Generation eXcess << Behind the Scene >>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:21 pm
Latest topics
» It happened
Brandon "The Nightmare" revised EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Thank you, GX
Brandon "The Nightmare" revised EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:59 pm by cbbakke

» GX PPV: Brisas de Verano 2014 (2014-09-19)
Brandon "The Nightmare" revised EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:36 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 3rd Show GX (2014-09-12)
Brandon "The Nightmare" revised EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:24 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 2nd Show GX (2014-09-05)
Brandon "The Nightmare" revised EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:15 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 1st Show GX (2014-08-29)
Brandon "The Nightmare" revised EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:12 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Any NFL Fans
Brandon "The Nightmare" revised EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 pm by cbbakke

» Elimination Matches
Brandon "The Nightmare" revised EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:05 pm by Black Spirit

» Win/Lose Records & Divisions
Brandon "The Nightmare" revised EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:05 pm by Black Spirit

Brandon "The Nightmare" revised

Go down

Brandon "The Nightmare" revised Empty Brandon "The Nightmare" revised

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:07 pm

Superstar Name: Brandon
Nickname: "The Nightmare"
Superstar Type: Balanced
Superstar Height: 5'11
Superstar Weight: 205
Superstar Age: 43
Face/Heel/Tweener: Face

Superstar Attitude: He usually keeps to himself. He doesn't have a lot of friends besides his girlfriend.

Picture:
Look at my profile to see my pic.

Vallet: Jane Brandon "The Nightmare" revised Goth-Girls--28843

Entrance Song: The Last Fight - Bullet For My Valentine

Entrance Video:

Titantron:
A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler’s greatest victories and most powerful moves. Suddenly high flames light on, as though the ‘Tron was set to fire! Brandon "The Nightmare" and Jane make there way to the ring. They stand in the center of the ring. Brandon raises his right arm with the devil horns as red Pyrotechnics blow at each corner of the ring.

Superstar's Style: He uses powerful grapples to wear down his opponent. With a cross bomb its all over.

Superstar's History: Brandon was never a people person, he never had much friends eccept his girlfriend. They loved watching wrestling when they were young, so they both worked hard to be in it. Jane came across GX looking at Youtube videos for finisher ideas. They immedatly called in to try out for GX.

Finishers from the game:

Cross-bomb (Direct Damage)
Brandon "The Nightmare" pulls the opponent by his stomach and lifts him over his shoulder. Brandon then holds the opponent under his arms and throws them in to a sit-out powerbomb executing a Cross-bomb.

Beginning Of A Nightmare (Direct Damage)
Brandon "The Nightmare" grabs the opponent by the neck and sweeps there leg out slamming him on the mat executing a Beginning Of A Nightmare.

Taunts:
Your Next
Brandon "The Nightmare" Points At Th Opponent Cuts His Throat With His Thumb executing A Your Next

Catch Phrase:
"Don't Look Back"

Back to top Go down