Generation eXcess << Behind the Scene >>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:21 pm
Latest topics
» It happened
Thanks for the Great 2nd Season EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Thank you, GX
Thanks for the Great 2nd Season EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:59 pm by cbbakke

» GX PPV: Brisas de Verano 2014 (2014-09-19)
Thanks for the Great 2nd Season EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:36 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 3rd Show GX (2014-09-12)
Thanks for the Great 2nd Season EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:24 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 2nd Show GX (2014-09-05)
Thanks for the Great 2nd Season EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:15 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 1st Show GX (2014-08-29)
Thanks for the Great 2nd Season EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:12 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Any NFL Fans
Thanks for the Great 2nd Season EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 pm by cbbakke

» Elimination Matches
Thanks for the Great 2nd Season EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:05 pm by Black Spirit

» Win/Lose Records & Divisions
Thanks for the Great 2nd Season EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:05 pm by Black Spirit

Thanks for the Great 2nd Season

3 posters

Go down

Thanks for the Great 2nd Season Empty Thanks for the Great 2nd Season

Post  Black Spirit Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:42 am

Thanks everyone for your support during this rollercoaster. Without you, Generation eXcess wouldn't be what it is today: The best roster in TWG!

I was happy to find out that most of you have increased your Entrances in a good way. I can see most of you have understood how important this is for the Fed. That, along with the good RPing helped GX to be one of the top Rosters in the Regional Circuit after only one season.

Now it's only matter of time to find out if we'll make it to the National circuit. I feel we deserve it because our shows are waaaaay better than most of our rivals.

Thanks again and let's keep on working the way we've been doing it.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

https://blackspirittwg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Thanks for the Great 2nd Season Empty Re: Thanks for the Great 2nd Season

Post  masongentry Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:29 pm

hell ya man thanks for letting me be on the show and thats all i do is buy entrance now Smile
masongentry
masongentry

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:19 pm

yea hopefully by end of week ill have a level 40 entrance

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:56 pm

Thx for all the work and effort you put into the Fed, BS. I don't know many GMs that listen to what the wrestler in their rosters actually say, and that work the rp into the shows that good.

One thing i wondered about is this: is there any upside in having as much wrestlers as possible in your roster? If the number of wrestlers doesn't matter, wouldn't it be a good thing to only sign wrestlers with a certain ammount of entrances then? Cause you still have to use the wrestlers with low entrances in the shows a few times, and it's dragging our sold tickets down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:46 pm

^ i agree with you

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:01 pm

Every stablished Roster needs at least 40 wrestlers to be able to start a new season while 50 is the top (At this moment we are 37 but there are 5 contracts waiting to be signed and 3 other wrestlers waiting for the date they can be engaged).

Staff's theory says that if your roster is full with 50 wrestlers then you sell the 100% of the tickets you're supposed to sell for s show but if you have 49 then you sell the 98% of the tickets and so on.

For example, if I confirm a show supposed to sell 2000 tickets and I have the 50 wrestlers then we get the "2000 tickets sold" Message. But if that very show is confirmed with only 49 wrestlers then I get "1960 tickets sold" which is the 98% of the total.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:36 am

Good job for everyone who be active and helped with RP.Especially the black spirit that makes a good job without a VGM help.And of course i have luck with my first fed,so i keep buying entrances.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:54 am

I see Black Spirit. So it does make sense to fill up the roster even with low entrance wrestlers to not suffer a penalty in tickets sold. That explains some Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:47 am

Well to accomplish a Higher ticket salesment, we need more wrestlers, And since we have 4 titles in the roster, Why not go and sign some lower score Wrestlers, There are Tons of wrestlers who just turned lvl 5 and looking for a Federation, And who knows, Perhaps a Talent will rise out of it. See them as an FCW of WWE Razz just another Talent Pool

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:34 pm

I just want to say you did a great job with the shows BS, thx for putting so much time in this. Im really enjoying it! Very Happy and everyone who helped with the rp and feuds, the only downside of the season: Matzu Evil or Very Mad
were definetly going to national if we keep up the good shows and buy a few more entrances( i bought 3 today:))

Back to top Go down

Post  SJ Dixon Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:28 pm

Another great season for eveyone. The whole federation has moved on even more after the great start we had, impressive stuff. Everyone who goes on the forum has added something for the shows to develop and has really put a big effort into making it as good as it is. Black Spirit continues to do a great job of trying to include as much as he can from the forum, and everyone else gives him plenty of options for stuff to use. Most of the characters are being well developed now and you're all getting into the roles great. I'm sure we can get even better next season. New storylines! New feuds! New federation level???

Well done to all of GX!

[About the number of roster members stuff. Having 40 is required to run a show, but it also gives more options for matches. 10 matches per show, with 8 shows per month. Eventually you're going to run out of new match options. The larger the roster the fresher everything is and makes it better for anyone following our progress.]
SJ Dixon
SJ Dixon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:20 pm

i agree, keep those contracts flowing Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:38 pm

k i've never been in a federation but i don't really see how any can be better than this one, the shows are great, we have good control over our characters, my fans and everything have gone up drastically since joining this federation and all i do is spend my fanatarous on entrance i want to give everything i can back to this fed, i think we could be the best

your doing awsome BP and everybody else

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:18 pm

yea i feel the same way Dark. my ultimate goal for this Fed is to take out my old fed "Living on the Edge" and then taking on the likes of B&G.

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:51 pm

Well, we're 42 at this moment and there are 4 contracts waiting to be signed. Sadly, one of us already left (Edward) but he will be back when he makes it to Level 4. Another one will have his contract expiring the next week (Big Stone) but I won't renew it because I found out he sold all of his entrances a couple of weeks ago and haven't bought one since. Add the fact that he's not a RPer so we won't miss him.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:12 pm

In which im majorly active active on weekends so lets see. Usually most non-roster players lose the forum links but I have them so it makes a great storyline.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:31 pm

you cant lose t he rp forum link. its right under federation roster list

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:12 am

not if you dont have a fed you get roster board crap.

Back to top Go down

Post  masongentry Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:20 am

i wish my buddie would start rping maybe you can talk some sense into him BS
masongentry
masongentry

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:35 pm

Next week I'll send a message to the whole roster where I'll remember the new guys that they have to post their superstars' information and should be active in the RP Forum if they want to be pushed.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  masongentry Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:48 am

im going to try to get him active and see if i can make him go to the darkside lol me and him are a pretty good tag team on twg not the best but we alight
masongentry
masongentry

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:37 pm

just a thought, get him to go face, have a rivalry with him, that would be really cool, first we need more faces i think and then also if your friends you should be able to have a really really good rivalry as you both talk to each other

Back to top Go down

Post  masongentry Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:46 pm

ya that would work too as long as he rp's me and him are about the same on everything so could be some good matches
masongentry
masongentry

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:24 pm

Anyways, if he doesn't RP, I'm free to book him the way I want. I'm thinking about making him your "bodyguard" by the mid of the season.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  masongentry Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:48 pm

that be good too he can be the SL bodyguard woot woot lol im going to send him a message and see wats up
masongentry
masongentry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down