Generation eXcess << Behind the Scene >>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:21 pm
Latest topics
» It happened
Question!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Thank you, GX
Question!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:59 pm by cbbakke

» GX PPV: Brisas de Verano 2014 (2014-09-19)
Question!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:36 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 3rd Show GX (2014-09-12)
Question!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:24 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 2nd Show GX (2014-09-05)
Question!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:15 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 1st Show GX (2014-08-29)
Question!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:12 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Any NFL Fans
Question!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 pm by cbbakke

» Elimination Matches
Question!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:05 pm by Black Spirit

» Win/Lose Records & Divisions
Question!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:05 pm by Black Spirit

Question!!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Question!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Question!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:14 pm

If I'm having a hard time getting strings of attacks together what would i be missing?? People are always cutting mine short and i don't break theirs down that much, what would i be missing? it really sucks when a strength keeps putting together a full string of attacks

Back to top Go down

Question!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Question!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:37 pm

and to add one more, how do i make a graphic like law and order and prominence, i really woudl like to have one so if i could be shown or something i woudl d it

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:51 pm

i think it depends on your attack bonus..i have low AB also..but i can hit people plenty times because my moves skill levels are high..

if you have low AB also, i suggest you pick only some of your best moves in each position (grounded,groggy,stunned,bentdown,standing,opening moves) and get them to level 20+ or higher if you can afford it..use 50tp for resetting it so you can get back your money and times for another skills that you want to disable

correct me if im wrong..but this things works for me at least

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:44 pm

my attack bonus is 64, i think thats pretty good

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:34 pm

No one really knows how attack bonus works; but the popular theory is that you actually need double of your opponents block/dodge if they are a Speed or a Tech. Look at some of your non-supporter competitors and look at their dodge/block and you'll probably see. For everyone else 64 probably is enough to hit them regularly.

I have 81 AB and I still have trouble hitting some techs/speeds. I hear you need 100+ but I'll need more ATs to know for sure.

But if you go by process of elimination, AB really is the first 'answer', the second would be more block/dodge (if you can't hit them make it harder for them to hit you too), the third is more Damage resistance (just survive until you land your finisher and kill them).

When a wrestler pulls themselves togeather, you have no control over that other than adding more added attacks to keep your strings going.

re Strength:
Interruptions are countered with berserker. I see you only have 2% which.. Well, it's going to take you a while to get berserker to 40-60 to counter your opponents feint.

They're probably pounding on you because your block/dodge is not high enough and, like me, their AB and allowed attacks is high. That's a common weakness of Balance and Resists.

Hope this is helpful.

re: Ngok
How do you fair against techs?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:37 pm

yeah that makes sense, my block is 37 and dodge is 12, i think i'm giong to up that percentage you were talking about

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:38 pm

its only strengths i seem to have big problems with, mason gentry kicks my ass and its really frustrating, damn you mason

Back to top Go down

Post  masongentry Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:57 am

sorries lol Smile there was a day you beat me a lot lol the cowboy in this fed kicks my ass all the time so i feel your pain lol
masongentry
masongentry

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:05 pm

tech is a little bit irritating when i am facing them in a match..hard to win them in tag match..but in 1 on 1 match sometimes i get an easy win because i hit them hard..just beat them before they can do their skills..3/4 trademark moves and a finisher can get rid off my opponent easily with a little help of my other moves

i wonder the tech moves is draining our stamina or health?

dark : if you want to dodge the opponent attack better increase your block point..strength wrestler usually get complete attack sequences..just hit them back harder than he did..there is a wrestler in level 18 named 'catastrophic', he is pretty tough and his finisher is awesome! (6k-7k damage)..you can try with him too if you want..i asked him couple weeks ago his DDI is 160% and DR is 88% (dont tell him i revealed his secrets LOL). but now sure its higher than that..

in generally you need to put some ATs in Damage Reducer and Direct Damage Increaser so you dont die easily and you could hurt more.

is it hard for you to win mason? i better try with him too..can i, mason? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  masongentry Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:29 pm

of course but he is chuck norris brother lol i think i misspelled that hahahaha
masongentry
masongentry

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:03 pm

ngokngek wrote:tech is a little bit irritating when i am facing them in a match..hard to win them in tag match..but in 1 on 1 match sometimes i get an easy win because i hit them hard..just beat them before they can do their skills..

I agree with you there I try to crush them fast, unfortunately for me sometimes my wrestler is really stupid. There are times where I'll smash a tech to red while palling around in green or blue, and then she's so persistent on trying to use her finisher instead of pinning that they submission her to death. Guess I'll need DDR after all. =(

ngokngek wrote:i wonder the tech moves is draining our stamina or health?

It's a mix of both just take a look at the speech and you'll see, when they attack with the move it'll be 'strong' 'light' etc, and that's the physical damage.
When they hold it, it'll be 'weak' 'excrutiating' etc, that's the stamina damage.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:48 pm

ugggggg, yeah i'm pretty decent against the son of chuck norris but hes a tuff sob

mason jsut hits really hard and doesn't tire easily, most strength i tire out then they are done

you guys have all been relaly helpful

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:42 am

We all know those kind of superstars that are built in a way that we just simply can't beat. When Gorbus and Haqim weren't that high, I used to challenge them and I got beaten 98% of time. I've faced Gorbus like 4 or 5 times in the Shows and I end up embarrasing myself Embarassed

In the other hand, more than 85% of the time I face Zakhyo I walk out with the win. He's my tag-team in the game so I know how hard is for some guys to wear him down. Techs and Speeds are easy targer for him because most of their moves hit him light or strong, then he attacks back with a Trademark or a finisher, and that's the end for them.

The reason why I can defeat him is because I've got 185% DDI and all of my finishers hit around 500-800. So when I hit one of them, you're gonna feel it for sure.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

https://blackspirittwg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:48 am

Oh, Darknezz, and about the Intro Video, I use Macromedia Fireworks MX. I know there's a couple of new versions but I'm siticking with this one because it simply works for me. I was thinking about making one for your return. Just let me know what you'd like it to have and I can work on it.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

https://blackspirittwg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:44 am

There are basically 3 builds you can do:

Offense: This build is all block/attack power/power blow/stamina. This build is very fun and gives you the opportunity to beat a lot of people, even some much bigger than you. The downside is that you sometimes get beat by people much weaker than you because once you do get hit, it hurts a lot. Usually you will get the most xp with this type of build as well. Your number one focus is to have more PB than your opponents DR, otherwise you will just wear yourself out Smile

Defense: This is probably the strongest build. You basically just want Damage resistance and stamina. You can have a little bit of the others, but too much and you wear yourself out and defeat the purpose of your DR. As long as you have more DR than your opponents PB, you are almost unbeatable. The downside is you will generally get less experience and less executions on your moves and have a lot more draws.

Hybrid: This is a mix of offense and defense. Overall you will be weaker than either of the other two builds, but you are more well rounded. You will not be beat by much weaker opponents, but you won't be able to beat stronger opponents either. This is essentially the jack of all trades, master of none. Experience and executions will be more than the defense, but probably slightly less than the offense.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:23 pm

Nice analysis. I'll have to think about my build focus more.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:00 pm

yeah i'm prettymuch so far a hybrid and i don't know if i want to change that cause i like being on middle ground for everything

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down