Generation eXcess << Behind the Scene >>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:21 pm
Latest topics
» It happened
Why do I get beat up by everybody? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Thank you, GX
Why do I get beat up by everybody? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:59 pm by cbbakke

» GX PPV: Brisas de Verano 2014 (2014-09-19)
Why do I get beat up by everybody? EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:36 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 3rd Show GX (2014-09-12)
Why do I get beat up by everybody? EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:24 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 2nd Show GX (2014-09-05)
Why do I get beat up by everybody? EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:15 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 1st Show GX (2014-08-29)
Why do I get beat up by everybody? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:12 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Any NFL Fans
Why do I get beat up by everybody? EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 pm by cbbakke

» Elimination Matches
Why do I get beat up by everybody? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:05 pm by Black Spirit

» Win/Lose Records & Divisions
Why do I get beat up by everybody? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:05 pm by Black Spirit

Why do I get beat up by everybody?

4 posters

Go down

Why do I get beat up by everybody? Empty Why do I get beat up by everybody?

Post  Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:05 pm

Hey all,
it's been a while since I RP in the forum, but I am lacking time and since all L&O members got silent, work and vacation, so no time really to spend an hour reading and writing.

Lately, I noticed that I am getting beat up by everybody and I noticed that I can bearly get anybody to get yellow and I am resistance. My stats:
ESSENTIAL INFORMATION
Class: Resistance
Health Points: 2.620 (+25 / 1%)
Stamina: 692,24 (+10 / 1%)
Exp Points: 2.184
Allowed Attacks: 7 (bonus 52%)
Attacks Denied: 5 (bonus 60%)

BONUSES
Attack Bonus: 37 (+5 / 1%)
Initiative bonus: 21 (+5 / 1%)
Submission Bonus: 1
Adrenaline Gain: 31
Bleeding Bonus: 12
Pinning Bonus: 27 (+5 / 1%)

DAMAGE MODIFIERS
Direct Damage Increaser: 58 (+5 / 1%) %
Submission Damage Increaser: 1%
Damage Reducer: 118 (+5 / 1%) %
Stamina Reducer: 37%

SKILLS
Block: 44 (+5 / 1%)
Dodge: 33 (+5 / 1%)
Escape Submissions: 41 (+5 / 1%) %
Pin Opposition: 44 (+5 / 1%)

Can anybody tell me what's missing?

Back to top Go down

Why do I get beat up by everybody? Empty Re: Why do I get beat up by everybody?

Post  Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:15 pm

Choose between block and dodge, just bet on one. Your damage reducer is waaaaay to low, if your resist you should have something huge (I'm balance and have 238%). Don't spend money on SP, it would be better spent on entrances... If you reset your wrestler, you should think carefully in order to maximize your strength and defence. Also, remember, when it come to AT it's better to have much of one than few of everything... I'd bet on DReducer.

I'm not the best guy at building up, but this are basic notions I caught while on GX.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:13 pm

yeah i would say the same as don, my reducer is at 142% and i'm balanced as well, maybe you should up your stamina more as well, i have the same at you pretty much i don't know if resistance should have more, and definetly pick between block or dodge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:16 pm

what is the things that influence the subs moves?? (e.g: weak,ruthless,excruciating) and untill what amount do i get it to excruciating?

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:47 pm

Maybe is a good time for Reset, man. It's funny that you say you're getting beaten by everyone because you look pretty bad ass on our Tag matches. Techs can't do sh*t on you and you have a couple of finishers that when you get to hit them that's the end for the guy.

RESET TIME, MAN!
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

https://blackspirittwg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Clown Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:30 am

Definetly reset! I did mine (couple of times) and this current is the best so far!
Wicked Clown
Wicked Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  SJ Dixon Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:56 am

Why is it that Balanced wrestlers have such high Damage Reducer? I thought I was catching up with my Direct Damage Increaser, but then Don goes and posts that number!! Shocked

Zakhyo I'd agree with the reset. I'm gonna do another one once I get some time (hopefully before the new season). Focus on certain things rather than spreading it around and see where your style has an advantage over others.
SJ Dixon
SJ Dixon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:17 am

I''l explain it to you Dixon. I tried to focus my use of AP on 4 things: might, lightness, block and toughness. I got a lot better, but not good enough, I need more stamina, cause most of the times I lost due to this. For instance, I hit BS with a legendary Savage Jack, he drops to orange and I to yellow, that's my price for hitting with a big move, then BS hits me with a Soul Cracker and the match's over... Since I could never be a balanced wrestler based on DD attacks, neither on sub moves, what can I do besides betting on defence? Remember that we have our Versatility that increases the all around stuff. To me, balance and speed wrestlers are the most difficult when it comes to building up... The only thing I regret now is that the first to I reset I was on level 12 and we didn't have the fancy option to be bought with the TP, you had to really reset the wrestler and you'd lose everything.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:09 am

Hey all,

Thx for your answers. I wil reset then when I get my 50TP. What do you suggest I do? What should I focus on as a Resistance? And what should I leave at 0?

I got great moves and so and I am happy with my wrestler as it is..except for the losing thing Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:02 am

It's hard to come up with the perfect build up, I dare to say there's no such thing. As Gorbus said you can focus on three kind of builds: offence, defence and all around wrestler.

Your class is resistance, so I reckon your build should be defence. What I am telling you now is what I learned from this forum and from a friend of mine (he's a better player than me in spite of being on level 11).

First, raise your class ability as high as you need to unblock all the moves, I'm not resist, so I don't know if you should keep increasing it after unblocking them. Then I'd bet everything on health, stamina and DReducer mainly, even your AT should go to DR. Try to have the right adrenaline gain, it must be set according to your finishers' requirements, the formula as been around in the forum for a while now, I'll show it again (anyone correct me if I'm worng). For resist "20 x Adrenaline Gain = Adrenaline Cost". It's different for other classes of wrestlers. You should then choose one of this two, Dodge or Block, and raise it as much as you can. I opted for Block since I discarded the submission moves and wanted to increase Lightness... But this kind of stuff is up to you. This are the main things you should be concerned with. Attack Bonus and Pin bonus are also up to you, I have some of both because Versatility increases them.

Try getting back your money back from SP, they are worthless in the long run and that money can be spent on entrances, which will give you more exp to acquire more ATs.

Last thing, don't spend much money on moves, get the strongest 3 per position after reassigning all the ability points. And don't waste time and money evolving them unless you want to use them as a trademark. Then choose trademarks and finishers that can connect, so don't have for example two on bent down...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:14 pm

ngokngek wrote:what is the things that influence the subs moves?? (e.g: weak,ruthless,excruciating) and untill what amount do i get it to excruciating?

any response to my questions?? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:35 pm

i don't know what the numbers are but to affect the stat your talking about you have to boost submission bonus

Back to top Go down

Post  SJ Dixon Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:10 am

I only focus on 3 AT's (stamina, DDI & DR) but I'm still nowhere near you (Don) with my stats. I think AT's are the best way to increase due to getting big boosts to your stats instead of just 1-2 points by levelling.

Zakhyo have a look at what you need to get the moves you want for each position (use the moves table under 'Rules and Help'). That way you can see if there's anything you can ignore or do without and spend the points elsewhere. Try to focus on main things and be high in a couple of areas, rather than average all over. You'll still probably be weak to certain styles (everyone has a weakness) but should do a lot better against others.
SJ Dixon
SJ Dixon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:45 am

oh, and by the way with the xp your getting now it should take you know time to make your build unstoppable

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:43 pm

Hey guys,

Thx for the advices. I did reset my guy, as might some of you have noticed Very Happy
Since I didn't have access to the move's table, I counted on my memory and upgraded mostly right. I took all your advices in cosideration and now am on a winning most of my matches.

An by the way, I don't know how the admins calculated the money, but I got like 10 000 000 fe Very Happy , So 54 exp by match...in a month there will be a different zakhyo.

Sorry for not Rping, I saw prominence wants to take over the locker room, unfortunately I am not able actually to defend it... but might come back later to claim it.

cia soon

Back to top Go down

Post  SJ Dixon Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:45 am

10 000 000 FE?!?! DAMN!! (sure it wasn't 1 000 000?) I only got 400 000 when I just did mine last week (which had no effect whatsoever). So once I'd bought all the moves and levelled them up I had 250 000 left. So only went up 1.5 exp per match. How did Black Spirit go up 6 levels? You must have got at least 1 200 000.
SJ Dixon
SJ Dixon

Back to top Go down

Post  masongentry Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:23 pm

now i am getting beat by all kinds of ppl lol but i think i lvl just a tad bit fast probly why but it sucks Sad
masongentry
masongentry

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:16 am

yeah i usually try to wait a bit to level up, its nice when your at the top of a level and you can win some tournaments

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:30 pm

yeah..its sure help a lot if you can always win the tournament..right now the big pain in my level is baron..im not a match for him..always lost with his health still green..lol

and by the way..this is the link to the wrestling moves table..the link under rules and helps are currently not available

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1519368/The_Wrestling_Game_Moves_List.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum