Generation eXcess << Behind the Scene >>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:21 pm
Latest topics
» It happened
Do you know...? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Thank you, GX
Do you know...? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:59 pm by cbbakke

» GX PPV: Brisas de Verano 2014 (2014-09-19)
Do you know...? EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:36 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 3rd Show GX (2014-09-12)
Do you know...? EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:24 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 2nd Show GX (2014-09-05)
Do you know...? EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:15 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 1st Show GX (2014-08-29)
Do you know...? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:12 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Any NFL Fans
Do you know...? EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 pm by cbbakke

» Elimination Matches
Do you know...? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:05 pm by Black Spirit

» Win/Lose Records & Divisions
Do you know...? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:05 pm by Black Spirit

Do you know...?

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you know...? Empty Do you know...?

Post  Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:19 pm

This is something I have wanted to do for a long time now. I don't know which season this is form me in GX , but has been some time now. The thing is that this place feels like a family or a good place whit good friends to talk to, but the thing is that we don't even know each other. So I want to get to know you better. I'm gonna go first and please give answers like I do. I think this is only going to help us to RP better, or simply to know stuff.

Name: Toms Ūdris aka Sirus. (Sirus has been my nickname for 6 years now. All my friends call me like that in real life. I don't know how it grew on to me but it just happened and now it's a part of me. It's also my stage name. And as far as I know it means hero in some kind of Arabic language.)
Married? No hell. I'm not even planning to do that for like next 7 years or so. But I do have a gf. We have been together for 4 years now. Real love Very Happy
Music: Music is a very important thing in my life. I play in a band called Deserving Case (www.draugiem.lv/deservingcase ; www.myspace.com/deservingcase ) I listen to hard rock/metal mostly but also different kind of music like old school pop or classical music. My favorite band is Avenged Sevenfold. Others are: Metallica, Everlast (superb) Slipknot, Korn, System of a Down, Shinedown, Creed, Three days grace etc. I play guitar, also sing. Tried drums for a year but quit lol.
Movies: Big fan of different style movies. Favorite one is Pirates of the Caribbean see. Love Johny Depp. Other favorite movies are: The devils rejects, Oldboy, Wrestler, Rocker, Smiley face etc. I don't like to watch movies more than once, but if I do, it means It's really good.
Work: I don't work officially, but for the last two years I work as an music journalist and band manager.
Hobbies: Guitar, singing - well music in general. Love to listen to music all the time. I like computers and sports. Fan of IT stuff.
Other things: I smoke pot lol. Never done any other drugs and I don't want to. I smoke to relax, think about universe and deep stuff and listen to music. It doesn't affect my life in any negative way. My dream is to become a rockstar lol. I want to live in the USA because Latvia is a shit country. Or maybe Finland because my GF originally comes from Finland.

Now Im going to watch Ice hockey. I will continue latter. Be free to post stuff about yourself.

Back to top Go down

Do you know...? Empty Re: Do you know...?

Post  Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:16 pm

Name: Jordon Sweetnam
Married? VERY SINGLE, not planning on anything commitment wise until i'm done at university
Music: All kinds of rock, hard or soft, favorite bands are nirvana, rise against, ourlady peace, chevelle, the tragically hip
Movies: I like all movies, llllllloooovvveeeee cheesy horror flicks, they are like well written comedies, Gladiator is my all time favorite followed up bye the shining and waterboy oh and oldschool
Work: going to univesity for my social work degree, i'm a 24 hour residential youth care worker and i just got a workstudy under one of my profs
Hobbies: swimming, tennis, camping, going to the gym, probably drinking a little to ofter i obveously watch wrestling as i am playing this game
Other things: I used to smoke pot, but i'm useless when i'm high (pretty useless in the first place) so i just don't bother, i might smoke once a month when i'm sitting around with my roomates and we are watching supernatural

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:17 pm

Oh and i looooovvveee hockey, edmonton oilers best team ever

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:43 pm

what the heck?! Ok, I'll play along cause I'm high and listening to Hendrix xD

Name: Ismael Loureiro
Married? No, but I'm in a relationship and you never no where it might lead you.
Music: Power Metal, Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, Glam Rock, Jazz... Favourite band is Blind Guardian, though I'm starting to discover a whole new world of music I was unaware.
Movies: Touchy subject. I welcome movies with a lot of criticism, it's an area where I want to take part in the future. Fight Club, Pulp Fiction and Sin City are only a few of my favourite movies.
Work: I'm trying to graduate from highschool, I hope that I'll be in Art School next year, but it will be hard.
Hobbies: Watching movies, going to the cinema, playing Magic The Gathering, listening to great music, playing PES, playing Oblivion, devouring Anime, drawing, writing and watching my girlfriend playing frets on fire. I like the occasionally pot and booze.
Other things: Nothing really relevant.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:38 pm

I think Don that we have very similar taste in movies.

Oh ye... I forgot to mention. I don't drink alcohol - at all!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:03 pm

I'm also into some European movies, lately, I've been watching more and more of Almodovar's work.

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:07 pm

Let's hear it for the Boss!!!

Name: Joan Medrano (That's a male name in some countries, you bastards!)

Country: Born in the US but I've lived also in Canada, Mexico, Malta, Dominican Republic and Argentina.

Married? SOON! My gf is waiting for some papers to become US citizen. Until that happens, we can't get married. I already bought my Penthouse and I'm buying the furniture slowly Very Happy. I will commit suicide errn.... get married maybe starting next year!

Music: Heavy Metal mostly

Movies: Action packed but I can watch almost anything except comedies and love stories because I think they're cheap

Work: I'm a Security System Consultant. I've been working here for 4 years now and I can say this is the job of my dreams. My boss is an @$$ but the job is a lot of fun

Hobbies: Gym and TWG only! Don't have a lot of free time and I guess it'll be less time next year when I tie a rope around my neck errn.... get married :p

Other things: I've never used any kind of drug which makes it kind of shocking for me when you all talk about it. In my recent trips to Europe I discovered that it's regular for teenagers over there, but it wasn't that way while I lived on Malta. Obviously, my teen age was in 90s when you all were kids, so your our times are pretty different.

Something weird about me:

- When I'm anxious I either eat my nails or do some Abs crunches cheers

- I recently found out that stupid people gets me mad. Should I visit a doctor or something?

- I love putting glasses of water over my bed and I've never dropped any in my lifetime. I told my girlfriend about it and she told me that I better stop doing that when we live together. DAMN IT!

- I can't wear any shoe that is not black. I simply hate the rest of the colors.

I guess this is too much information!!!
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

https://blackspirittwg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Clown Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:57 pm

Sirus! How you like hockey today? Smile
For others ...This was a hell of a match! In the start o third period our team lost 0:2 but in 2:08 minutes they scored 3(!!!) goals!!! And later in the end of match score in empty net!

And now about "old clown" - me
Name: Ervins Brine
Married...? F..ing no!!! bachelor, but have irregular sex with some girl.... Very Happy Ok ok, maybe it must call a girlfriend but we live separate! Possible she expecting something more from me (some move) but I don't need closer relationship... at least not now (BS, hold on buddy!!!! Don't put your neck in that "rope"!!! ;D)!

Music: all kind of rock.... in 80- ies when I was teenager, I listen from Bon Jovi to Napalm Death.... then Thrash and Death Metal, then Grunge, then all kinds of alternative and indie.... then folk and Gothic, but now I listen all of these! I like Pantera, old Sepultura, Testament, Megadeth, Metallica, (last summer they was in Riga), I like Alice in Chains (rest in peace Lane Staley), Soundgarden, Creed, now it's Nightwish, Tracy Chapman, Tom Petty, Bruce Springsteen! And of course acoustic monster Dave Matthews Band.... they are awesome!

Movies: All kind of movies from comedies to horrors! Favorite movie... they are three - "Last of the Mohicans" directed by Michael Mann in 1992 (soundtrack was awesome too!!!), "True Romance" directed by Tony Scott and "Strange Days".

Work: I was work at state treasury about 15 (f..ing) years, but now I'm unemployed! F...ing crisis you know....

Other things: I am sober now about 2 years (Sirus! Don't even start drink! Don't even think about it!!) and feel really good! I'm not smoke anything about 15 years and feel great (two times try mar... grass but it wont work on me so I don't continue)!

Hobbies: listen music, watch movies, some times with friends or GF go to or just watch on TV hockey and soccer.

And resume: I'm "average joe"! But I like that! I've seen a lot when I was teenager (ride about half of Soviet Union which most of you probably don't even know), I've did a lot of things (good and bad) when I was younger... now I just enjoy life and live peacefully! Smile

Last edited by Wicked Clown on Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:14 pm; edited 6 times in total
Wicked Clown
Wicked Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:05 pm

the game was awesome Wicked Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  masongentry Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:31 pm

Name: Mason Gentry(what a shocker lol)
Married? single
Music: hard rock,rock little rap listin to everything but country
Movies: love all movies but i love tv shows a lot better but i must say zombie land was fucking funny as hell
Work:fucking mcdonalds but i worked at so many different places lol
Other i am a huge gamer love my 360 i love to party and drink use to smoke pot everyday for 2 years back in the day(and never paid for it Smile ) love playing sports i play basketball(im 6'Cool and softball and football and its w/e on sports love all sports huge fan
masongentry
masongentry

Back to top Go down

Post  SJ Dixon Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:20 pm

I want to play too (time to look like even more of an idiot)...

Name: Stuart Fahy (surname is Irish and great grandparents are from Galway)
Married? Don't ask scary questions! Nope. Not gonna happen! Never, ever, ever! So, no Smile
Music: I like most music and will listen to anything that I think sounds good no matter what style it is. My preference though is Indie and then Rock. Don't like hip-hop, country or majority of rap usually although there are some good stuff. Will occassionally listen to some pop music Embarassed (like I said, if it's good, its good)
Favourite artists at the minute are Killers, Kings of Leon, Snow patrol, stuff like that. Also like Shinedown, Fall Out Boy, Oasis, Jet, Steophonics and Johnny Cash (but who doesn't?!)
Movies: Also like a range of movies. So long as the story is good I'll watch it, don't care whether it's got great special effects or superb graphics or its in HD or whatever. A good film is a good film. My main favourite type is gangster films. Untouchables, Godfather trilogy, Scarface, Heat, Goodfellas, etc.
Work: At the minute I've been doing general temp work since I left uni 2 years ago. My current job is as a support worker for a blind guy (I'm a glorified guide dog!). But my aim is to work in motorsport for a race team (that's what my degree is in)
Hobbies: Music, films, most sports especially football (proper version Wink ) and motorsport.
Other things: Never smoked anything or taken any drugs. Unless you count alcohol of course. I've definitely had my fair share of that! Haven't drunk so much lately, but enjoy a nice beer. Either european lager or a good old english bitter (that's proper man beer that!). Played a fair bit of football until a few years ago and have moved on from that dream to getting a job in motorsport. Really don't want to work in an office, that just bores me. So I'm going for my hobbies as a job.
Thinking about doing some travelling around the world within next couple of years. My friend has done quite a bit and keeps trying to get me to go with him. If only I had the money.

Last edited by SJ Dixon on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
SJ Dixon
SJ Dixon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:03 pm

most sports especially football (proper version Wink )

Nice one Dixon Razz I love American Football, but I too don't like the fact that americans call it soccer, real football I mean. Let us be honest, "soccer" is a lot older than American Football.
Also, you should try Portuguese beer, I know when we have English supporters in the Champions' matches they get drunk really fast Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:11 pm

just wanted to say, I fn love shinedown

Back to top Go down

Post  masongentry Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:42 am

Darknezz2001 wrote:just wanted to say, I fn love shinedown

i agree lol
masongentry
masongentry

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:32 pm

Right now I'm learning to sing Shinedowns 45 with my vocal teacher. F-ing high but I will manage. Give me few months and I will nail that song Very Happy

Here in Latvia I guess about 95% of teenagers from age of 12!!!! uses alcohol and about 60% do some-kind of drug. Before I started smoking pot last year if someone had told me that I would have thought his joking but sadly it is like that.
Ok I get it like 90% of my friends are musicians or other kind of artists so yhee art and drugs have always been like close together so I understand them (and myself) for smoking some pot or licking stamps (LSD - lead singer disease lol ). Those kind of drugs affects the way people see, hear or smell - lucy in the sky with diamonds Very Happy They are artistic and stuff. I have even smoked some pot with my guitar teacher so we could jam for hours. Bohemia man. Oh and LSD and pot are the only two drugs that can not give chemical addiction!!! I have done my studies before I even touched something like that. If you get addicted to pot that's only your own fault and nobodies else. Thought I have never done LSD and I'm not planning to.
But shit you know whats the scary part? Some of kids my age do heroin and cocaine. That's fucked up. Those drugs ruin life's. Non of my friends uses them but some of the kids I go to school with do. That so f-ing stupid. But what can you do - they are "gangsters". Ok enough about drugs.

Dixon - my cousin is a rally driver. He once took me for a ride like they do in competitions. I almost peed myself but it was a hell of a time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:46 pm

Name: Leos van Elk
Married: Neh, love to "play" around. Had my fair share here and there all over holland. And I'm not bragging.
Music: Rock/Dance/Hardstyle
Movies: everything with Johnny Depp, Will Ferrell and Jon Heder.
Work: used to work in a snackbar during holidays and play around with girls. now I'm out of job.
Hobbies: Korfball, Wrestling & Writing
Other things: smoking pot ... yeah! playing around with girls and training so my body looks perfect. Yeah im vain.

Back to top Go down

Post  SJ Dixon Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:09 pm

Sirus wrote:Dixon - my cousin is a rally driver. He once took me for a ride like they do in competitions. I almost peed myself but it was a hell of a time.

Awesome! I'd love a go myself (I'd probably pee myself too!) but right now I'll have to make do with just being the mechanic.

Don, I've tried Super Bock(?) before. That's a very nice beer, but its difficult to get over here.

Last edited by SJ Dixon on Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
SJ Dixon
SJ Dixon

Back to top Go down

Post  SJ Dixon Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:44 am

Anyone want to recommend any Shinedown to listen to? I only have Us and Them.
SJ Dixon
SJ Dixon

Back to top Go down

Post  masongentry Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:15 pm

fly from the inside
masongentry
masongentry

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:20 am

Pardon my ignorance, what's a shinedown?

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Clown Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:01 am

Don you now about a "year old" here!!! Very Happy Look at your join date.... Wink I'm now about a "half year" old here.... my longest "run" in any fed!!!! cheers Almost second family! Smile
Wicked Clown
Wicked Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:38 am

I know, I've been around since the beginning, when BS told me about the contract he also said that if the roster wasn't completed until the first show, that we would disband as a fed... Still, what's a ShineDown? xD

It'll be a year tomorrow that I'm officially with my girlfriend, It seems I've been longer with eXcess Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  SJ Dixon Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:52 am

Shinedown are a band. Have a look on youtube or somewhere for some of their stuff (thanks for the suggestion Mason)

Tomorrow is my 1 year since joining date. And the end of the month will be the anniversary of our first EVER show. Who'd have thought we'd be here now 1 year on??
SJ Dixon
SJ Dixon

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:42 pm

Don Tomate wrote:Pardon my ignorance, what's a shinedown?

Yup. I'm lost too.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

https://blackspirittwg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:33 pm

shinedown is a sweeetttttttt rock band. their lead singer kicks ass

sj llisten to devour, .45. ummmm sound of madness, breaking inside, save me, simple man (great acoustic), heroes, honestly i could go on forever but i bolded the bestones on this list

their last two albums have kicked ass, i havne't heard the one before

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum