Generation eXcess << Behind the Scene >>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:21 pm
Latest topics
» It happened
New divisions? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Thank you, GX
New divisions? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:59 pm by cbbakke

» GX PPV: Brisas de Verano 2014 (2014-09-19)
New divisions? EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:36 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 3rd Show GX (2014-09-12)
New divisions? EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:24 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 2nd Show GX (2014-09-05)
New divisions? EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:15 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 1st Show GX (2014-08-29)
New divisions? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:12 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Any NFL Fans
New divisions? EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 pm by cbbakke

» Elimination Matches
New divisions? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:05 pm by Black Spirit

» Win/Lose Records & Divisions
New divisions? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:05 pm by Black Spirit

New divisions?

2 posters

Go down

New divisions? Empty New divisions?

Post  SJ Dixon Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:02 am

Now that the first season has finished, are the divisions going to be re-adjusted? There's been quite a few new guys coming in, as well as some others leaving. Also, guys like Quarion have improved huge amounts. He was originally in the TV division, but could now challenge most of the heavyweights.

The divisions could be done as proper leagues. The bottom two or so get relegated after each season, which is announced on the first show. They get replaced by the top two in the division below. There could also be a 'play-off' type match between third from bottom and third from top. For example (just selecting random names):

Heavyweights: National:
14. SJ Dixon 1. The Phenomenal One
15. KINGDOOM 2. The Sexecutioner
16. matzu 3. ChainS

KINGDOOM & matzu would be 'relgated' to the National divison, and The Phenomenal One & The Sexecutioner would be 'promoted' to the Heavyweights. SJ Dixon would wrestle ChainS in a play-off. If SJ Dixon won, no change happens and they both stay where they are. If ChainS wins, then he gets promoted up and SJ Dixon gets relegated.

The same thing would happen between the National and TV divisions. It probably sounds a bit complicated but its just a storyline type way I thought of for re-adjusting the divisions.
SJ Dixon
SJ Dixon

Back to top Go down

New divisions? Empty Re: New divisions?

Post  Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:27 am

I think that draft will be good idea..our GM can decide who will be drafted.
Fo example: someone from TV division won with National, so someone from National comes to TV.

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:51 pm

The method I'm using is pretty simple:

- 1 Week before the Season starts I take a look at the whole roster: The highest 15 Superstars belong to the HW Division, the next 15 belong to the Nat and the rest belong to the TV.
- At the mid of the season I recheck this to see if someone deserve to be moved up or down.

This doesn't have to be that formal, because storylines might requiere the boundaries to be crossed. For example, Quarion started in the TV Division but has moved up a lot. He won a #1 Contendership Match that would make him face Darknezz which it'd be a little unfair. To fix this up I'm having Quarion as a part of the Nat Division for the next season. He could be in the HW but I don't want to move him up that fast.

Another example is that Zakhyo might have a chance for the HW Title during next season thanks to his feud with Hunter. Zakhyo is not part of the 15 highest at this moment, but we have to benefit the storyline over the ranking.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

https://blackspirittwg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down