Generation eXcess << Behind the Scene >>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:21 pm
Latest topics
» It happened
GX Dream Matches EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Thank you, GX
GX Dream Matches EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:59 pm by cbbakke

» GX PPV: Brisas de Verano 2014 (2014-09-19)
GX Dream Matches EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:36 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 3rd Show GX (2014-09-12)
GX Dream Matches EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:24 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 2nd Show GX (2014-09-05)
GX Dream Matches EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:15 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 1st Show GX (2014-08-29)
GX Dream Matches EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:12 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Any NFL Fans
GX Dream Matches EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 pm by cbbakke

» Elimination Matches
GX Dream Matches EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:05 pm by Black Spirit

» Win/Lose Records & Divisions
GX Dream Matches EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:05 pm by Black Spirit

GX Dream Matches

5 posters

Go down

GX Dream Matches Empty GX Dream Matches

Post  SJ Dixon Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:12 am

Ok while the powers that be are wasting time as usual how about something to entertain us...

We've had 15 seasons of GX now and a lot of wrestlers have wrestled for us (over 200 I think!). So what great matches from GX history would you like to see? It can be any type of match, any combination, from any period. I know we're not quite 2 years old yet, but still.

I'll start with the current (unbeaten) tag champions MoV against the most dominant tag champs Hunter & Sirus as the Shadow League. Maybe even throw them inside a steel cage to spice things up a bit!

Any other suggestions??
SJ Dixon
SJ Dixon

Back to top Go down

GX Dream Matches Empty Re: GX Dream Matches

Post  Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:09 pm

10 vs. 1

Gorbus vs. 10 guys from our all time locker: BS, SJ, 2Face, Hunter, Wicked, Darknezz2001, Sirus, Seamus, Jake and... ME!!! Because I am awesome... I think... Whatever Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Clown Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:32 pm

By the way... where the heck is Darknezz disappear....??? LOL! I just realized that I have not seen him for some long time here ..... but he was awesome RP-er too.... Don's and Darknezz's feuds was my favorite ones! Smile But talking about matches.... actually I like Elimination chamber matches or some "fatal 4-6 ways".... there always "something happens"..... Very Happy
Wicked Clown
Wicked Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:39 pm

4 team steel cage elimination chamber Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:14 pm

I know I'm new and you've seen some of my length speeches, but I wish you would've seen me in action vs. Jay Dub. We both signed from SWF where we had a continuing feud that lasted a year. We had some epic RP moments and I wish I could have continued the feud here.

Back to top Go down

Post  masongentry Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:56 am

Darktiby wrote:10 vs. 1

Gorbus vs. 10 guys from our all time locker: BS, SJ, 2Face, Hunter, Wicked, Darknezz2001, Sirus, Seamus, Jake and... ME!!! Because I am awesome... I think... Whatever Smile)

your not awesome you forgot me Razz
masongentry
masongentry

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:44 am

there are so many that could be in that kind of match Smile) all roster vs Gorbus Very Happy

p.s.: though I think he will beat us Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:07 pm

Gorbus may be famous, but I think Downer match him on strength.
So 10 vs 1 would be a total annihilation ^^

Actually with his 2 Mil XP it will be safe to assume that with proper build MoV can take him down. Or at least to orange/red Laughing

About those fantasy matches - are we just speculating for fun or some of them may be realized in m-s or e-s PPVs ?

For example MoV are willing to put their belts on the line in a Triple Threat Tag match.
As long as there are 2 other teams willing to participate and RP Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:12 pm

Well Gorbus was the one few time ago, I mean we couldn`t touch him and he was the GXtreme champion... It was hard Smile) But dixon did it Very Happy

Now maybe it won`t be the same fun Very Happy

I would love to see

MoV + Somebody else vs. SL:CD vs. Proeminence in a Stable Last Man Standing Elimination match ( what a match was lon long time ago in a far far away galaxy Very Happy i mean SL:CD vs. Proeminence in that steel cage )

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:50 pm

Thats 3v3v3 match you are talking about ?

I dont mind, but that will take many manhours of work ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  SJ Dixon Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:11 pm

This is all just for fun to entertain us while we wait for the new season to start.

I was hoping for more dream matches as far as the participants go more than the type of matches. Although I suppose not many of us have been here long enough to remember all the big names that have wrestled for GX.

Here's another suggestion: Sonia Flurice v C.Viper
SJ Dixon
SJ Dixon

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Clown Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:54 pm

Darktiby wrote:

MoV + Somebody else vs. SL:CD vs. Proeminence in a Stable Last Man Standing Elimination match ( what a match was lon long time ago in a far far away galaxy Very Happy i mean SL:CD vs. Proeminence in that steel cage )

That is impossible now.... there is no more Prominence and SL:CD.... now there is Mason and 2Face from ex-Prominence and from former SL:CD now only Wicked (me) remain.... and talking about tags or stables.... Wicked don't need them here anymore! clown I have as gimmick my apprentice and "follower"-fake clown! Smile And fight for tag belts is not what I'm looking for..... at least not now!
Wicked Clown
Wicked Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:22 pm

I was talking about fantasy matches Very Happy

but yeah Dixon I remember semag vs. sonia nice tech matches Very Happy, and a match sonia /w her sister Smile) vs. c.viper /w wicked Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:15 pm

Hey, this is great! For those that maybe haven't understood the concept, Dixon refers to match-ups between former and/or current GXers you'd love to see happening, but that for some reason we haven't seen them. So basically we're just saying it would had been great to have them.

Here I've got some:

Seamus Vs. Darknezz: Two former members of Prominence and very good RPers. First ever GX National Champion and first ever GX Television Champion. Both won those belts on the first ever PPV Obsessive Behavior. It would had been a classic if the both of them would had faced each other for the GX World Heavyweight Championship one year later on the second version of the same PPV.

MoV Vs. No Remorse (Lord & Haqim): No Remorse has got to be the second biggest former team we've had. Lord and Haqim were pretty tough and would have had a longer reign if Shadow League weren't around.

Law & Order (Quarion & Zakhyo) Vs. Angel Of Light & Vara Verde: The ultimate faces against the zealot extremists!

Hunter10 Vs. Black Spirit: We were going do this on the very same season that Hunter left. I was so pumped about this but sadly I was let down.

Videl Vs. The Old Lady

4-Way Stable Match: Prominence (2Face, Seamus & Darknezz) Vs. Shadow League (Hunter10, Sirus & Chrome Dome) Vs. Law & Order (Gorbus, Quarion & Zakhyo) Vs. No Remorse (Lord Helmchen, Haqim & Jake "the Snake" Plissken).

Monica Tweed & Bianca Brooks Vs. Miss Hope & Miss Desire in a Bikini Mud Match.

SJ Dixon Vs. El Conquistador: That would had been interesting...
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

https://blackspirittwg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Semag D'Nim Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:44 pm

Sonia and I had plans to continue a feud into a second season, but alas she had decided to leave.

I think a great match (and I'm adding a stipulation here) would have been a 4-way Submission match:

Semag vs Red Bull vs Sonia vs Cathul

Semag D'Nim

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Clown Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:55 am

Black Spirit wrote:
Videl Vs. The Old Lady

LOL! That match I would definetly like to watch!! Very Happy Sonia had awesome gimmick and was awesome RP-er..... It's sad that she leave GX....
And talking about dream matches.... I would like to see some kind of "former team" vs "current team" match, but I don't mean by stables or by tags but - current (team) rooster vs former (team) rooster and no matter in what team you are now or was then (in former could be Hunter, BBJ, Don, Sonia, Seamus, Vara vs current SJ, Black Spirit, Lord, 2Face, Semag, and for example Wicked)..... and this can be some kind of 6-man tag team elimination match.
Wicked Clown
Wicked Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  SJ Dixon Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:07 pm

Nice ideas guys! Especially the old Lady-Videl match and the current v old idea.

Not sure El Conquistador would stand a chance though, he's nowhere near as good as me!! Wink

There are so many feuds that got cut short because one half left or disappeared. I still think me and Seamus could still have been going now. Imagine that feud over the world title... Biggest match you've ever seen in your life!!

I think a match between Jeremy (now) v Black Spirit (at the start) would be interesting. Both strengths and it would show how far we've come as a whole since we began.
SJ Dixon
SJ Dixon

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:45 pm

Jeremy would crush me. Back when we started I might had been lvl 13 or something. Oh, and Jeremy is balance, not Strenght :p

I also thought about Viper Vs. Sonia, or even Viper Vs. Sonia Vs. Immacolata. I'd put my money on Sonia's strenght, and I bet that Dixon would too (Gold's Rush II, remember?)
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:59 pm

Who is Sonia ?

What about a simple TLC tag match ? Opponents - whoever you line (Not MoV)

But Frankly I would like to see a Triple Threat Ladder Tag Match.

Ofc there should be many turnovers until the belts are unhooked Wink

Also King of the ring match featuring all the 20 superstars in the current show + 5-6 imaginary (some of the comms for example)
The prize - GX Championship. Because lets face it - Unless the match outcome is edited the only people who can beat the downer are Gorbus and I give 25-33% chance on Helmchen.
Ofcourse Mapoko have 33% chance as well, but only if he is made to be Anti-downer so not having any hopes for now Wink
Except the hope that Mapoko wont face Downer/Gorbus in 1st stage of the upcoming tournament ^^

P.S. I guess you already know the pattern of the first round. Why dont you announce it so people who want to (Like me) can Trashtalk their opponents before the matches (in RP ofc).

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:59 pm

I'm waiting for 2 guys to renew their contracts. They staying or leaving will change the order of the brackets. So I'm just giving them some time before the season date is finally set and the full list of competitors is announced.

The first round will take place on the first show, so it "will take people by surprise" and there will be no much time for trashtalking, at least on that show. The second round is taking place one week later, so we can have all the badmouthing on the first Obsession and part of the second eXcess.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:42 am

News: One of them just re-joined. One more to go.

And about Sonia Flurice, she's a former GX National Champion and Tag-Team Champion that was with us for 5-6 seasons last year. She was a great RPer and her gimmick was a witch with a mean little sister as a valet (Videl) that did live in reality and didn't believe in unnatural stuffs. She had a good 3-season love-hate storyline with SilverJ that even had them being forced to team up and won the Tag golds.

She quit GX because she got a new job and was planning to leave TWG. I spoke to her 2 months ago and she told me that she logs in every now and then to keep her account alive.

She was going to be part of Divine Intervention with Vara and Angel since their characters had things in common but that was just another storyline that died before it started when Vara Verde left GX mid-season.

It's funny how many times we've been forced to rewrite plans because someone suddenly decides to leave. The good thing is that forces our brain to come up with something good out of bad situation.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:00 am

C`mon Videl wasn`t that bad... She was sweet... With me in my first days in this fed... I mean Darktiby`s first days in the fed Smile) Sonia just punched a boxingsack to me Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:53 pm

Black Spirit wrote:News: One of them just re-joined. One more to go.

Who are we waiting for ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Semag D'Nim Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:09 pm

Videl's the one who started the "Bring It Boy" references that other people have used at times.

Semag D'Nim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down