Generation eXcess << Behind the Scene >>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:21 pm
Latest topics
» It happened
Build Preference EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Thank you, GX
Build Preference EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:59 pm by cbbakke

» GX PPV: Brisas de Verano 2014 (2014-09-19)
Build Preference EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:36 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 3rd Show GX (2014-09-12)
Build Preference EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:24 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 2nd Show GX (2014-09-05)
Build Preference EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:15 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 1st Show GX (2014-08-29)
Build Preference EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:12 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Any NFL Fans
Build Preference EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 pm by cbbakke

» Elimination Matches
Build Preference EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:05 pm by Black Spirit

» Win/Lose Records & Divisions
Build Preference EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:05 pm by Black Spirit

Build Preference

+3
Wicked Clown
Black Spirit
SJ Dixon
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Build Preference Empty Build Preference

Post  SJ Dixon Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:26 am

Ok so here's something to chat about and discuss... What type of build do you prefer? Mainly defence or mainly attack??

I see a lot of wrestlers with really high defence and that's just BORING!!! Any match with two guys on high defence usually doesn't finish and very little happens during the long match anyway. I prefer the style I have and Black Spirit has too. Attack is much more fun, and while we might lose a lot of matches because of a lower defence at least the matches are more entertaining.

An all out attack (or at least more attack focused) means you're at least trying to win the match. Having a high defence is more about trying not to lose than trying to win (grow a pair!!).

That's my opinion. So what's everybody else's preferences?
SJ Dixon
SJ Dixon

Back to top Go down

Build Preference Empty Re: Build Preference

Post  Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:02 am

My usual build :
1000+ DDI 1000+ AB 1000 block 200 DR.

But this season I was trying to win that tournament as well as achieving DRAWS with my tag partners. Well, seems a draw in the fed where you hit 2/3 of the all hits and tire yourself SLIGHTLY is a loss :S

I prefer Attacking build with a slight defense so - balanced.

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:00 pm

I definitely prefer the Attack build for every reason Dixon said. The resistance build is better for the Feds thou cause nothing will give the Fed more EXP than a Draw, but the truth is that watching Devastating and MORTAL moves is more exciting than watching weak moves after weak moves.

Now answering to Mapoko, I think that a match should be judged not by who gave a better show but by who seems to be closer to win the match. Think about this, you're called to determine who won a match where one guy threw 20 weak punches and 50 weak kicks that didn't make any effect on guy number 2. In the other hand, you've got guy number 2 that threw only 1 punch that sent the other guy crashing down and left him with a swollen eye. Who should be considered the winner? Who was closer to win the fight?
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

https://blackspirittwg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:29 pm

you said "If that match continued forever you would be red 1st"
Dude, I have 30K dmg finisher so think again. Even with his DR its 3K pure dmg. Does he have 3K dmg ? Does he have 1,5K stamina ?
Anyway, its your show - your call.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:51 pm

Well, I've played around with a few of the other builds (on the speed fed). I've done Strength and Balanced, and already have a pretty good understanding of Resistance. And I've got to say, as far as a boring defense goes, I kind of have it set in two different categories. Actual defense (as in focused alot on DDR) and Dodgers (people invested highly in Feint, Block, and Pacification). I'm the type thats spent ALOT on my DDR, and neglected alot of my dodging ability. And I find fights between me and others can still be pretty good (though I do lose alot). It creates a bit of tension really. Two guys pummeling each other, but the moves not seeming to have much effect, until the very end when one lands that MORTAL or LEGENDARY move, and picks up the win. Which for the most part is how I'm built, to have my butt kicked at the start, then deliver that one big blow or big chain of blows.

But for me, its kinda of a let down when everything is dodged. As far as win or lose goes, I don't really care. Just means to try and work out the build even more (which is my favorite part of the late game, micromanageing you're build). But if we're talking entertainment value, just like a real match, its not that fun to see a guy pretty much squash the other by dodging all moves and constantly hitting. But, then again, you have to take in account thats the full purpose for some builds. Speeds in particular. I guess I can't add to much, as I appreciate every build for what they're meant to do.

Back to top Go down

Build Preference Empty Re: Build Preference for a Balance

Post  Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:16 am

This is my current build. In 7 days Speed will be 61.
Strength 61
Speed 60
Technique 60
Resistance 60
Versatility 60

ESSENTIAL INFORMATIONS

Class: Balanced
Exp Points: 1.344
Health Points:2.890(+50 / 2%)
Stamina: 777(+20 / 2%)
Allowed Attacks: 9 (bonus 50%)
Attacks Denied: 4 (bonus 50%)

BONUSES

Attack Bonus: 130+5 (+5 / 1%)
Initiative bonus: 129(+5 / 1%)
Submission Bonus: 130 (+5 / 1%)
Adrenalin Gain: 89
Bleeding Bonus: 62
Pinning Bonus: 128 (+5 / 1%)

DAMAGE MODIFIERS

Direct Damage Increaser: 144+5(+10 / 2%)%
Submission Damage Increaser: 144(+10 / 2%)%
Damage Reducer: 146(+10 / 2%)%
Stamina reducer: 33 %

SKILLS

Block: 81(+5 / 1%)
Dodge: 67 (+5 / 1%)
Escape Submissions: 82(+10 / 2%)%
Pin Opposition: 82(+10 / 2%)

FINISHERS, TAUNTS, TM

Devastator
End
Game Over
Happy Ending
Show Stopper
Twisted Fist
Twisted Takedown
Twister Bomb
Twister Hold

ADVANCED TECHNIQUES

Inner Rage: 7. Beginner
Power Body: 7. Beginner
Increased Resistance: 7. Beginner
Power Blow: 7. Beginner
Mortal Submission: 7. Beginner
Increased Attack: 6. Trainee
Increased Submission: 6. Trainee
Damage Resistance: 7. Beginner
Increased Dodging: 6. Trainee
Increase Initiative: 6. Trainee
Increased Pinning: 6. Trainee
Pinning Resistance: 7. Beginner
Increased Submission Defence: 7. Beginner
Increased Block: 7. Beginner
Low Blow: 6. Trainee

I am build up tps to 70, 50 reset, 20 reset AT's. I am using my exp. on AT's. I have found that SA's do work, after level 21. However, there current level is it. I like ents, then SA's. Some of the guys I faced on level 28 had no ents. So, I figured they completely wasted their fes on SA's instead of Ents.

In BLWF, I was told I have a Fair Balance Build. So, my question is: Should I do a reset since I'm at Level 30?

If so, it will take 7 weeks build tps. I start on this, last Sunday and kept voting on free tps. I think it will take me 2 seasons. I won't reset until the season break. This will be my second reset, I should get more ents after the reset. If, I need to.

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:42 pm

My first advice is not to waste money in SA. You better focus on AT instead. So If I were you, I'd sell those SA AFTER you work on your AT. And that takes us to advice No. 2:

Being Balance doesn't mean that you have to balance your ATs too. When you hear us always talking about only having 4 ATs and focusing only on those, we say it because it works. You MUST sell all of those ATs and buy only 4 of them. Which ones? It will depend on the build you're looking for.

Now, these are the things you're doing wrong:

Inner Rage: 7. Beginner
Increase Initiative: 6. Trainee
Increased Pinning: 6. Trainee
Pinning Resistance: 7. Beginner
Low Blow: 6. Trainee
USELESS

Mortal Submission: 7. Beginner
Increased Submission: 6. Trainee
Increased Submission Defence: 7. Beginner
Consider this. do you want to be a Technique Master?

Increased Dodging: 6. Trainee
Increased Block: 7. Beginner
You can't have these 2 because they're the same. Choose one and get rid off the other

Remember, choose 4! Unless you're turning into those TWG Freaks
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Clown Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:53 pm

BS is right! Looking at your build (and what I will do if I were you) I should rebuild your ATs first and focus only on 4 ATs! For me these are - Attack, Block (or Dodge - you should choose one of them - Block or Dodge), Power Blow, and Increase Resistance! For example I focus more on Attack and Block (this called "Attack/Block" or can be "Attack/Dodge" based build) - use a lot of exps there (for me they both are currently at level 37) and less on PB(29) and IR(26). For me it works fine and I see that your build in skills are quite similar to mine (I'm "Balanced" too) - only one thing I have strenght at 63 and rest of skills at 62. Of course you can also choose to be some kind of "elephant" and make your build on resistance (Damage resistance, IR, Attack, PB etc) but I would not advise you to do that of course If you don't like to end 30-40% of your matches at draw.... SA is useless! I dont have any SA and you should better spend your money on entrances... for me with only ~29000 matches I have wrestler score about ~95K.... there is not too much guys in level 31 with ~95K score and done this all in less than 30K matches... Smile And one more thing - upgrade your entrance when you can then you will get more exps for matches and you should participate in Events, Private leagues then you can get more fans and more exps and then you can rise your wrestler faster. With your wrestler "age" which is almost similar to mine you have only ~10000 matches.... thats pretty bad.... talking about stats rebuild... maybe you should do this too if you have spend some skill points for example in some similar things like for example on Block (in "skills" and "technique" section which increases your block skills) and then for example in "Improved reflexes" in speed section is useless and you shouldn't spend on that any point because this will increase your Dodge skills, but like BS already said you should choose only one of these defences (Block or Dodge) to rise it up and then other is useless and will be wasting your time, exps and skill points, but actually I guess, you can do this stats rebuild later when you (first of all) rebuild your ATs!
Wicked Clown
Wicked Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:45 am

Thanks. After tomorrow, I will have 27 tps. I will reset the ATs first. In 2 weeks, I will get rid of SAs. I hate the 20% penalty on both for 10 tps. FES and EXP.

1. Attack
2. Power Blow
3. Block
4. Increase Resistance

378,000 exp pts. to use on those 4. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Clown Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:19 am

Thats right! You better should wait a little and use all 20 TPs on ATs rebuild then you wont lose any ATs or lose money for selling SA! 378,000 exp points is not too much but its the point for you to start "new life".... Wink You can choose build Dodge if you dont want to use Block! Actually as I know BS focus on Dodge, I focuss on Block, but we're pretty even in matches so far so there is no big difference on what defence you focus! Actually for better effect you can see in your skills what are at higher level now - Block skill or IR (improved reflexes) skill and then choose what to build - Block or Dodge....
Wicked Clown
Wicked Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:37 am

Hey, I thought you guys might want to see my build with the ATs update:

ESSENTIAL INFORMATIONS

Exp Points: 163
Health Points:2.330(+50 / 2%)
Stamina: 1550,2(+20 / 2%)

BONUSES

Attack Bonus: 270+5 (+5 / 1%)
Initiative bonus: 88(+5 / 1%)
Submission Bonus: 88 (+5 / 1%)
Adrenalin Gain: 33
Bleeding Bonus: 20
Pinning Bonus: 86 (+5 / 1%)

DAMAGE MODIFIERS

Direct Damage Increaser: 298+5(+10 / 2%)%
Submission Damage Increaser: 88(+10 / 2%)%
Damage Reducer: 90(+10 / 2%)%
Stamina reducer: 34 %

SKILLS

Block: 207(+5 / 1%)
Dodge: 25 (+5 / 1%)
Escape Submissions: 26(+10 / 2%)%
Pin Opposition: 26(+10 / 2%)

FINISHERS, TAUNTS, TM

Devastator
End
Game Over
Happy Ending
Show Stopper
Twisted Fist
Twisted Takedown
Twister Bomb
Twister Hold

ADVANCED TECHNIQUES

Increased Resistance: 14. Student
Power Blow: 14. Student
Increased Block: 13. Apprentice
Increased Attack: 13. Apprentice

I updated this to show the SPEED 61 skill points used. Now Working TECHNIQUE Skill to lvl 61.
My next AT boost will either Attack or Block. But I got a week to 2.

Last edited by Duran West on Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:57 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : editing/updating info.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:32 am

Well, with guys +200/0 instead of 18,000 to 50,000+, they only get 2,000 to 4,000 on me.

I am in a stable I crushed 3 of the guys. My total damage inflected points was 18,800+, which is cool Cool . I usually takeout 3 guys I was lucky to get up to 5,000.

Well, gathering exp and 4 days speed will be level 61. Then 5 weeks tech/resist & vers. I like vers, cause of the benefit to the stats.

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:52 am

After that rebuilt you surely will do better. I'll have the chance to see the effects when I book you in matches for next season
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake James Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:44 pm

ESSENTIAL INFORMATIONS
Class: technique
Exp Points: 875
Health Points:590
Stamina: 257,72
Allowed Attacks: 5 (bonus 0%)
Attacks Denied: 0 (bonus 0%)

BONUSES
Attack Bonus: 11
Initiative bonus: 15
Submission Bonus: 98
Adrenalin Gain: 24
Bleeding Bonus: 0
Pinning Bonus: 0

DAMAGE MODIFIERS
Direct Damage Increaser: 11%
Submission Damage Increaser: 88%
Damage Reducer: 16%
Stamina reducer: 23 %

SKILLS
Block: 46
Dodge: 0
Escape Submissions: 8%
Pin Opposition: 0

ADVANCED TECHNIQUES
Increased Submission Defence: 1. Suckling
Increased Resistance: 1. Suckling
Mortal Submission: 4. Inexperienced
Increased Submission: 5. Young

Hows this build for my tech going?

Drake James

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Clown Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:57 am

TheShowOff wrote:
Hows this build for my tech going?

To be honest... for tech guys I don't know... maybe you should ask some bigger tech guy here (for example: Semag, Arkken) how to build properly your wrestler.
Wicked Clown
Wicked Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Semag D'Nim Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:01 pm

From what I can see, I would work on boosting Escape Submissions a little more. And stamina is always good for techs. Attack Bonus is everybody's friend. Sometimes it's hard to focus on just 4 ATs (I certainly haven't), but it's generally pretty good advice as you can build those few much higher in less time.

Semag D'Nim

Back to top Go down

Post  The Immortal Arkken Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:19 am

Yeah, Semag and I have plenty of ATs all over the place, but that would be because we make a ton of XP. I get around 135 XP a match. At, say, 60 matches a day, that is 8,100 XP daily. Not bad.

So, as for your build, I will back Semag: more stamina, escape submission and attack bonus, but also add some block.

The Immortal Arkken

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:37 am

ESSENTIAL INFORMATIONS

Exp Points: 43
Health Points:2.330
Stamina: 1550,2

BONUSES

Attack Bonus: 328+5
Initiative bonus: 88
Submission Bonus: 88
Adrenalin Gain: 33
Bleeding Bonus: 20
Pinning Bonus: 86

DAMAGE MODIFIERS

Direct Damage Increaser: 298+5%
Submission Damage Increaser: 88%
Damage Reducer: 90%
Stamina reducer: 34 %

SKILLS

Block: 237
Dodge: 25
Escape Submissions: 26%
Pin Opposition: 26

FINISHERS, TAUNTS, TM

Devastator
End
Game Over
Happy Ending
Show Stopper
Twisted
Twisted Fist
Twister Bomb
Twister Hold

ADVANCED TECHNIQUES

Increased Resistance: 14. Student
Power Blow: 14. Student
Increased Block: 14. Student
Increased Attack: 15. Beginner

Well, I got rid of the SAs and bought 22 more ents. Now for a question even though I got 13 days before technique will be 61. Should I spend the 61 pts on 2 Block or should I spend 61 pts on raising Attack Denied by 4(instead of 50% it will 54%)?

Last edited by Duran West on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:15 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Editing/Updating Info)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:51 am

I would go for Block. Try to keep your Block and AB higher than the other two and you'll be great.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Clown Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:45 pm

Definetly Block! And BS is right again - focus more to increase Attack and Block - rise them more than IR or PB (I would rise Attack and Block now till 20 and only then I can rise a little PB and IR) and you'll be fine.
Wicked Clown
Wicked Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:03 am

Thanks Black Spirit and Wicked Clown. I will focus on Attack and Block.

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:13 pm

We're just making sure you'll never beat us Laughing . Nah, seriously, Wicked has guided me a couple of times and what we're telling you is what we've seen works.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Build Preference Empty RE: Build Preference

Post  Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:43 am

Hey, I now have 50 tps for a Stat reset. Looking back to page 2 of this thread. Should I or Don't worry? do a stat reset. I will wait until season break if I do. Just need a second opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:14 am

I thought you had done one already. If you haven't, then you can go for it, but before you do it, visit the moves Table and choose the ones you're going to buy. Remember to only buy 3 Moves per position.

You could ask Wicked, since he's Balance too, what moves you should go after.

Oh, and avoid the useless ones like Pin Bonus, Bleeding Bonus, Initiative Bonus and others. Wicked could tell you where to put your money too.

One more thing is that you don't have to wait for the season break because every match for the rest of the season has been confirmed. We onyl have to work on them now.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cbbakke Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:27 am

Is pin bonus, initiative and bleed bonus bad for everybody or just balance? What other ones are good to avoid?

cbbakke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next