Generation eXcess << Behind the Scene >>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:21 pm
Latest topics
» It happened
Best Type of Wrestler EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Thank you, GX
Best Type of Wrestler EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:59 pm by cbbakke

» GX PPV: Brisas de Verano 2014 (2014-09-19)
Best Type of Wrestler EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:36 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 3rd Show GX (2014-09-12)
Best Type of Wrestler EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:24 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 2nd Show GX (2014-09-05)
Best Type of Wrestler EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:15 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 1st Show GX (2014-08-29)
Best Type of Wrestler EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:12 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Any NFL Fans
Best Type of Wrestler EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 pm by cbbakke

» Elimination Matches
Best Type of Wrestler EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:05 pm by Black Spirit

» Win/Lose Records & Divisions
Best Type of Wrestler EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:05 pm by Black Spirit

Best Type of Wrestler

Go down

Best Type of Wrestler Empty Best Type of Wrestler

Post  Black Spirit Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:47 pm

When I went to TWG Hardcore Version, I decided to try a Technique wrestler because I thought they are the most powerfull kind. I thought so because I take a hard time trying to beat them.

At first, it was fun. I even remember that I went 38-0. Then I realized that Techs have a hard time defeating Resistance (The ones that I beat easily with me Strong wrestler).

Now my question is; Which type of wrestler is the best?

I'm asking because I'd like to try another one. The only one I wouldn't like to try is Resistance because they don't hit many moves. So I can go either with Speed of Balance.

What you guys have to tell me about the other types?

Last edited by Black Spirit on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

https://blackspirittwg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Best Type of Wrestler Empty Re: Best Type of Wrestler

Post  Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:53 pm

i think its pretty damn even, i don't know much about other class's to be honest but i know my wrestler started out having such a hard time getting wins and for a while it got even worse, but then around level 10-12 i forgot i all of the sudden started kicking some ass, my only problem i have right now is i don't know where to go from here i have on more versatility to get then i have all of the best moves i can get then i don't know if i should stick with versa or move on to try to work on my strength class or balance out with some better submission skills

if you use balanced you have to choose if your a submission balanced or a strength balanced

also i have the hardest time with tech's being a strength balanced

i don't know anything about speed, i think gorbus is the king of balanced though, and 2face

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:26 am

Gorbus is Tech.

If you don't know where to go then you should try what I'm doing. I looked for the best moves on every position and now i'm working to get them.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:58 am

it doesn't matter wich class you pick, everyone thought in the beginning > TECHS RULE < but now who's number one? thats right, strenght Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:59 am

(with wrestlingscore Razz)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:00 pm

i can tell you next time i make a wrestler i'm probably gonna make a tech, i am strength based but i keep upping my submission stats even though i shouldn't and it makes me a bit weaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:01 pm

.. Aurgh I just wrote a huge post and the form made me log in again so I lost it!! ><

The basic point was I think deciding the best is by ones patience. I think that Resists and Techs need the least patience and effort so do well the fastest. I believe Balanced takes more patience, and Strength and Speeds require the most patience.

I agree with Hunter10 that it doesn't matter which class you pick; my opinion is once you reach the top 20 everyone is about equal if their build is good. The problem is that it takes, what, 15 months or more to reach the top 20?

I'm not really excited about my strength even though she does well but I've already been playing her for a year and don't feel like resetting to level 1 to play a resist.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:25 pm

All classes are equally good, but some match up better against others. You can also build any class the way you want, for instance you can build your resist guy with block and AB focus and you will land a lot of moves.

Darknezz don't up versa after you hit 43. It's much better to train individual stuff after that. Also, I would make sure not to ignore subs, but don't worry too much about mortal sub. Just up PB and submission bonus and you will be fine. That way you get the benefit of the PB for your dd moves and your sub moves. On my resist guy on TWG I switched out a couple TM's to sub moves and I pull DESTRUCTIVE all the time Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:20 pm

Is it true that the Balance wrestlers get double ability points? I don't remember where I read that.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:49 pm

i've only been a balanced wrestler so i have no idea

but i don't think so

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:53 am

It's not exactly double. The points that you get for raising a skill is more than what a classes off-skill but less than their main skill.

For example if a speed goes from level 1 to level 2 in speed they get 5 points, a balance gets 4 points, and any other class gets 3 points to spend.

The time it takes to raise a skill level is different too. Your timer is slower than a classes main skill but faster than a classes off-skill.
For example it takes a Speed 10 minutes to go from 5 to 6 in speed. It takes a balance 18 minutes, and takes any other class 20 minutes.

But the trick is you have to spend points at the same time to raise versa. Versa raises a bunch of your skills even more and is the only way to unlock your special moves. So you need to go from level 1 to 2 in Strength, Speed, Tech, and Resist before you can raise a level in Versa. You have to be very careful not to mess up and spend too many points because you'll find out soon it takes a long time to raise Versa.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:20 am

I'm balanced and I love it.
I think the easiest guys to beat for balanced are techs. I can beat techs who are like 160/40 for me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:42 am

I'm waiting for a long weekend to delete my Hardcore wrestler and start over again. I'm still not sure if I'll go down with Speed or Balanced, who knows.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down