Generation eXcess << Behind the Scene >>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:21 pm
Latest topics
» It happened
8th Season Sugestions EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Thank you, GX
8th Season Sugestions EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:59 pm by cbbakke

» GX PPV: Brisas de Verano 2014 (2014-09-19)
8th Season Sugestions EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:36 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 3rd Show GX (2014-09-12)
8th Season Sugestions EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:24 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 2nd Show GX (2014-09-05)
8th Season Sugestions EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:15 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 1st Show GX (2014-08-29)
8th Season Sugestions EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:12 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Any NFL Fans
8th Season Sugestions EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 pm by cbbakke

» Elimination Matches
8th Season Sugestions EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:05 pm by Black Spirit

» Win/Lose Records & Divisions
8th Season Sugestions EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:05 pm by Black Spirit

8th Season Sugestions

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

8th Season Sugestions Empty 8th Season Sugestions

Post  Black Spirit Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:16 pm

A new season will begin in 2 weeks and it's time to start planning what we're going to do next. The VGMs and I are already thinking on the shows and storylines, but we want to hear about your ideas. Post anything you have in mind you'd like to see for the shows. It could be a change in the way your character has been booked, a change in the scripting, the commentary, or simply something that we've never done before and you'd like to see it happening.

Let's discuss!
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

https://blackspirittwg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

8th Season Sugestions Empty Re: 8th Season Sugestions

Post  Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:53 pm

Because Don and Wicked will be VGM's for eXcess I think they should kinda work for Sl:CD and book a Heavyweight championship match each week. First should go Don, then Clown, then me and then Hunter. I don't know if anyone should win or what but we need to abuse our power and that could lead to feud whit Law and Order

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Clown Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:25 am

I like Sirus idea! Very Happy Actually I was thinking.... BS how about to remade GXtreme title for GXcess Champ Title or maybe we should just enter one new main title- GXcess Champ as itself ?? Smile This can be another main title like it is WWE Champ title in WWE! Smile
Wicked Clown
Wicked Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:55 am

Sirus wrote:Because Don and Wicked will be VGM's for eXcess I think they should kinda work for Sl:CD and book a Heavyweight championship match each week. First should go Don, then Clown, then me and then Hunter. I don't know if anyone should win or what but we need to abuse our power and that could lead to feud whit Law and Order

I like the idea of Don/Wicked abusing their power to favor SL:CD. We can go that road.

About the Championships' Match, I'm not sure because the new champ is a heel. You should be abusing with the faces, not the bad guys. I think you should aim the ones you've been feuding lately, those are the ones you wrestled at the PPV; Jake, Matzu, Gorbus and myself. Rememeber that Matzu has a rematch clause, Jake will start feuding with Wicked over the GXTreme title and I'm thinking about something that hasn't been donde before; Black Spirit / Hunter Storyline.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:59 am

Wicked Clown wrote:I like Sirus idea! Very Happy Actually I was thinking.... BS how about to remade GXtreme title for GXcess Champ Title or maybe we should just enter one new main title- GXcess Champ as itself ?? Smile This can be another main title like it is WWE Champ title in WWE! Smile

I like this idea too, but I've seen it a lot of times in other Feds. To be honest, every season I see one different Fed doing either that or the Invasion storyline Shocked . I think those are the top 2 must used in the history of GX.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:13 pm

I have no one to feud whit.

Any suggestions for a storyline for me?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:21 pm

SL:CD is holding 3 titles now right?

How about I just go and beat the hell out of TV division? Very Happy

I mean BS will feud with Hunter, Wicked will feud whit Jacke, Don will feud whit MAtzu and I'm sure as hell ain't going to feud whit Gorbus, because he will wipe the hell out of my ass lol

So maybe I should simply go and bully everyone in the TV division just for fun.
Of course I need to come up whit a reason why but at the moment I can't think of anything and I can't think of anyone to feud whit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:34 pm

feud with quarion, those are always good storylines, starts fighting someone because you feel they are taking the spotlight off of the most dominant tag team in gx history or something like that

Back to top Go down

Post  masongentry Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:00 pm

i can always feud with don b.c of the SL connection or do whatever i guess my guy is in the middle and can get with any storyline if that makes sence lol
masongentry
masongentry

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:01 pm

Not sure what i'm gonna do yet. I might just go with the flow an see what turns up or keep going after semag an become a heel that way since I started getting booed after I nailed him with a steel chair.

Back to top Go down

Post  masongentry Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:58 pm

red bull the heel got a nice ring to it Smile
masongentry
masongentry

Back to top Go down

Post  Semag D'Nim Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:23 pm

I'm definitely leaning toward the cocky-submission side of things (didn't really lose to matzu, won a match by submission, made Red Bull pass out). I kind of have to hang for the time beings as I have to wait until after matzu's rematch clause, even as the #1, unless I start pushing some buttons early.

Semag D'Nim

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Clown Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:27 pm

Actually this will be great if in next PPV I will defend my GXtreme title against Jake... Smile But BS this must be some special match (at least LMS, Submission, Ironman, Ladder(my favorite) or Cage..... or maybe even something else like Burried Alive(?), Casket, Last Ride or something like that what was never been before and what we can do in our fed show), because the belt is Xtreme!!! Smile
Wicked Clown
Wicked Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:47 am

2 things (ideas?) about new titles if there is anyone interested in this

1. Don & Wicked could create new title saying something like they are too good for normal titles

2. some time ago when i was in my previous fed i heard that most favorite match types of those virtual fans are Ultimate Sub and Ironman and those types brings most amount of fans, so I think that we could create new title that will be defended only once per season and this title could be defended only in Ultimate Submission and/or Ironman ( plus maybe LMS / Buried Alive / Casket / Sub / 2of3 Sub )

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Clown Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:32 am

SilverJ wrote:2 things (ideas?) about new titles if there is anyone interested in this

1. Don & Wicked could create new title saying something like they are too good for normal titles

2. some time ago when i was in my previous fed i heard that most favorite match types of those virtual fans are Ultimate Sub and Ironman and those types brings most amount of fans, so I think that we could create new title that will be defended only once per season and this title could be defended only in Ultimate Submission and/or Ironman ( plus maybe LMS / Buried Alive / Casket / Sub / 2of3 Sub )

I like both your ideas! For first we must get BS accept for that..... but talking about second.... this GXtreme title (Extreme title as itself) could be this special match title.... I'm actually didn't understand how this title was scheduled as some "one fall" in past (for example: between me and Zakhyo) while the name of this title are GXtreme... I guess this must be Extreme title which will be obtained only in some special type match!
Wicked Clown
Wicked Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:59 am

Sirus wrote:SL:CD is holding 3 titles now right?

How about I just go and beat the hell out of TV division? Very Happy

I mean BS will feud with Hunter, Wicked will feud whit Jacke, Don will feud whit MAtzu and I'm sure as hell ain't going to feud whit Gorbus, because he will wipe the hell out of my ass lol

So maybe I should simply go and bully everyone in the TV division just for fun.
Of course I need to come up whit a reason why but at the moment I can't think of anything and I can't think of anyone to feud whit.

The TV Division part made f*cking laugh! Laughing. Actually Sirus, Don's feud with Matzu won't last too much and we're planning to have you and Matzu concluding that feud that seemed like never really had the chance to start. We're thinking about a LMS Match in the middle of the Season. After that I guess we could try the "Lower guys beatings", so you have plenty of time to think about that.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:09 pm

SilverJ wrote:2 things (ideas?) about new titles if there is anyone interested in this

I had plans to buy LMS and 2of3 Sub Matches for the next Season. Sadly we don't have Ironman, Ultimate Submission and Hell in a Cell avaliable for Feds. The reason for that is that the first two give you a LOT of exp, so it won't be a surprise to see GMs only booking that kind of match for the 10 contests of the show. It'd be pathetic but some GMs would do it (Some lazy GMs even book 5 Tag matches to make a quick work).

Spoliers!!!!!

You guys forced me to tell you this in advance: The next PPV will be an "Only Special Matches" kind of event which will see the return of a fun match that have only taken place once, and some new others.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:15 pm

Semag D'Nim wrote:I'm definitely leaning toward the cocky-submission side of things (didn't really lose to matzu, won a match by submission, made Red Bull pass out). I kind of have to hang for the time beings as I have to wait until after matzu's rematch clause, even as the #1, unless I start pushing some buttons early.

I'd really like you to stay face because of the amount of heels we have in that Division at this moment. The feud for the Nationa Championship will continue so Red Bull is not ruled out yet.

More Spoilers!!!

We're thinking about a 2-Falls Multiman match with the GXTreme and the National titles on the line.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:22 am

BS, you're right, I too have the feeling my feud won't be a long one, I don't know why but I never could properly rp with him Shocked
I was thinking of having something I tried to do last season... Which is a fight between Morty and Shawn... I wouldn't be a real match, but they could start fighting and end it up in the ring... And when they entered the ring, the VGM would sit next to Robert, completly drunk, and would help the commentary.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:42 am

I like Dons idea

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:38 am

Don Tomate wrote:BS, you're right, I too have the feeling my feud won't be a long one, I don't know why but I never could properly rp with him Shocked
I was thinking of having something I tried to do last season... Which is a fight between Morty and Shawn... I wouldn't be a real match, but they could start fighting and end it up in the ring... And when they entered the ring, the VGM would sit next to Robert, completly drunk, and would help the commentary.

Jeremy threw me that idea a couple of weeks ago and I told him that we will run it the next Season. It has a lot of background because those two are fighting all the time Razz

He also suggested that Morty should have some one to come and help him out, so I told him to pick one of the inactive guys for this.

What do you think we could add to this?
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Clown Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:56 pm

LOL...maybe Wicked could come out and help Morty.... Very Happy
Wicked Clown
Wicked Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  masongentry Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:44 pm

i think i should help morty and pay back shawn for all those mean comments about me :p
masongentry
masongentry

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:50 am

I tried to change that gx card on the haunted house just to get you to do those matches Laughing
I like the idea of Don being drunk, he's crazy sober so imagine what it'd be like. About the inactive guy... I don't totally agree, unless you're planning to have some kind of punishment later... Like having Quarion spanking him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:59 am

I thought about the inactive guy because I guessed all of the actives are already involved in some kind of storyline.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next