Generation eXcess << Behind the Scene >>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:21 pm
Latest topics
» It happened
Entrance mess? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Thank you, GX
Entrance mess? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:59 pm by cbbakke

» GX PPV: Brisas de Verano 2014 (2014-09-19)
Entrance mess? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:36 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 3rd Show GX (2014-09-12)
Entrance mess? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:24 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 2nd Show GX (2014-09-05)
Entrance mess? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:15 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 1st Show GX (2014-08-29)
Entrance mess? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:12 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Any NFL Fans
Entrance mess? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 pm by cbbakke

» Elimination Matches
Entrance mess? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:05 pm by Black Spirit

» Win/Lose Records & Divisions
Entrance mess? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:05 pm by Black Spirit

Entrance mess?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Entrance mess? - Page 2 Empty Re: Entrance mess?

Post  Black Spirit Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:53 pm

There's a lot of buzz in the GM Forum (Like always) regarding this situation which seems to have affected more rosters that were placed high and went thrown down out of the blue.

My speculation is that when they did the roll back, some of the votes we recieved were erased. Our show was aired on Friday's night but most of the people watch it on Saturday and that was the restore point they used.

I was upgraded to level 25 on saturday's afternoon but after the roll back, I'm on level 24 again.

This is simply my speculation but it'd make sense.

In the other hand, I'm being proactive and I'm taking Wicked's advice from a month ago when he asked me not to hire guys from levels that low. I'm getting rid of them all (Except Brandon and Phill) and I will give those contracts to higher guys. 3 of those are already reserved for 3 guys with more than 1000 Fans and 500 Entrances.

Anyways, we're still safe on Intercontinental.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

https://blackspirittwg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:09 pm

My speculations have been confirmed by the Staff. The rankings are wrong and they're going to calculate them again.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Clown Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:12 am

that's good, because currently were not in "right place"... of course I doubt that we can beat SCT score (as a fed) and get promotion again, but at least we must be at TOP3.... because before PPV we divide 1. place with UGW in our feds spot!
Wicked Clown
Wicked Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:05 pm

I don't know if they finished calculating but we're back on 2nd place like before.

It seems like we're going to witness a shocker this season when the oldest roster around Blood & Guts Wrestling gets demoted from Mondial! Laughing We shouldn't be happy for other people going down but the GM of that Fed does deserve it. He's always looking down on new GMs and he hates the fact that Local Feds exist. I always argue with him because I say that if there were no Local circuit, GX would had never existed.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:33 pm

whats wrong witht he local circuit?

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:14 pm

Darknezz2001 wrote:whats wrong witht he local circuit?

Some GMs from big rosters think that the Local circuit is damaging the Feds because they think they are too much (32 rosters more or less). They say that so many rosters takes the prestige from being a GM specially because we have many GMs quitting every season and the Staff needs to replace them with new GMs. The more GMs the more chances for mediocre Shows. Also, new GMs use to make the same mistakes and ask the same questions.

In my eyes, the only way to find good GMs is giving chances to the guys that look to be prepared to be GMs. The bad GMs never last but the good ones will stay. The more GMs the more chances to find the good ones. Also, if there were no Local circuits, GX would had never existed, just like MAW, SCT, RCW and so many others.

Plus something that Remorce once said: "The bigger rosters are a Privilege, while the lower rosters are a Right".
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  masongentry Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:31 am

i think that guy just mad we made it this far starting out on the low side screw that guy lol still happy i joined this fed i learned so much on what to do and not to do
masongentry
masongentry

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:20 am

yeah how woudl we get any new feds if there were no local??? and there would be so many wrestlers that couldn't get feds, and coule you imagine if you had to have a bigger roster on your fed?? be so hard to manage

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:16 am

he has been the top dog for years, his show start to lack entertainment and he sees new feds come and go.. but the feds that stay.. are innovators and he hates that... cause they cannot come up with new stuff like we do Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:55 am

You're right guys. I've seen a couple of Local Feds' shows and I've thought "Man, those graphics kick @$$!!!" and I realize that new guys come up with good/better ideas of how to run a show. If those guys are busting their heads to make a great show then they deserve a share of glory too. There's space for everyone! Smile.

When we were Regional, he posted something like "Locals should disappear for good" and I got mad about it specially because we just had been there. I told him something like "One of these days you won't be part of the Mondial circuit because some new rosters will take that spot from you. When that happens, I'd like to know what would you say if someone posted that Only Mondial should exist, implying that your Fed should disappear too".

Oh man, he got so mad that he even started calling me names and saying that I shouldn't talk that way because he's been GM for more time. The more I replied the madder he got until Remorce had to pull us apart.

The man is greedy as hell! He hasn't posted one single word on the GMs Forum since his Fed ended last in the Mondial Ranking. His pride must be pretty hurt at this moment.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:23 pm

bahahahaha, Thats great, I wish i saw that arguement, you show those other gms bs

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Clown Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:59 am

LOL! Actually he's been moved down with only +/- some half a year old fed - SCT! Laughing Our fed at the moment looks pretty good too- we're one of the best feds in Intercontinental level and I guess next season we have a good chances to be promoted again! Smile
Wicked Clown
Wicked Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum