Generation eXcess << Behind the Scene >>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:21 pm
Latest topics
» It happened
Looking for a little advice. EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Thank you, GX
Looking for a little advice. EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:59 pm by cbbakke

» GX PPV: Brisas de Verano 2014 (2014-09-19)
Looking for a little advice. EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:36 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 3rd Show GX (2014-09-12)
Looking for a little advice. EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:24 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 2nd Show GX (2014-09-05)
Looking for a little advice. EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:15 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 1st Show GX (2014-08-29)
Looking for a little advice. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:12 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Any NFL Fans
Looking for a little advice. EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 pm by cbbakke

» Elimination Matches
Looking for a little advice. EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:05 pm by Black Spirit

» Win/Lose Records & Divisions
Looking for a little advice. EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:05 pm by Black Spirit

Looking for a little advice.

3 posters

Go down

Looking for a little advice. Empty Looking for a little advice.

Post  HaydenSikh Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:36 pm

I'm going to try tidy up my build a bit. There are a few things I've accumulated over the years, mainly baggage, and I know far less than I should about this game (I had a solid base but have learned nothing for about 2 years)

I left the main forums after one day in the game after some mod decided to go into a-hole mode when I made a mistake, so I can rejoin there and do some reading.

However I have 1500 TPs I can spend and I've also never changed my build.

I'm in no hurry to do this, but I'd like to know if there's any pitfalls. I know I shouldn't reset my finisher without paying to do it without executions losses. Is resetting ATs safe from decay (I'm assuming I'll get the same point back that i spent and can go back to my current build by spending another 20TPs if it doesn't work out for me when I change)

Any advice, thoughts or insults appreciated.

HaydenSikh

Back to top Go down

Looking for a little advice. Empty Re: Looking for a little advice.

Post  Semag D'Nim Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:43 pm

Resetting your ATs (the 20 TP way... I don't know that there's any other way, just saying) gives you all your xp back.

I can't speak to builds. Semag's is rather varied and I've considered redoing it, but I've never reset him outside of redoing ATs.

Semag D'Nim

Back to top Go down

Post  HaydenSikh Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:17 pm

Thanks, I'm only really worried about ATs, I feel that having never changed them I'm not getting the maximum entertainment out of the game and I have enough TPs to experiment and put them back if I don't like them.

Plus, I'm lagging behind you guys Very Happy

HaydenSikh

Back to top Go down

Post  The Immortal Arkken Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:49 am

I suggest you do a skill reset. Focus on the skills that you can't raise via ATs. Then, buy back your moves (or the best moves available to you). Train your three trademarks-to-be to rank 6 (sometimes it doesn't work at rank 5) and make them trademarks again. Then, put all of your money into entrances.

I just did a reset on both of my wrestlers, but I probably won't do so again for a very long time, because now I make a lot of money through the federation system and the money given by a reset is not very significant anymore, but if you've never done it, go for it.

As for ATs, I would focus on attack, block or dodge, submission bonus, and submission damage. I would also put some ranks into secondary skills like adrenaline gain, HP, stamina, initiative, damage reduction, damage bonus, pinning resistance, and submission defense, depending on your build. You'll soon have more in those than you would with skills alone.

The Immortal Arkken

Back to top Go down

Post  The Immortal Arkken Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:06 am

Also, join all of the private leagues.

The Immortal Arkken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum