Generation eXcess << Behind the Scene >>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:21 pm
Latest topics
» It happened
Hunger for glory EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Thank you, GX
Hunger for glory EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:59 pm by cbbakke

» GX PPV: Brisas de Verano 2014 (2014-09-19)
Hunger for glory EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:36 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 3rd Show GX (2014-09-12)
Hunger for glory EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:24 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 2nd Show GX (2014-09-05)
Hunger for glory EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:15 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 1st Show GX (2014-08-29)
Hunger for glory EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:12 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Any NFL Fans
Hunger for glory EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 pm by cbbakke

» Elimination Matches
Hunger for glory EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:05 pm by Black Spirit

» Win/Lose Records & Divisions
Hunger for glory EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:05 pm by Black Spirit

Hunger for glory

Go down

Hunger for glory Empty Hunger for glory

Post  Triple M Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:04 pm

Robert Estrada: What an extraordinary display between these 2 opponents; they both went over the limit and risked their careers. Honestly, this match has the caliber to be listed down as one of the greatest matches of all time!

Morty: What are you saying Rob? It was a mediocre performance by Mad Man Mowgle and the result proves it.

* Triple Ms theme song hits *

Robert Estrada: Wait? What! What is he doing here?! He has no business here! He got eliminated from the tournament! He doesn't have a match scheduled tonight!

Morty: Alright, things are about to get a lot more interesting! How about you shut your mouth and we'll see where this goes.

*Triple M calmly makes his way to the ring with a determined look on his face.*

*Triple M grabs a mic from the timekeepers area and enters the ring by ascending through the steel steps and going in between the ropes.*

*Mad Man Mowgle struggles to get on back on his feet attempting to use the ropes to give him leverage.*

*Triple M grabs Mad Man Mowgle by the hair and tosses him out of the ring in utter most humility.*

*Triple M begins to speak on the mic stating his business, the crowd look a bit concerned about this interference curiously awaiting to discover the reason for it.*

Triple M: Now I know that I don't have a match scheduled for tonight but that's fine. I understand that I let you guys down by getting eliminated in the tournament and I know that I disappointed my fans. First of all, I would like to apologize to my loyal fans, all of you trusted that I could beat Mad Man Mowgle. However, my last match proved that my performance was unfit and I came to explain myself for my recent defeats. I'm the new guy here, and I plan to win championships. I want my name imprinted on the history books of this business, I want my legacy to forever be remembered and I want my soul to be immortalized in this business. I promise that next season, I will excel in my craft and I will have a rematch against Mad Man Mowgle just to prove to you fans that I have what it takes to rise to the top.

*The crowd begins to clap for Triple M.*

Triple M: Thank you everyone for that outstanding ovation. Good night! and enjoy the rest of the show!

*Triple M exists the ring in a professional manner and makes his way to the backstage*

Robert Estrada: Strange, I expected him to decimate Mad Man Mowgle. Great sportsmanship by Triple M, I wish him luck in his future here in this business.

Morty: He just tossed Mad Man Mowgle over the top rope... How is that "great sportsmanship"?

Robert Estrada: He could have done worse! I wouldn't have expected Mad Man Mowgle to leave the ring for his former rival...

Morty: Well, this former rivalry is about to reignite!

Triple M

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum