Generation eXcess << Behind the Scene >>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:21 pm
Latest topics
» It happened
Seamus McFamous' Information EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Thank you, GX
Seamus McFamous' Information EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:59 pm by cbbakke

» GX PPV: Brisas de Verano 2014 (2014-09-19)
Seamus McFamous' Information EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:36 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 3rd Show GX (2014-09-12)
Seamus McFamous' Information EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:24 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 2nd Show GX (2014-09-05)
Seamus McFamous' Information EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:15 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 1st Show GX (2014-08-29)
Seamus McFamous' Information EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:12 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Any NFL Fans
Seamus McFamous' Information EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 pm by cbbakke

» Elimination Matches
Seamus McFamous' Information EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:05 pm by Black Spirit

» Win/Lose Records & Divisions
Seamus McFamous' Information EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:05 pm by Black Spirit

Seamus McFamous' Information

Go down

Seamus McFamous' Information Empty Seamus McFamous' Information

Post  Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:07 pm

Superstar Name: Seamus McFamous
Nickname: None
Superstar Type: Balanced
Superstar Height: 6'1
Superstar Weight: 230
Superstar Age: 24
Face/Heel/Tweener: Heel (There seem to be a lot of heels on the roster so I can be face if need be.)

Superstar Attitude: I'm here to fight. I'm here to win. I'm here to be the best. God help you if you get in the way.

Picture: Seamus McFamous' Information MV5BMjEyOTkzNjEzMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjY1Mzc3._V1._CR0,0,485,485_SS100_

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjEyOTkzNjEzMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjY1Mzc3._V1._CR0,0,485,485_SS100_.jpg

Entrance Song: "Sleep Now in the Fire" - Rage Against the Machine

Entrance Video:

https://www.youtube.com/v/BKkML2Bg9nQ

Superstar's Style: Cross between Kurt Angle and Steve Austin. Love's to brawl but can dip into his technical experience at any time.

Superstar's History:
Seamus McFamous started out as a street fighter in Dublin. He made a name for himself, not only defeating but knocking out every opponent who faced him. In the pursuit of tougher competition, he started competing in different fighting style tournaments and now practices fighting styles from all over the globe. During a tournament in Japan, one of his fellow participants turned him on to professional wrestling. He competed in many different federations before joining Generation eXcess, which he believes is going to provide his toughest competition yet.

Finishers from the game:

Red Foreman (Direct Damage)
Seamus McFamous covers his right boot in vasoline and jams his foot up the opponent's, um, backside executing the Red Foreman

Irish Car Bomb (Direct Damage)
Seamus McFamous hooks both of his opponent's arms, lifts him up, holding him vertically, jumps and drives his head into the mat executing the Irish Car Bomb

Taunts:
Seamus McFamous Flips Both Middle Fingers In The Air executing The McFlick

Catch Phrase:
"I may win or I may lose but I will beat you."

Last edited by seamus_mcfamous on Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:35 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)

Back to top Go down

Seamus McFamous' Information Empty Re: Seamus McFamous' Information

Post  Black Spirit Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:18 am

Let's keep you as a heel by now. There's no big difference in the numbers at this moment.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

https://blackspirittwg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down