Generation eXcess << Behind the Scene >>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:21 pm
Latest topics
» It happened
New Layout EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Thank you, GX
New Layout EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:59 pm by cbbakke

» GX PPV: Brisas de Verano 2014 (2014-09-19)
New Layout EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:36 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 3rd Show GX (2014-09-12)
New Layout EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:24 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 2nd Show GX (2014-09-05)
New Layout EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:15 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 1st Show GX (2014-08-29)
New Layout EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:12 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Any NFL Fans
New Layout EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 pm by cbbakke

» Elimination Matches
New Layout EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:05 pm by Black Spirit

» Win/Lose Records & Divisions
New Layout EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:05 pm by Black Spirit

New Layout

4 posters

Go down

New Layout Empty New Layout

Post  SJ Dixon Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:18 pm

Urgh Neutral

First of all its not very easy to find anything. Took me ages to figure out where invitationals had disappeared to. Not user friendly at all and very clustered with lots of crap around and difficult to move around the menus and get on with stuff.

Anyone else actually prefer this crap?

And could someone tell me where the link to the federation's forum is. And where the GM application bit has gone to (obviously BS will have to answer that one)?
SJ Dixon
SJ Dixon

Back to top Go down

New Layout Empty Re: New Layout

Post  Semag D'Nim Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:09 am

I've been using the new skin for a while now, and it just takes getting familiar with it. Fed forum link is under "Federation" -> "Roster"

Semag D'Nim

Back to top Go down

Post  The Immortal Arkken Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:33 pm

I poked around when it was first announced, so I knew where pretty much everything was, but I don't like it very much. I am especially bugged by the huge pictures in match reports and by the invitation and invitation rematch pages, where everything blends together. You also have to click to see an invitational's description, which seems like a step backwards.

The Immortal Arkken

Back to top Go down

Post  SJ Dixon Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:54 am

Yea, there seems to be a lot of needless stuff been added for no reason. I've pretty much got to grips with where everything is now (thanks for the forum link Semag) but it just seems to take a lot longer to get anywhere. Invitational, tag and stable matches are all two clicks away rather than just one (I know its not much). And the whole thing seems slower too.

Is there a way to turn off live chat like you could before? Don't know if that makes things run a little slower or not.

I thought the same as you Arkken, its not as obvious on invitationals now who has a lot of fans and takes extra clicking around rather than just looking down the list. The same on normal matches, I can't see how many points they have, so challenging someone who is +0/-200 might look like an easy win, but if they've only been playing long enough to level their stats up and are -50 or so then they've obviously had a lot of matches and gonna beat me. I was using that quite a bit before and now it seems to have disappeared.

My two favourite new features on top of the rest of the crap are having to register my account to sign up for tournaments (despite playing the game for the past 3 years or so) and best of all, everytime I level up my entrances the game closes the page. Awesome feature! Evil or Very Mad
SJ Dixon
SJ Dixon

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:44 am

You'll find the The GM Panel link on the Mainboard. Just scroll down and you'll see the Extra Tab. Click it and there you'll have it. I had to ask the Staffs where in the God's name was this.

At first, I liked the new skin but I've been discovering things that are annoying me to death. The thing I'm hating the most right now is that the Fed members are not numbered, so I can't tell how many guys we have... unless I count them one by one.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

https://blackspirittwg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Semag D'Nim Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:11 pm

I've gone to only running invitationals against people in the fed - easy to see who has a score near mine, and easy to see how many fans people have.

There's no way to shut off the chat, which I very much dislike. I NEVER opened chat before.

Semag D'Nim

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:00 pm

Semag D'Nim wrote:I've gone to only running invitationals against people in the fed - easy to see who has a score near mine, and easy to see how many fans people have.

That{s what I do and what all of you should do. Only fight people form the Fed!!!
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Immortal Arkken Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:09 am

I rarely have time to take invitationals, because I usually have a lot of rematches to give, but I like it that way and I always give more than one rematch per invitational to people from GX.

And I hate the chat too. We need an option to make it go away, like before.

The Immortal Arkken

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:11 am

The Immortal Arkken wrote:I rarely have time to take invitationals, because I usually have a lot of rematches to give.

And why don't you give the rematch with an invitational of your own? In the end, is the same but you make more money.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SJ Dixon Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:52 pm

Since you said it here, the only invitationals I've done have been with GX wrestlers

Gotta support your home guys first (or something along those lines?)

[still not happy with the new layout, I don't like change Crying or Very sad ]
SJ Dixon
SJ Dixon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:12 am

Gotta say, not a fan of it myself... what all with the sudden 30-45 days of inactivity being cut to 25 once it came out ending up killing my old account v.v I'm back at square one now, and JUST as I got things back to normal around my place...

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:35 am

Hey Dante, they still can bring your account back. Send Nemesis a message and he can work it out.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:51 pm

About the counting your wrestlers?
What if he hold a register where we ( or someone voluntary, myself? ) keeps track on who is in our federation? You just need to send updates on who'd you sign again or who'd you cut, or who did you get into the gx roster.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum