Generation eXcess << Behind the Scene >>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:21 pm
Latest topics
» It happened
Zersch Dyatlov's Info EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Thank you, GX
Zersch Dyatlov's Info EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:59 pm by cbbakke

» GX PPV: Brisas de Verano 2014 (2014-09-19)
Zersch Dyatlov's Info EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:36 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 3rd Show GX (2014-09-12)
Zersch Dyatlov's Info EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:24 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 2nd Show GX (2014-09-05)
Zersch Dyatlov's Info EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:15 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 1st Show GX (2014-08-29)
Zersch Dyatlov's Info EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:12 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Any NFL Fans
Zersch Dyatlov's Info EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 pm by cbbakke

» Elimination Matches
Zersch Dyatlov's Info EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:05 pm by Black Spirit

» Win/Lose Records & Divisions
Zersch Dyatlov's Info EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:05 pm by Black Spirit

Zersch Dyatlov's Info

Go down

Zersch Dyatlov's Info Empty Zersch Dyatlov's Info

Post  Guest Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:35 pm

Superstar Name: Zersch Dyatlov
Nickname: "The Bay Harbor Butcher"
Superstar Type: Balance
Superstar Height: 6'4"
Superstar Weight: 255
Superstar Age: 23
Face/Heel/Tweener: Face
Superstar Attitude: A stalwart face that cannot stand to see people cheating to get things that they do not deserve. Is loyal to a fault, will defend his friends and allies no matter what the repercussions.

Picture: I recently changed my picture to a photo of Sean O'Haire. If pictures of existing wrestlers are frowned upon, then I absolutely do not mind using the avatar I used for the rest of my time in TWG. I will include both in this post.

Zersch Dyatlov's Info ZerschZersch Dyatlov's Info Dyatlov

Entrance Song: Kyuss - Gardenia

Entrance Videp: There's no official music video for the song so... I will have to look for one that I like.

Superstar's Style: Clean, majoring in pain and minoring in submissions. Not much of a high-flyer, but has a handful of moves in his repertoire for First Blood matches.

Superstar's History: (If this is too long-winded let me know and I will edit in a truncated version. Also, if it's not light-hearted enough I'll come up with something else. I realize now it sounds like the preface to a Lifetime original movie.)

Zersch Dyatlov was born to two poor Russian immigrants (Aleksey and Karina Dyatlov) that fled their industrial homeland six years before the collapse of the Soviet Union, for reasons unknown to friends and family at the time. Relocating to the Bay Harbor Islands, Florida in the United States, Zersch was born roughly a year later. Growing up, Zersch and his father (who was enjoying a much less taxing career as the owner of a local gym) didn't always see eye to eye, but one thing they could both agree on and bond over was wrestling. From watching the local high school students go up against one another in the gym to the glitz and glamour of the established superstars on television, Zersch and his father would buy it all hook, line, and sinker.

As Zersch progressed through life, he outgrew his pipedream of becoming a professional wrestler. With the loss of this one common interest, Aleksey watched his son slowly but surely drift away from him. His senior year of highschool, Zersch was set to graduate and go off to college to study law with his brand new and lucrative dreams of becoming a criminal defense attorney. Around this same time, some old ghosts from his parents past caught up to the Dyatlov family. Apparently Zersch's parents had fled their homeland because they were into the Russian Vory for a substantial amount of money, and the men they owed had come to collect.

While Zersch was away with some friends one night, the men paid a visit to the Dyatlov residence and threatened Aleksey and Karina with violence if they didn't pay. With no way of compensating the men, Aleksey claimed he was going upstairs to get his life savings from a safe. He disappeared into his bedroom and produced a gun from underneath the bed. He said a prayer and began walking back downstairs to confront the men. When he arrived in the living room, he found one of the men holding Karina at gunpoint. The other man already had a weapon drawn and pointed at the stairs as he descended. The jig was up, and so was the patience of the Vory.

Zersch came home to an empty house that day. The only clue he found was a phrase sprawled in blood on the mirror overlooking the living room couch. "Za Rodinu!" or, in English, "For the Motherland!" An investigation followed, and the men were found but eventually acquitted of any wrong-doing. They taunted Zersch outside of the courthouse as they climbed into their car and headed off to the airport. Right there on the court house steps he abandoned any lingering desire to be a criminal defense attorney, seeing how easily the system can be twisted by obviously guilty parties with enough power and/or money.

For the next several years Zersch wrestled with his personal demons by more or less living inside of his father's old gym downtown, turning his workout regimine into an addiction, frantically training by day and nursing bottles of vodka (his father's favorite) by night. Deep down he knew there was nothing he could have done to stop what happened, but it didn't keep him from blaming himself. Rediscovering a love for wrestling, the one thing he and his father shared a passion for, Zersch kept the gym open to the public during this time and would train and spar with anyone who wanted to. One day a promoter for a small federation stopped by the gym and expressed interest in getting him a try out for the roster. Zersch quickly accepted the man's offer and, realizing his childhood dream, set off to become a professional wrestler.

Finishers from the game:

Nuclear Winter (Direct Damage)
Zersch Dyatlov bounces off the ropes and kicks the opponent in the midsection as they meet
in the center of the ring. Then hooking the opponent's arms, he drills him with a double underhook piledriver executing a devastating Nuclear Winter

Wolf's Reich (Submission)
Zersch Dyatlov scoops the opponent off of the mat and onto his shoulders, hooking the opponent's neck with one arm and his legs with the other while pulling on both to flex the opponent's back executing a devastating Wolf's Reich

Coroner's Report (Pin)
Zersch Dyatlov panders to the crowd as he walks around the stunned opponent laying on the mat he then stops and elbow drops the opponent following up with a pin executing a devastating Coroner's Report

Taunt:
Galleons and Guns
Zersch Dyatlov Extends His Arms And Smirks while flexing executing The Galleons and Guns

Catch Phrase:
"Why not? I've got nothing to lose but my life, and I got that for free."

Back to top Go down