Generation eXcess << Behind the Scene >>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:21 pm
Latest topics
» It happened
Updates ?     EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Thank you, GX
Updates ?     EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:59 pm by cbbakke

» GX PPV: Brisas de Verano 2014 (2014-09-19)
Updates ?     EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:36 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 3rd Show GX (2014-09-12)
Updates ?     EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:24 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 2nd Show GX (2014-09-05)
Updates ?     EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:15 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 1st Show GX (2014-08-29)
Updates ?     EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:12 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Any NFL Fans
Updates ?     EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 pm by cbbakke

» Elimination Matches
Updates ?     EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:05 pm by Black Spirit

» Win/Lose Records & Divisions
Updates ?     EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:05 pm by Black Spirit

Updates ?

2 posters

Go down

Updates ?     Empty Updates ?

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:34 am

Can you post the cards for each week (2 by 2) ?
Because with all the back and forward im lost in my storyline.
And if possible make it a habit. "Its hard to plan a battle when you dont see the battlefield" you know Wink

Back to top Go down

Updates ?     Empty Re: Updates ?

Post  Black Spirit Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:33 am

The problem is that some matches could come up as spoilers. ie, if I post that the National champion has title matches on Monday and Friday, that means that he's retaining on Monday. I'd really like you all to know this in advance, that's why some of the changes coming for season 18th will let us do this. Can't tell you the specific plans because that would be a spoiler to the main storyline we're running now.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

https://blackspirittwg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:40 am

well, I didnt know we have Mov Vs. TX. If I knew that would've give me a good edge on a RP instead of a misfire in the locker rooms with Downer that we decided not to air.
And now the card is confirmed and no way to add it.

If we are doing the shows for ourselves - agree,
but if we are doing it for the people outside the fed who are watching it ... (I assume there will be more, since we are mondial now)
Imagine a kitchen where only the chief cook knows the recipe and tells the other cooks to do it w/o instructions ... what will be the result ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:16 am

Oh, but you're talking about the next 1 Show. I always post the Card for the next show after the previous one ends. I post it on the RP Forum. I guess you're missing them.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:33 am

appoint a section for the cards maybe ?
You post em from time to time BUT in random sections.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:04 pm

I've got to agree with Mapoko here - it would be easier if they were posted together in one section, sometimes they are easy to miss, especially if lots of RP's have been added

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:44 pm

Copied. They'll be only on the GM or VGMs' Offices from now on.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:53 pm

Black Spirit wrote:Copied. They'll be only on the GM or VGMs' Offices from now on.
And how can we, "the plebs", access them ?

Back to top Go down

Post  SJ Dixon Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:08 pm

He means in the 'VGM' or 'GM' section (that everyone can access) not the 'conference room'.

I like the surprises from reading the shows, so don't always want to know what is going to happen too far ahead of time. I think one show is enough and means you have to think on your toes. Storylines change all the time anyway. Keeps your brain more active that way Wink
SJ Dixon
SJ Dixon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:17 pm

Well, the problem is that I have a vision about MY feud and write xx lines, spending 1-2 hours. BUT apparently BS have other visions/plans about the situation and BANG my plans shatter.

Thats why when I know for example that next week I dont have a match on Monday, but have 1 on Friday versus someone else I can write accordingly.

If I feel that my story needs a non-match RP Ill write one for Monday and one for Friday.

But imagine I write just a non-match RP and BANG, I have a match ... or vice versa.
That happened few times already.

Im not saying "Give us the 8 cards at the beginning of the season". 2 by 2 is enough.

For example : Tomorrow he can post for next Monday and Friday, Next Tuesday - add the Monday after. etc, etc with 1 week ahead.
That should be both enough for the people to plan their RP and keep people like you, Dixon, from spoilers.
NOTE : Title matches which contain spoilers should simply not be posted. Even tho I'd like to have more aftermatch RPs, but thats just me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:43 pm

*watching the show*

90 superstars - 50 spots ... I guess there is a reason why Tao didnt win that title Neutral

Ah ... and its not regular, but a Tag title match Laughing Will MoV be stripped of their belts ? Will see in 10-15 min when I get there Laughing
Ouch ...

MoV needs off-stage support ! The enemies who hold a grudge against us are just too much. Dante, Downer & Co. And now TX.
Sadly, seems that Lord Helmchen is not so active RP wise lately and we need more off-stage support than in the ring Exclamation

Hmm 2v2v2 match ... Guessing totally RP based ? Enemies Unknown? Downer+undertaker will probably be 2 of them, but are the other 2 going to be from TX as well ?!
Awesome match Mason Gentry V Chris Taylor (c)

And the main event was ... worthyh to be main event ;

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum