Generation eXcess << Behind the Scene >>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:21 pm
Latest topics
» It happened
Introducing Damien Darkness EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Thank you, GX
Introducing Damien Darkness EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:59 pm by cbbakke

» GX PPV: Brisas de Verano 2014 (2014-09-19)
Introducing Damien Darkness EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:36 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 3rd Show GX (2014-09-12)
Introducing Damien Darkness EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:24 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 2nd Show GX (2014-09-05)
Introducing Damien Darkness EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:15 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 1st Show GX (2014-08-29)
Introducing Damien Darkness EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:12 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Any NFL Fans
Introducing Damien Darkness EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 pm by cbbakke

» Elimination Matches
Introducing Damien Darkness EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:05 pm by Black Spirit

» Win/Lose Records & Divisions
Introducing Damien Darkness EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:05 pm by Black Spirit

Introducing Damien Darkness

Go down

Introducing Damien Darkness Empty Introducing Damien Darkness

Post  Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:07 pm

Name: Damien Darkness
Nicknames: The Lord of Evil, Mayor McEvil, Damien Delicious
Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 260
Attitude: Uber heel

Picture: My avatar picture.

Entrance video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lCm1ws2cXI

History: Damien Darkness has risen through the ranks of numerous federations, both as an accomplished singles wrestler and as the founding member of the tag team Devastating Darkness with Devastator X. Usually found hanging out in boiler rooms, he is known to enjoy blood (both his own and other people's) and is usually found taunting the crowd and other wrestlers. Has a trademark patented maniacal laugh and the entrance lights will usually dim as he enters and leaves the arena.

Finishers: Heart of Darkness (Direct Damage) - Damien Darkness picks his opponent up by the throat and slams his fist into his opponent's chest
Blanket of Darkness (Submission) - Damien Darkness wraps his arms around the neck of his opponent and squeezes the life out of him
Welcome To My Nightmare (Pin) - Damien Darkness trips his opponent to land face first on the mat and rolls him into a small package

Taunts: Dream of Darkness - Damien Darkness runs his finger across his throat
Devil Horns - Damien Darkness raises his hands in the air making the sign of the beast

Trademarks: Hell Says Hello
Nightmare of Darkness
One-way Trip to Hell

Be sure to ask if you want to know anything else about me, but I think that should give you an idea of my nature Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down