Generation eXcess << Behind the Scene >>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:21 pm
Latest topics
» It happened
leaving gx EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Thank you, GX
leaving gx EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:59 pm by cbbakke

» GX PPV: Brisas de Verano 2014 (2014-09-19)
leaving gx EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:36 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 3rd Show GX (2014-09-12)
leaving gx EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:24 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 2nd Show GX (2014-09-05)
leaving gx EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:15 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 1st Show GX (2014-08-29)
leaving gx EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:12 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Any NFL Fans
leaving gx EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 pm by cbbakke

» Elimination Matches
leaving gx EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:05 pm by Black Spirit

» Win/Lose Records & Divisions
leaving gx EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:05 pm by Black Spirit

leaving gx

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

leaving gx Empty leaving gx

Post  Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:07 pm

My little bro has been playing my account for a couple days and instead of the contract BS sended me, he accepted a better contract from UGW who are intercontinental now. this doesn't matter to much because i was planning to quit TWG on september 1st. thats when school starts here and my parent's have been so nice to send me to boarding school. i can only acces a computer on sat and sun. so its really useless for me to keep on playing. i won't delete my account. i rather give it to someone and they can use it as they wish.
if you are interested in my account post here and i will just wright your name on a piece of paper and throw them all in my dad's hat and randomly pick one.

account info:

leaving gx 42335062

leaving gx Ko2y

Im gonna reset my AT with my remaining TP, im gonna set my block into dodge, and the DR to initiative.
im gonna keep voting and just play like i always do and the winner of the raffle will get my account on the 30th of august.

I give full control to sirus, Don, Wicked, and BS over hunter10 to make him somehow leave GX

greetzzz Hunter10

Back to top Go down

leaving gx Empty Re: leaving gx

Post  Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:33 pm

This is the fucking saddest thing I have heard here on GX since I joined it.

I will miss you bro. It was so fun playing and Rping whit you.

I want to take full control on planning the storyline for how you leave GX. Can you give me an approval for that?

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:22 pm

This is pretty sad, Hunter Crying or Very sad . You are one of the guys that represent GX for what it is today. Thank you for joining us when we first started and staying with us all this time. Thank you for the good RPing and the great memories. We'll really miss you, man.

If your bro is not going to use your account the right way then give it to someone from GX, damn it! I couldn't stand the bug-maniac walking around somewhere else outside GX! The name hunter10 is just too big to be left in the dust. It's f*cking part of GX!!!

Good luck wherever you're going and whatever you're doing next. Maybe one day we'll cross our paths inside or outside the Web Exclamation
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

https://blackspirittwg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:50 pm

i feel the same way, but sadly it can't be changed. I'd like sirus to plan the storyline and deliberate with BS and others involved about the ending. im really glad to see i will be missed, and im proud to have bin a part of this magnificent federation.
only one thing i find a bit odd. im almost one of the strongest in this fed tough no-one wants my account Razz

i will miss you all Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post  masongentry Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:43 pm

throw my name in if ya want ill be the 1st
masongentry
masongentry

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:17 am

Ahh, you are a big part of this fed, it won't be the same w/o the bug crusher Sad

You can put my name in a hat if you want. I wouldn't mind playing around with a strength char for a little bit Smile I could always pass him on to someone else later Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Clown Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:49 am

damn it... most sad thing what is happened here so far... Sad I wont pretend to your account because first of all Wicked is not in "bad shape" too... second, here is a lot of lower level guys who now can take they chance to play with high level character... and third, I don't have too much free time to operate with 2 characters...and to operate good you will need spend a lot of time here.... and because me almost don't have a time to even operate with my hardcore version character I doubt that I will have a time to operate with two characters here in original TWG...
Wicked Clown
Wicked Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:02 am

I think Hunter10 as character must die here and now so it's name doesn't get out of GX's walls. Kick your brothers ass and delete your account and don't give it to others.

P.S. If it's possible to change characters name I don't mind. I just don't want see another Huntere10 around here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Clown Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:12 am

Maybe Sirus right.... we can think how to end hunter' s character here and then "hunter10" can became a Legend here! Legend for shows, commentaries and for other wrestlers to some times RP about...
Wicked Clown
Wicked Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:02 am

that would be like a dream come true Surprised
i will get 25.000 FE on hunter10 so the one who gets it must change his name in whatever he/she wants
raffle:
-mason
-gorbus

other candidates?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:34 am

I wouldn' mind either, my best friend deleted his old character a year ago and now started playing again. If I could get the account I'd convince him to join GX and probably SL: CD after changing the name... I'd create with him a background story and most of the storylines would be easier since we're a lot of time together. Sign me up my friend.

It has been a pleasure RP with you... and beating you on JamLegends Laughing I say we keep Hunter10 as non-PC in the shows, that would be way cooler... We could blame the retirement on an injury.

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:21 am

Of course we want your account, man. Throw my name in that hat too. Cool
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:35 am

I also like the idea that some active lower guy takes the account and rename it so he can bring a new superstar with a new personna. To be honest, I think this is the best choice so this person can take full control of this account and forget about the other one.

What you guys think?
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:16 am

That's why I mentioned my friend, it might not be fair to the others, but I thought we'd get someone new willing to role-play, we'd get some fresh blood and maybe a fresh storyline to improve the shows. If anyone feels like this doesn't suit your opinions, I'll take everything I said back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:30 am

it's really up to you guys of what you wanna do with my account, but sirus is already planning a storyline on how im leaving gx, so the whole retirement thing is not an option:P (And i am better with jamlegends now, i play legendary tap/insane strum Cool )

raffle:
-Mason
-Gorbus
-Black Spirit
-Don Tomate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:48 am

Wait until I have my new laptop and my new keyboard Cool
Now we need to get a new member for SL... If I get the account it will be easier. If not we need to plan something else.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:29 pm

Maybe we don't need no lottery? Simply give your character to Don, he will change Hunters name to Don and give his old account to his friend who would join SL.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:57 pm

if all of you agree its fine by me

Back to top Go down

Post  Wicked Clown Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:45 pm

Yep men! I think you should better give it to Don! We're stable members and then we can control your character and there will not be end of SL:CD.... even if Don rename hunter10 as Don Tomate, Don's old character can rename too and he will join our stable.... and can play for us as SL :CD new member! Wink Then we dont lose your spot in SL:CD!
Wicked Clown
Wicked Clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:51 pm

Thanks for the offer, but I'd rather stay with my old account, it's just because it's two years old and holds some sentimental value... What can I say, I'm a girl (no offense to anyone). My friend was thrilled when I told him he could join a fed. If I don't get the account I'll try to make him join when he reaches an acceptable level with his own.

About what Wicked said, I'm already thinking of a storyline to make a new personna appear in GX.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:21 pm

hate to hear that your leaving but you got to do what you got to do. you can add my name to the hat. i could change the name to my characters name and delete mine then black spirit can give that acount the vgm position and i can rp like i left the fed then came back stonger. all of this is suggestion it doesnt have to be done just throwing it out there. lol if we did do that though i could beat don and take the vgm story spot.

oh and don i have to ask. im not being rude but are you really a girl or was that just an expression?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:43 pm

It´s Sad to loose you Hunter! Who else can kick Haqim ass Very Happy
By the way! I´m also in for your account! I think it doesnt matter who the accounts get´s at least! We all here will do what is best for our little company Laughing
I mean somebody from here get this account and then we can talk again! So now it´s time to create and great ending for Hunter!
And we all should do this toghter! It´s not personal Sirus but it will be great when you tell about your ideas for Hunter that we can talk about it!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:06 am

Hunter and BS has already agreat whit my idea.The storyline is on the way and it's going to be HUGE and SHOCKING!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:22 am

Lol, seems like me leaving creates more storylines than we already had xD
raffle:
-Mason
-Gorbus
-(Don tomate?)
-Black Spirit
-Jeremy
-Jake

for you that have msn messenger, i'd be happy to do the raffle live on webcam! Very Happy that would be fun

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:52 am

No Jeremy, it was just an expression, my photo is on RP-forum and I've been beating Hunter in most of our invitationals, so I don't know if you'll win. And Hunter, my name's still in, I'm just telling I don't want to change my account, what I want is an account for my friend so he can RP with us in the future. If anyone wins the raffle and wants to delete the old account I beg you to let me have it Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum