Generation eXcess << Behind the Scene >>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:21 pm
Latest topics
» It happened
Leveling Up EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Thank you, GX
Leveling Up EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:59 pm by cbbakke

» GX PPV: Brisas de Verano 2014 (2014-09-19)
Leveling Up EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:36 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 3rd Show GX (2014-09-12)
Leveling Up EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:24 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 2nd Show GX (2014-09-05)
Leveling Up EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:15 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 1st Show GX (2014-08-29)
Leveling Up EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:12 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Any NFL Fans
Leveling Up EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 pm by cbbakke

» Elimination Matches
Leveling Up EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:05 pm by Black Spirit

» Win/Lose Records & Divisions
Leveling Up EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:05 pm by Black Spirit

Leveling Up

2 posters

Go down

Leveling Up Empty Leveling Up

Post  Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:39 am

Ok... this is kind of awkward... I've been playing TWG for about 2 years now (maybe more) and less than a year ago I deleted my character to start over. What I wanted to ask is how do you guys get so strong and so quickly?
I remember I challenged many of you in the game at the beginning of GX and most matches were really balanced. I never stopped playing, I do over 10 matches per day (2 hours), I buy entrances to gain more exp... What the heck am I doin wrong? xD

Back to top Go down

Leveling Up Empty Re: Leveling Up

Post  Black Spirit Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:18 pm

I was going through the same problem than you, Don. Do you remember around 4 months ago when you defeated me in all of the matches? Now things have changed because I resetted and got rid of the unnecessary moves and abilities.

You might be spending points in useless abillities and might have too much moves per position that don't allow them to increase. If I were you I'd collect those 50 TPs needed and then come back to ask us how to make your reset properly.

Gorbus and Hunter helped me a lot with my reset which made my player stronger, and even had enough money to buy me 60 more Entrances back then Twisted Evil

Last edited by Black Spirit on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

https://blackspirittwg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Clown Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:43 pm

Don Tomate wrote:Ok... this is kind of awkward... I've been playing TWG for about 2 years now (maybe more) and less than a year ago I deleted my character to start over. What I wanted to ask is how do you guys get so strong and so quickly?
I remember I challenged many of you in the game at the beginning of GX and most matches were really balanced. I never stopped playing, I do over 10 matches per day (2 hours), I buy entrances to gain more exp... What the heck am I doin wrong? xD

+ to BS words.... as "balanced" you need to focus on were to spend your exp points... actually for balanced there is a two main AT (advanced techniques) positions to spend - Increase Resistance and Damage Resistance! All others is almost useless... You can choose also third position - Power Blow, but its not that important like these two resistances... but I guess this "power blow" you can compensate with picking and upgrading wise your moves! I was " weak geek" about few months (3-4) ago, but in this time I build about 20K of score.... I have old buddy GM from my first fed... he was weakest dude in our fed.... now with wise build he have about 57-58K of score and still are "younger" and have about -3 stats to mine.... but I guess now he will beat even Gorbus here.... you can try to beat him yourself if you dont belive me... his name is The Wicker Man!
Wicked Clown
Wicked Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:01 pm

Is it Wickerman or The Wickerman. If its the first he wont stand a chance against gorbus because I have beaten the first

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Clown Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:20 pm

Red Bull wrote:Is it Wickerman or The Wickerman. If its the first he wont stand a chance against gorbus because I have beaten the first

The Wicker Man (GM of SCT)!
Wicked Clown
Wicked Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:08 pm

Nah, man. That guy is lvl 23 while Gorbus is lvl 26, and we all know that Gorbus is a freaking beast! I tried to challenge his invitational but I can't.

By the way, why some of you have your invitationals "closed"? Rolling Eyes
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Clown Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:53 am

Black Spirit wrote:Nah, man. That guy is lvl 23 while Gorbus is lvl 26, and we all know that Gorbus is a freaking beast! I tried to challenge his invitational but I can't.

By the way, why some of you have your invitationals "closed"? Rolling Eyes

By the way BS! I know that for moves you may have about 80-90 of them and that is almost perfect nummber! You dont need more moves to buy, BUT which to choose for each position to keep them and increase..? Smile
Wicked Clown
Wicked Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:02 am

back to don's issue, i spend like 10-15 hours reading the forums testing builds on hwg. basicly its just not that hard to build a good balanced guy. if you want i can help you do your reset.

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:24 am

I've got only 3 moves for the positions where I have Trademarks or Finishers, and 4 moves in the rest of the positions. I recommend you all to look for the most damaging moves of every position. Here's the link where you can check that out:

http://www.wrestlingonline.eu/tabella.php?ordine=2&order=sangue&model=DESC

I suggest you guys should have at least 2 of the 4 most damaging move per position. That's what I'm working on now
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:54 pm

hey thanks guy, this info has really been helping me

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:07 am

So, do you mean that if I use this option "Skill + moved: To purchase a total zero resetting skill + moved 50 TP", I will get to reassign all my ability points?
That would take a lot of time, TP doesn't grow on trees Crying or Very sad
Thanks for the info, I'll ask for help again when I get it reset.

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:09 pm

It took me 3 weeks because we had a Monthly bonus in between. I know it takes a lot of time but it's worth it. You'll get reassign your points and will get all the money you're spent in moves back. which might be a lot of it!
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:11 pm

i did my reset and i got like 500.000 FE back and like 600 hours of training moves, still have 40 hours left.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:09 am

I'm still a little confused about the process, but I'll try it out when I have the TP necessary. Any advice on how to level up my character?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:55 pm

i always heard 76 moves is the best i heard that from Uncle Sam. he is the gm of Living on the Edge fed. so what i do is 5 moves for each position. except for bent, ground & groggy i do 3 for them. you could prolly even do 4. but it also depends on what moves you want to use. to at the after position of that move. you want your moves to lead into others. i myself am learning this the hard way. thats why im saving for a 2nd reset.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:54 pm

i have 3 moves on every position and 4 for like 1, its really best if you only have the 3 most damaing moves. youll win way more matches if you train them good enough.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down