Generation eXcess << Behind the Scene >>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:21 pm
Latest topics
» It happened
aaaaaaaaaaah! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Thank you, GX
aaaaaaaaaaah! EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:59 pm by cbbakke

» GX PPV: Brisas de Verano 2014 (2014-09-19)
aaaaaaaaaaah! EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:36 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 3rd Show GX (2014-09-12)
aaaaaaaaaaah! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:24 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 2nd Show GX (2014-09-05)
aaaaaaaaaaah! EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:15 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 1st Show GX (2014-08-29)
aaaaaaaaaaah! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:12 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Any NFL Fans
aaaaaaaaaaah! EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 pm by cbbakke

» Elimination Matches
aaaaaaaaaaah! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:05 pm by Black Spirit

» Win/Lose Records & Divisions
aaaaaaaaaaah! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:05 pm by Black Spirit

aaaaaaaaaaah!

3 posters

Go down

aaaaaaaaaaah! Empty aaaaaaaaaaah!

Post  Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:18 pm

i just got a contract:
The undersigned Gale Force (from now on "GM") as legal delegate for the roster Golden Wrestling Alliance (from now on "Roster") and hunter10 (from now on "Wrestler") sign a partnership deal for the wrestler's appearances in the sports and entertainment shows of the Roster owned by this GM. The apparitions can be, based on the needing of the show and the GM's decision, wrestling matches, cutscenes of other kind, talk shows, interviews and/or other.

THE TWO SIDES AGREE ON THE FOLLOWING CLAUSES:

1. Contract length
This contract has validity from the signing (2009-07-14), to the midnight of 2009-09-08 included.

2. Salary
The GM will grant to the Wrestler a salary of a Legend (6) every appearance,
in addition to this, the wrestler has opportunities to earn benefits listed in the successive paragraph.

3. Additional clauses
GM and il Wrestler have to respect the following clauses:
- The Gm garanties that the wrestler will appear 4 times in a show in a month.

4. Contract quitting
The two sides can break the contract in any moment, following those fees:
- If the two sides mutually agree to break the contract, this will be cancelled without any fee at any of the two sides (Consensual Break).

5. Merchandising
The GM will grant to give a percentage to the Wrestler on the sold merchandise che that will represent the Wrestler, or his trademark or particular catch phrase.
The agreed percentage is 75% of personal wrestler's merchandising selled.

The GM and the Wrestler before sealing this contract with their sign declare to agree knowing it in every single part, without any external forcing but based on the own personal valutation.

Gm sign
____Gale Force___ Wrestler sign

but i signed bs's contract Laughing cant leave you guys Cool

Back to top Go down

aaaaaaaaaaah! Empty Re: aaaaaaaaaaah!

Post  Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:34 pm

One day I will get a contract like that! Shocked

Though now I'll tell you all a little tip I've learned along the way getting contract requests; if Generation eXcess ever closes down (let's hope that never happens!!) a lot of you are certain to get a lot of nice contracts like that; but it isn't always obvious which is the better deal looking at the contract alone.

-When decideing the biggest payout, you should take a look at what the show's weekly income.

Your pay is based on how much a show makes, so you'll come to find that it's actually possible to make -less- money being a Legend in a Local Show than, say, being a Mid-Carder in an Intercontinental Show because Intercontinental makes a TON more money. Of course it all depends on how many apperances you're promised too, but now you all know. =)

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Clown Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:17 am

Sonia wrote:One day I will get a contract like that! Shocked

Though now I'll tell you all a little tip I've learned along the way getting contract requests; if Generation eXcess ever closes down (let's hope that never happens!!) a lot of you are certain to get a lot of nice contracts like that; but it isn't always obvious which is the better deal looking at the contract alone.

-When decideing the biggest payout, you should take a look at what the show's weekly income.

Your pay is based on how much a show makes, so you'll come to find that it's actually possible to make -less- money being a Legend in a Local Show than, say, being a Mid-Carder in an Intercontinental Show because Intercontinental makes a TON more money. Of course it all depends on how many apperances you're promised too, but now you all know. =)

Honey! I was in Continental/Intercontinental fed (Supreme wrestling federation) 4-5 months ago and I've had a "midcarder" contract (3 appearances + 40-50% merch) and I had less money then BS is giving me here in GX with "star", 4 apps and 50% merch... Wink Actulaly I think I'm a little bit unpaid here... Very Happy
Wicked Clown
Wicked Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:51 am

That's likely true, the gap of money made between a Continental Show and a National show is nowhere near as big as the gap of money made between a National show and a Local show. The gap is actually really big in Mondial vs National too. It would take more math than I want to do to show you an example how you'd make more in a close gap so I'll show examples with bigger gaps. Though keep in mind that the fact that you only have a limited amount of appearances plays a part in this too.

Edit: Ok I tried to show an example using numbers but the post ended up getting -way- too long.

In short, the gap of money made in a National Show vs Continental Show isn't nearly as big as a National show vs a Mondial show..

They really make a lot of money; I'm very certain if you got three appearances in a Mondial show as a Midcarder vs 4 apperances as a Star in a National show you'd make more money.

I believe strongly that a Main Eventer in a national show makes more than a Legend in a local show. I'll see if I can dig up real number.. Though I'm not entirely sure how I will pull that off, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Clown Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:35 am

Actulally fo me it must be huge contract (like hunters post one) and from some continental/intercintinental fed not from some local or regional to move from here... Wink Therefore I think I'll stay here for a long time! Smile Of course if BS wont decrease my salary... Very Happy And second thing - I like GX shows! They are one of the best in TWG especially in show commentary... Smile If we guys work a little bit more with wrestler cards (like mine, Red bull's and hunter's) and use them in shows, then I think we will move up faster...
Wicked Clown
Wicked Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:04 pm

I most certainly will not argue with that, I've grown very fond of eXcess myself, and want it to succeed and believe it will continue to be successful, I will do my part to help make it rise to the top.

I may have been giving the wrong impression in my previous posts; all I really meant to say was contracts can trick you as you get higher in the chain.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:33 am

yeah i don't know much of contracts and i know i'm nowhere near at the top here but i've definelty had way bigger contract offers at other feds but GX is sweet i really like the storylines and i like what my character is here

I also like the fact that i've been here since day 1 its nice being an original

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:18 am

that's also one of the many reasons i'll stay here, being there when it all started and knowing the history of this fed. it will take the contract i posted above but from chaos in ring to leave this fed Razz but i don't see that happening any time soon.( maybe for gorbus Laughing )

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:45 am

I'm glad to know that you guys prefer staying in GX than leaving for a promised huge contract.

I can tell you that some former members (The Paralyser, Dark Ryder24, TheSpray, Darak, and others) have left GX to sign contracts like that with lower Feds. Then, a couple of weeks later, I've recieved messages form them asking me to sign them back because they're not making the money the thought they would do. The reason for this is exactly what Sonia just explained.

If I ever stop being GM (Not happening anytime soon) I wouldn't sign a contract like that. Why? Simple; A GM that offers so much money leaves nothing to upgrade the Arena. Upgrading the arena makes you sell more tickets, and when you sell more tickets your Fed gets betetr ranked and makes more money. Those GMs that don't have enough money to upgrade their Arena don't get promoted and end up quitting when they see the rest of the GMs being succesful. That happens every season when you see GMs quitting left and right.

In other words, a GM that offers contracts like that simply doesn't know what he's doing.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

https://blackspirittwg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:01 pm

Oh, and BTW, that Fed is at Local. I really doubt they have a couple of good opponents for a psycho monster like hunter Razz
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

https://blackspirittwg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Clown Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:10 pm

Black Spirit wrote:Oh, and BTW, that Fed is at Local. I really doubt they have a couple of good opponents for a psycho monster like hunter Razz

p.s. to your words... I knew some guy here in TWG (former stable partner) who was exactly like you say "some kind of monster" and prefer some Local fed with Superstar, 4 apps and 75%merch... for one month it was fun for him - he was the best in fed and beat all, for other... starting boring.... for third.... he quit this hell of geek fed and join some International fed to get some more serious opponents! Smile
Wicked Clown
Wicked Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Clown Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:19 pm

And p.p.s. if we want to be promoted then guys - buy entrances!!! I do it every time I can! This help to shows a lot! More entrances we have (each) more tickets will be selled.... -> more money to us and to fed -> BS can upgrade arena and match types! In our neighbors (SCT) are a lot of guys with a heck of entrances + with good shows and graph they not just "move up" but "run up"!!!
Wicked Clown
Wicked Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:51 pm

true, thats what bs is saying over and over and over again, but still some new guys still don't see the benefits for your wrestler and for your fed. and ps, im no monster!!! xD (pic at rp-forum Razz) pps: i don't get why gorbus is still here, he beats everyone to.

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Clown Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:25 pm

Maybe he like GX shows and commentators and therefore he don't want to go away? Smile
Wicked Clown
Wicked Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:57 pm

He'll probably leave some time soon... And maybe he'll get back when we're on top Very Happy
Also, I won't leave GX ever, so I hope BS won't quit either or all the work we'll go down the drain. I know it's just a game, but I'm playing this for over 2 years and I still enjoy it, so it's worth playing.
Finally, most of the new guys sometimes are new to RPing or just don't have the time to RP, so they don't bother buying entrances 'cause they're just passing through, making a couple of bucks and leave (either they don't sign the contract or they don't get one). Since BS told me to buy entrances that's all I do, when I reach the 10,000 fantaeuros I get another... and it helped me a lot... I was getting 4 of exp pts in the beginning and now I'm getting 10... that's a hell of an improvement.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:53 pm

yeah when i first first started i used to spend my money leveling up my moves and some on xp

now alllllllllllllllll of my money i have spent on xp, i don't play around with it anymore just xp and thats it

when i started in this fed i was in the very bottom, now i'm about half way through i think thats pretty good

its a really good example of what xp does for you

Back to top Go down

Post  masongentry Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:07 pm

ya like don i am here till the end which i hope isnt anytime soon and i gotta think bs for letting me know about entrances and how to make your guys better
masongentry
masongentry

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:11 pm

I think the guys that started GX are the ones less prone to abandon it, like Hunter, Mason, Quarion, Zakhyo, etc. And there's only one way that I leave GX, that'd be if I stopped playing TWG all together.

PS: in somewhere in the middle of August I'll be absent from the game for about a week... Camping with the girlfriend in the mountains Very Happy When that happens I want BS to have full control over my character on the shows and my SL: C&D dudes can god-mod me any way they want on the RP forum.

Back to top Go down

Post  masongentry Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:23 pm

that sounds like fun lol
masongentry
masongentry

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:37 am

GX is my home now.

And as I have said before - I buy 4-6 entrances a week. So should everyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:10 pm

I buy three to five but working on getting more a week

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum