19)
Build Preference - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:36 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 3rd Show GX (2014-09-12)
Build Preference - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:24 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 2nd Show GX (2014-09-05)
Build Preference - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:15 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 1st Show GX (2014-08-29)
Build Preference - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:12 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Any NFL Fans
Build Preference - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 pm by cbbakke

» Elimination Matches
Build Preference - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:05 pm by Black Spirit

» Win/Lose Records & Divisions
Build Preference - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:05 pm by Black Spirit

Build Preference

+3
Wicked Clown
Black Spirit
SJ Dixon
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Build Preference - Page 2 Empty Re: Build Preference

Post  Wicked Clown Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:18 pm

cbbakke wrote:Is pin bonus, initiative and bleed bonus bad for everybody or just balance? What other ones are good to avoid?

For balanced as I know they are definetly worthless if you are talking about AT. Especially initiative. Bleed bonus maybe worth only for First Blood matches... but I guess then you better can increase your "Stiff Blow".

Now answering to Duran's question. If you haven't did your stat reset then you can do this right now. Remember to put the heck of points on class main position - Versatility, because next time this position you can only increase when you will have enough points in all four skills (for example: I have Versatility at 55 and now to increase it I will need atleast 56 points in all four skills - 56 points in Strenght, 56 points in Speed, 56 in Tech etc. you understand). But don't spend all of them only in Versatility in Strenght position there is at least 3 positions where you need to focus too (Might, Rage, Unstoppable Blow)! As for rest... remember only one thing! You don't need to increase two similar positions like Dodge bonus(Improved reflexes in Speed skill) or Block(in Tech skill)! You should increase only one of them which you have previously chosen as AT. Then when you will put all your skill points on positions which you choose then you will see the moves list what you can buy and increase. Remember one more thing - you dont need to buy 8-10 moves per position! There is enough if you have (and choose) only 3-5 bigest moves(including Trademarks and Finishers) per position and then only increase them. For Trademarks you should do trademark reset (as I remember there you will need to spend more 20TPs for trademarks reset if you want not to lose 20% of their current strenght) and pick some regular bigest moves that you can buy in moves section (for exmple in Groggy I choose as trademark Chokeslam, in Bent Down - Piledriver) and rise them only till level 5 then you can rename them and rise at level which you have before your Trademarks.

p.s. and one more thing! After you made your moves as Trademarks you can disable (or even better delete if you are supporter) these moves as regular moves! Now you will have them already as Trademarks and you don't need to double them as regular moves!
Wicked Clown
Wicked Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:51 pm

I think that when you buy a reset your Trademarks are automatically resetted too. You'll have to create them from scratch with no penalty.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

https://blackspirittwg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Clown Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:29 pm

I don't remember exactly how it was but I guess you can be right! So then Duran need only to pick some new trademarks wisely! Smile
Wicked Clown
Wicked Clown

Back to top Go down

Build Preference - Page 2 Empty RE: Build Preference

Post  Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:52 am

ESSENTIAL INFORMATIONS

Class: Balanced
Exp Points: 11,511
Health Points:2.110
Stamina: 1594,6
Allowed Attacks: 9 (bonus 60%)
Attacks Denied: 4 (bonus 60%)

BONUSES

Attack Bonus: 325+5
Initiative bonus: 80
Submission Bonus: 81
Adrenalin Gain: 34
Bleeding Bonus: 20
Pinning Bonus: 70

DAMAGE MODIFIERS

Direct Damage Increaser: 295+5%
Submission Damage Increaser: 81%
Damage Reducer: 90%
Stamina reducer: 55%

SKILLS

Block: 250
Dodge: 10
Escape Submissions: 20%
Pin Opposition: 20

FINISHERS, TAUNTS, TM

Devastator
End
Face Plant
Game Over
Happy Ending
Show Stopper
Twisted
Twisted Fist
Twister Bomb

Advanced Techniques

Increased Resistance: 14. Student
Power Blow: 14. Student
Increased Block: 14. Student
Increased Attack: 15. Beginner

Here is the reset. I stopped Vers at 50.

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Clown Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:43 am

"Damage Reducer: 90%" could be even only 50% (at your Versatility level) because this is worthless in all ways with that low numbers! At high level (30,31, 32) you need this Damage Reducer about 1000+ to handle (or atlesat to try handle) with other wrestlers Direct Damage with your DR! And then you need to build a little bit different this build up focusing as well on DR (spending there too some exps at DR ATs)! so there fore ypu better need to focus on Block and spend these skill points what you spend on DR at somthing else in Resistance skill! But ok, now it's late to worry about it.... anyway how many moves you have now? You don't need them more than 60-70.
Wicked Clown
Wicked Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:18 pm

So, I'm getting close to raising block with more ATs or should I spend it on DR ATs?

Well, dang. I will say my new TMs are hitting better damage Legendary and up. I noticed the blocking is better.

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Clown Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:36 am

Duran West wrote:So, I'm getting close to raising block with more ATs or should I spend it on DR ATs?

Forget about DR if you already choose Block! Block, Attack these are things where you need to focus! Of course don't forget time to time increase IR and PB too.
Wicked Clown
Wicked Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:16 pm

ESSENTIAL INFORMATIONS

Class: Balanced
Exp Points: 10.646
Health Points:2.110
Stamina: 2087,92
Allowed Attacks: 9 (bonus 64%)
Attacks Denied: 4 (bonus 60%)

BONUSES

Attack Bonus: 427+5
Initiative bonus: 80
Submission Bonus: 81
Adrenalin Gain: 39
Bleeding Bonus: 20
Pinning Bonus: 70

DAMAGE MODIFIERS

Direct Damage Increaser: 391+5%
Submission Damage Increaser: 81%
Damage Reducer: 90%
Stamina reducer: 55%

SKILLS

Block: 346
Dodge: 10
Escape Submissions: 20%
Pin Opposition: 20

FINISHERS, TAUNTS, TM

Devastator
End
Face Plant
Game Over
Happy Ending
Show Stopper
Twisted
Twisted Fist
Twister Bomb

Advanced Techniques

Increased Resistance: 17. Dilettante
Power Blow: 17. Dilettante
Increased Block: 17. Dilettante
Increased Attack: 18. Sharp

Strength 63
Speed 61
Technique 61
Resistance 61

Well, I thought you might want to see an update. I been work on Strength in the stat, I been increasing Adrenalin Gain. Once, I working on four ATs I noticed my Finishers(any of the 3) wasn't hitting good. So, I decided to increase Adrenalin Gain without ATs. Since, finishers only work on pure Rage. I was think of increasing rage to 50, but not touching my finishers. This way they can hit with frequency. Each of my finishers are over level 31, and it would be a pain in the ass to level back up. I looking back on a few posts, that when I did that reset. I should have done like Wicked Clown said. I should had stop 50% Damage Resistance. Because Block works better than Damage Resistance.

Here is a question, once I get 50 tps. Should I do another reset to fix that?

P.S. The stable I am in is called "We Are Legends". I want to really thank Black Spirit and Wicked Clown. Very Happy Why, I am a monster depending on the other stable we are facing I do 23,000+ to 33,000+ Shocked. The rest of my stable members kinda suck. It goes Duran West, Logic, Inifinity and last Jackson Frost. I take out the other stable most of the time by myself. It's like being in Ultimate Survival match. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Clown Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:24 am

Duran West wrote:[
Here is a question, once I get 50 tps. Should I do another reset to fix that?

Of course you can do again that reset if you wish and don't feel good with your current build. One more thing I would spend a bit more on Attack and Block than on PB and IR. You don't need them (IR, PB) on equal level as Attack and Block. For example mine Attack and Block are at 41. IR at 26, PB at 33.... in higher level (32) I increase one more AT - Power Body to see how it works then. So far it works at least not bad.
Wicked Clown
Wicked Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum