Generation eXcess << Behind the Scene >>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:21 pm
Latest topics
» It happened
congradulations to me (and others) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Thank you, GX
congradulations to me (and others) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:59 pm by cbbakke

» GX PPV: Brisas de Verano 2014 (2014-09-19)
congradulations to me (and others) EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:36 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 3rd Show GX (2014-09-12)
congradulations to me (and others) EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:24 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 2nd Show GX (2014-09-05)
congradulations to me (and others) EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:15 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 1st Show GX (2014-08-29)
congradulations to me (and others) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:12 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Any NFL Fans
congradulations to me (and others) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 pm by cbbakke

» Elimination Matches
congradulations to me (and others) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:05 pm by Black Spirit

» Win/Lose Records & Divisions
congradulations to me (and others) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:05 pm by Black Spirit

congradulations to me (and others)

2 posters

Go down

congradulations to me (and others) Empty congradulations to me (and others)

Post  Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:04 pm

just wanted to say i cracked the top ten, nothing else important at all, ijust wanted to express my joy as i started in almost the bottom of this fed and it was my goal to be in the top ten. I know this will not last as i most likely went on a lucky winning streak and the ratings for everybody changes so much so fast but i'm estatic

so i don't sound like a total a$$hole there are other guys who started pretty low and are getting pretty high and aknowledge them so i'm not a prick

me mason and red bull all started very low here and have risen to be pretty decent, those two have been at my heels constantly until lately.

if someone else has achievements that they want to be aknowledged for please feel free to bring it up here as i don't want to be the only person in this thread

Back to top Go down

congradulations to me (and others) Empty Re: congradulations to me (and others)

Post  Black Spirit Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:15 pm

I'm happy about this too, Darknezz.

GX is getting close to it's 1st Anniversary and we're one of the top Feds in TWG ranking-wise. When it comes to show's quality, we can say we're the best. The point is that back when we started, you guys were pretty low, just like our Fed itself. As the Fed has grown, you have grown too. So basically, you guys represent the stages Generation eXcess has gone through.

It's just a simple analogy I wanted to bring to the table. Very Happy
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

https://blackspirittwg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  masongentry Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:53 pm

woot its been great from were i use to kill darknezz and red bull kill me now its darknezz kill everyone and i am sure red bull was doing the same thing lol
masongentry
masongentry

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:59 am

Haven't had much time the last couple months to do much. but as soon as I can I will be back to work on my guy an start making runs at higher guys.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum