Generation eXcess << Behind the Scene >>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:21 pm
Latest topics
» It happened
Mondial again ? Mondial again ! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Thank you, GX
Mondial again ? Mondial again ! EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:59 pm by cbbakke

» GX PPV: Brisas de Verano 2014 (2014-09-19)
Mondial again ? Mondial again ! EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:36 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 3rd Show GX (2014-09-12)
Mondial again ? Mondial again ! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:24 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 2nd Show GX (2014-09-05)
Mondial again ? Mondial again ! EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:15 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 1st Show GX (2014-08-29)
Mondial again ? Mondial again ! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:12 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Any NFL Fans
Mondial again ? Mondial again ! EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 pm by cbbakke

» Elimination Matches
Mondial again ? Mondial again ! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:05 pm by Black Spirit

» Win/Lose Records & Divisions
Mondial again ? Mondial again ! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:05 pm by Black Spirit

Mondial again ? Mondial again !

2 posters

Go down

Mondial again ? Mondial again ! Empty Mondial again ? Mondial again !

Post  Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:52 am

Code:
5.   Generation eXcess   837 points   2802
6.   BWE PPV RISE AND FALL   833 points   2775

seems we are on the top of our whole group.

Which show are you going to put for the mod/people ranking ?

Back to top Go down

Mondial again ? Mondial again ! Empty Re: Mondial again ? Mondial again !

Post  Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:23 pm

Let's hope this still holds true after the glitch they posted about...

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:42 pm

Congratulations to everyone for helping GX to reach Mondial once again. Let's see how much we can stay here.

Now, read this important message from the Staff:

Looks like everyone got their panels, so congratulations to new GMs. I wish you all best of luck and I hope you will be with us for a long time and have fun making shows.

Season will start on November 1st, so you have a week and a half to recruit people to get to the minimum limit. Everyone that doesn't have access to the GM part of the game forum should post in the game forum (link below) with the info posted in the first post

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/public/phpbb3/gms-needing-gm-section-access-t15187.html

Now, as most of you know, we will have some rule changes starting next season:

*Next season we plan on implementing a rule that only requires 1 written show a week. This will have to be your Major show. The minor show can be used to book matches only with no segments, RP's or anything.

*The content rule for that 1 show will go up to 200 lines of written content we are currently thinking since we are effectively giving you an entire week to work on it. This includes RP's, custom written matches ( only the custom written parts ), commentary, advertisements etc. - this should be pretty basic for everyone and if you can't meet that you shouldn't really be a GM at all.

*You MAY still work on your minor show if you so choose but there is no obvious extra benefit to doing so other than pleasing your roster if you have a bunch of people who want to be included in stories etc.

*Now you may NOT book ANY title matches on your Minor show unless that particular show is being written properly with proper segments etc. The requirement we are thinking then would be 100 lines of written content as well as a story around the title match as per the normal title match booking rule ( which can be part of the 100 lines of course ).

*Special matches will still be allowed as you may use the minor show for internal tournament or whatever you might come up with but remember these do cost you money.

Now obviously GMs that choose to write a minor on top of the 200 line text major show can then book title matches and gain the extra ticket sales from the title matches. As well they are likely to attract more active rosters needing to book everyone in over 2 shows rather than being limited to 1 show with 20 spots so this too could help them attract larger entrance players and get better rankings. I think if a GM wants to put in the work of still writing 2 shows then they deserve those small benefits.

Now for punishment:...

If you break the new content rule you will receive a warning - anyone warned for lack on content will be void for promotion. Simple.

The limits will remain 40 for all rosters but will change to 30 for National rosters or anyone in their 1st season on the off chance they somehow get to Internationals to fill gaps.

These changes will be written in the rules in the game forum soon (I hope).

That is all. Good luck!
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

https://blackspirittwg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  The Immortal Arkken Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:40 am

So I am guessing we will have the big show with the RPs and title matches and then a little show with no special segments instead of two involved shows?

The Immortal Arkken

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:59 pm

Only trouble with this idea is that if we only run one RP show we could get shafted by a lower fed who are running 2 with Title matches in both. Question is; is it worth writing 100 lines of plot etc for that extra? In my opinion it is, but I will stand with the majority.

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:20 am

Running the minor show with no storyline is up to the decision of the GMs. The Staff is just giving us the chance of having less work, but it's optional. We'll keep our same way of booking; Main Matches on both shows and a couple of Dark Matches.

These new rules gave me a good idea and I'll be making some changes that will be official the season after the next one (Season 18). I still gotta give this idea some brain time though.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

https://blackspirittwg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:19 pm

Well, despite theres less scrutiny on minor shows now, it still hasn't changed the best aspect of it, namely its great developemental territory for new members. It helps you figure out if the new guys are going to be main show material, help those who need a little more work get to that level, or simply show you who isn't really main show material (or ever will be).

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down