Generation eXcess << Behind the Scene >>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:21 pm
Latest topics
» It happened
Support my idea. EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Thank you, GX
Support my idea. EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:59 pm by cbbakke

» GX PPV: Brisas de Verano 2014 (2014-09-19)
Support my idea. EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:36 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 3rd Show GX (2014-09-12)
Support my idea. EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:24 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 2nd Show GX (2014-09-05)
Support my idea. EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:15 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 1st Show GX (2014-08-29)
Support my idea. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:12 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Any NFL Fans
Support my idea. EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 pm by cbbakke

» Elimination Matches
Support my idea. EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:05 pm by Black Spirit

» Win/Lose Records & Divisions
Support my idea. EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:05 pm by Black Spirit

Support my idea.

Go down

Support my idea. Empty Re: Support my idea.

Post  Semag D'Nim Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:56 pm

The general feeling from what I've heard on the boards (granted, I don't frequent them because they get moderated a lot like the chat...) is that they aren't going to do anything with the master system again. I don't think it would be fair to those of us who have made it past 25 to make it harder to get up than it was for us. Did I think it was too easy with my build? Absolutely. I have a hard time beating anybody in level 30, and have had a hard time beating any of the top 50 or so at any level I've been at for a long time. But apparently my build can beat the masters. It sucks, but it's how it is.

Semag D'Nim

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:22 pm

Everybody looks the at the world from their own tower. I admit its not fair for you personally, but it will greatly improve the game as it is.
Sadly, level down (except restart) is impossible for now.
And as I can see ... Maxo became master level 31, which will eventually lead to level 32 ... etc albino

Back to top Go down

Post  Semag D'Nim Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:48 am

I'm not saying it wouldn't improve the game, but adding 5-10 new masters scaling from where 29 is would make the game better. As it stands, anybody who moves up to 30 is at a massive disadvantage and very likely won't be able to win belts EVER. And I've seen a fair number of forum threads get locked for saying anything about changing the master system. That's all I was saying. I don't really care whether it isn't fair or me to not - I got to level 30, and there's not really anything else to achieve, and they don't make people retire and start over (which only makes it harder at the top end because that's where everyone will end up and there's nowhere to go from there)

Semag D'Nim

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:55 am

The Masters System is extremely outdated and by no means even close to a true measure of a players ability to advance in level. I mean, I'm level 30 now for gods sake, and alot of the lower level guys in this fed can wipe the floor with me! (Mapoko especially lol). It was a novel idea over 2 years ago, but at this stage in the game, with players having been on as long as alot of us have, its like any game with a story mode and an online mode.

Let me be nerdy for a bit, but this game is alot like Pokemon in a way. With the Masters being the Gym Leaders. Anyone and their dog can beat a Gym Master/Master, yet you take your game online to the competitive side, and your little team will get crushed. When facing human players, its an entirely different game.

Worst part is, with the masters being pushovers, there are still ways they've put in to keep leveling you up prematurely. I honestly think the entire master system needs to be done away with entirely, and new system put in. Like Advancement of the top 5 ranked members (title holdings no counting) every month or two weeks or something. Then again, that'd end up making things even faster too. lol I dunno, it just seems like the system no longer works once your beyond a certain level.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum