Generation eXcess << Behind the Scene >>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:21 pm
Latest topics
» It happened
Mad Man Mowgle EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Thank you, GX
Mad Man Mowgle EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:59 pm by cbbakke

» GX PPV: Brisas de Verano 2014 (2014-09-19)
Mad Man Mowgle EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:36 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 3rd Show GX (2014-09-12)
Mad Man Mowgle EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:24 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 2nd Show GX (2014-09-05)
Mad Man Mowgle EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:15 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 1st Show GX (2014-08-29)
Mad Man Mowgle EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:12 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Any NFL Fans
Mad Man Mowgle EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 pm by cbbakke

» Elimination Matches
Mad Man Mowgle EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:05 pm by Black Spirit

» Win/Lose Records & Divisions
Mad Man Mowgle EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:05 pm by Black Spirit

Mad Man Mowgle

5 posters

Go down

Mad Man Mowgle Empty Mad Man Mowgle

Post  madmanmowgle Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:58 pm

Name: Mad Man Mowgle

Nickname: MMM, The freak, Mowgle

Height / Weight:6'2" 106KG

Alignement: Super Heel, (meaning i will put you in hospital cause i don't like you)

Entrance Theme: The Phantom of The Opera

Entrance:Ring Announcer: "Introducing first, The leader of the Phantom Alliance, king of extream, Mad Man Mowgle"!

the lights go out and the phantom of the opera starts to play, a flash of lighting lights up the arena and mad man mowgle is standing at the enterance ramp

a clip is aired on the titan tron, showing a large half mask, and a red rose and some of mad man mowgles greatest victories, most powerful moves and all the times he humiliated the gm

The leader of the Phantom Alliance, king of extream, Mad Man Mowgle makes his way to the ring

wearing black jeans, black vest top and cape, with a walking cane and a phantom of the opera mask

as he enters the ring lightning hit the ringposts and sets them on fire

Wrestler class: Balanced

[img]Mad Man Mowgle Origin10[/img]

Nationality: Unknown

Real Wrestler, you think, your character's ring style is alike: Any Hardcore Nutter there is.

Taunt: A Phantom = mad man mowgle Drops A Capsule A Puff Of Smoke Covers Him And He Vanishe's And Reappear The Otherside Of The Ring executing a Phantom

Trademark moves:Opera Driver = Steenalizer, The Last song = Tornado DDT

Finishing moves: Opera Bomb:mad man mowgle lifts his opponent onto the turnbuckle climbs up himself while sing phantom of the opera them lifts his opponent on to his shoulders
jumps of the turnbuckle and slams him on the mat executing ULTIMATE Opera Bomb

Opera Faceplant: mad man mowgle climbs the turnbuckel and jests for his opponent to rise
He then dives for his opponent grabbing his head and bringing it down onto the mat executing an Opera Faceplant

Bio: Mad Man Mowgles bio is short, as he hates talking about the past, he hates most thing, he has been part of some of the top feds in wrestling APW, NGW to name a few.
Mad Man Mowgle is a strange wrestler he has on many occasions mentioned he does not fight to win titles, he hates titles when he has won a title belt he has on most occasions forgotten to take it to the ring or even retrieve it after a match, if he knows he can not win a match he will get himself DQ'd he doesn't care.
Most opponents after facing Mad Man Mowgle a few time become afraid of him as they know he will put them in hospital.
He is not a wild barbaric fighter, but a cool claim fighter who gets his way though manipulation and elimination. Also he has been know to talk to his reflection
Been arrested for kidnapping his last GM and assaulting the feds CEO, which cause the fed to fall apart.
Mad Man Mowgle is now entering a new fed, new opponents, and new blood to spill.

Off topic: the man behind Mad Man Mowgle, me, I am a head chef at a pub in the UK, my uncle owns it, i run the kitchen my brother runs the bar and my dad helps out, so i will try and be as active as i can, normally i am on TWG once a day or once every 2 days.

My RP style of writing trys not to break the rules but if i have a story instead of writing my part and waiting for my opponent/partner i will write their part and sent it to them to edit/change/improve and add and they send it to me to add more, before we post it (i hope that will work?)

also most of my RPs is me talking to my reflection, i hope nobody else does that who might get offended, this has been my character since i joined TWG in 2007 and i have never changed him, (always mad, always talking to himself, always evil)

Im a NFL fan if anybody want's to chat about that? my team is the oakland raiders

madmanmowgle

Back to top Go down

Mad Man Mowgle Empty Re: Mad Man Mowgle

Post  Semag D'Nim Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:29 pm

Welcome to GX!

As long as both parties have the opportunity to approve an RP, it's not really god-modding, though some of us prefer getting to go back and forth instead of having a "script" (for lack of a better term). Sometimes they tend to go on and on though... Very Happy

And as for talking to your reflection... Semag does it from time to time, but it's not so much a gimmick as just a creative tool for hyping himself for matches (he has plenty of other gimmicks to use anyway!).

Semag D'Nim

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:20 pm

Here's your crazy PPV. Enjoy!

s1.thewrestlinggame.com/federation/view_show.asp?id=27515

Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

https://blackspirittwg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Semag D'Nim Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:07 pm

Didn't pay much attention to where you were posting, Spirit? Wink

Semag D'Nim

Back to top Go down

Post  HaydenSikh Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:16 am

Have grown up in the game with you at every level so it's good to be on a fed with you at last.

I'm also an NFL fan from the UK (Bedfordshire)... I've written articles on how to handicap (bet on) games before - so during the regular season am always up for a chat, although I tend to completely ignore the off-season.

HaydenSikh

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:07 pm

I clicked on the wrong tab, That's why I still don't get used to work with tablets. They're too tiny!
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

https://blackspirittwg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  cbbakke Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:28 pm

welcome aboard. You can be one of the first people to buy my t-shirt. "I Hate You" lol

cbbakke

Back to top Go down

Post  madmanmowgle Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:53 pm

Ps: Most of my RPs involve Pizza, i don't know why, maybe cause i am eating pizza while writing my RP's.

and thanks for the welcomes

No thanks for the t-shirt i'll have one saying "time to make you bleed"  Very Happy 

madmanmowgle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum