Generation eXcess << Behind the Scene >>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:21 pm
Latest topics
» It happened
Troy Belmonte's gimmick EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Thank you, GX
Troy Belmonte's gimmick EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:59 pm by cbbakke

» GX PPV: Brisas de Verano 2014 (2014-09-19)
Troy Belmonte's gimmick EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:36 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 3rd Show GX (2014-09-12)
Troy Belmonte's gimmick EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:24 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 2nd Show GX (2014-09-05)
Troy Belmonte's gimmick EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:15 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 1st Show GX (2014-08-29)
Troy Belmonte's gimmick EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:12 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Any NFL Fans
Troy Belmonte's gimmick EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 pm by cbbakke

» Elimination Matches
Troy Belmonte's gimmick EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:05 pm by Black Spirit

» Win/Lose Records & Divisions
Troy Belmonte's gimmick EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:05 pm by Black Spirit

Troy Belmonte's gimmick

Go down

Troy Belmonte's gimmick Empty Troy Belmonte's gimmick

Post  Troy Belmonte Tue May 15, 2012 9:38 pm

Name: Troy Belmonte
Hometown: Unknown
Height: 6'3'
Weight: 185 pounds
Alignment: Heel
Entrance Music: Warrior by Disturbed

Wrestler Appearance: A man of medium build, wears suits most of the time, has shaggy brown hair, and light stubble.

Wrestling Style: technical, but will cheat if necessary

Finishing Move: (Don't Get Up
Troy Belmonte fakes a punch, then puts the opponent in the clinch
and knees the opponent in the face leaving him dazed on the ground executing a Dont Get Up

Trademark Move(s): Belmonte Buster (Jumping Half Nelson Face Buster), Perfect Splash (Springboard Senton Splash), and a Modified Roundhouse Kick

Entrance Music: Warrior

Bio:( I cant remember all of the beginning because this was a while back)
Troy got his start in DWP, which lead to Troy becoming infuriated with Revenger and faced him in a ladder match, which ended in a draw. In the second season Troy continued his feud with Revenger, which he won at the PPV, which gave him his number one contendership for the New Blood Championship. Troy won the title that season, the first of his three New Blood Championships.
He then became the leader of the stable "Perfection" where they dominated the the lightweight division, Troy won the Lightweight championship in his 4th season, and then defended it that entire season and the next, Troy left DWP for personal reasons without losing the title.

Troy moved on to continue his career in Ring of Glory
Troy was involved in a feud with Mogwai, Sulmy, and Yoshitoro, Troy Belmonte went undefeated that season, and became the number 1 contender for the Underground Championship.
Troy faced Jinters which lead to wins and losses, Troy came out victorious at the PPV becoming the Underground champion.
Troy successfully defended his title that entire season.
Troy was injured in his 4th season in RoG and lost his title to Nicole Trunfio (I believe)
Troy then joined the Army of Darkness, within three seasons, the Army of Darkness took control of the fed, and Troy had a dispute with Patrick Covell (in RP, not for real) Troy in the next season stole Pat's girlfriend leading to Troy getting attacked backstage, and being injured for 2 weeks. Troy jobbed the next season (I was busy with tons of schoolwork in real life)
Troy then came back, and did not like where his career was going, so Troy searched for an opportunity and found one, which is ... Total Excess wrestling.

Troy comes to Total Excess looking to obtain a star contract in the upcoming Obsession Challenge.

(Once again sorry about leaving some parts out, I forgot some of the stuff that has happened in my roleplaying career)

Career achievements: 3 time DWP New Blood Champion(tied for most reigns, and longest reign atm) , 1 time DWP Lightweight Champion, previous Underground Champion, Won 7 of 7 feuds

Troy Belmonte

Back to top Go down