Generation eXcess << Behind the Scene >>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:21 pm
Latest topics
» It happened
looking for somebody to feud with that wont disappear half way through EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Thank you, GX
looking for somebody to feud with that wont disappear half way through EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:59 pm by cbbakke

» GX PPV: Brisas de Verano 2014 (2014-09-19)
looking for somebody to feud with that wont disappear half way through EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:36 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 3rd Show GX (2014-09-12)
looking for somebody to feud with that wont disappear half way through EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:24 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 2nd Show GX (2014-09-05)
looking for somebody to feud with that wont disappear half way through EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:15 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 1st Show GX (2014-08-29)
looking for somebody to feud with that wont disappear half way through EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:12 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Any NFL Fans
looking for somebody to feud with that wont disappear half way through EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 pm by cbbakke

» Elimination Matches
looking for somebody to feud with that wont disappear half way through EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:05 pm by Black Spirit

» Win/Lose Records & Divisions
looking for somebody to feud with that wont disappear half way through EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:05 pm by Black Spirit

looking for somebody to feud with that wont disappear half way through

4 posters

Go down

looking for somebody to feud with that wont disappear half way through Empty looking for somebody to feud with that wont disappear half way through

Post  cbbakke Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:15 am

I understand life is busy. I got kids, school, work etc. I just really would like to feud with somebody where they dont disappear half way through the story line.  Desperately seekign somebody to hate me.. lol

cbbakke

Back to top Go down

looking for somebody to feud with that wont disappear half way through Empty Re: looking for somebody to feud with that wont disappear half way through

Post  Semag D'Nim Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:01 pm

I would so totally lo

Semag D'Nim

Back to top Go down

looking for somebody to feud with that wont disappear half way through Empty Re: looking for somebody to feud with that wont disappear half way through

Post  cbbakke Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:17 pm

send me a private pm and I am sure we can come up with something interesting

cbbakke

Back to top Go down

Post  Semag D'Nim Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:02 am

Just noting that it was a sarcastic comment that I "disappeared" in the middle of... Very Happy

I'm only taking on all of THT and have long-burn things with Spirit and Arkken.  I can always be involved in more segments!

Semag D'Nim

Back to top Go down

Post  cbbakke Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:06 pm

lol. sorry. slow brain here.

cbbakke

Back to top Go down

Post  cbbakke Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:34 am

five months later. Still looking.......

cbbakke

Back to top Go down

Post  The Immortal Arkken Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:22 pm

The good news is Steele will be a little busy this season.

The Immortal Arkken

Back to top Go down

Post  cbbakke Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:52 pm

I have wanted to start exposing the story of why Furious steele and Bones work together but have not been able to keep a face around long to do it. Just venting, been frustrating.

cbbakke

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:49 pm

The plan is that THT will start to split thanks to Furious being one of those that got a World title shot and not Angel. Next season should have many guys chasing the world title which means that we'll once again have multi-man segments.

I think that the best candidate for Furious to go after is Semag since Furious was the one that eliminated him at the PPV.

The months before and after Worlds Collide always focus on multi-man storylines. These give births to simpler feuds for the upcoming seasons/PPVs.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

https://blackspirittwg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  The Immortal Arkken Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:38 pm

Also, Bones has to leave Immacolata alone, but it doesn't mean she has to leave him alone.

The Immortal Arkken

Back to top Go down

Post  Semag D'Nim Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:02 pm

Who said Furious is going to get the chance to go after Semag? He just ended the most epic streak in GX (Semag had NEVER been eliminated at Worlds Collide in 3 prior appearances). I'm just saying Wink

Semag D'Nim

Back to top Go down

Post  cbbakke Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:03 pm

The Immortal Arkken wrote:Also, Bones has to leave Immacolata alone, but it doesn't mean she has to leave him alone.
she can't keep her hands off him. Too bad for Bones, they are around his throat

cbbakke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down