Generation eXcess << Behind the Scene >>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:21 pm
Latest topics
» It happened
just wanted to say hi EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Thank you, GX
just wanted to say hi EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:59 pm by cbbakke

» GX PPV: Brisas de Verano 2014 (2014-09-19)
just wanted to say hi EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:36 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 3rd Show GX (2014-09-12)
just wanted to say hi EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:24 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 2nd Show GX (2014-09-05)
just wanted to say hi EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:15 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 1st Show GX (2014-08-29)
just wanted to say hi EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:12 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Any NFL Fans
just wanted to say hi EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 pm by cbbakke

» Elimination Matches
just wanted to say hi EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:05 pm by Black Spirit

» Win/Lose Records & Divisions
just wanted to say hi EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:05 pm by Black Spirit

just wanted to say hi

3 posters

Go down

just wanted to say hi Empty just wanted to say hi

Post  Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:19 pm

great to be here guys sorry i put the wrong thing on the role play forum, i meant to say it here. i hope my comments on there can be deleted or something

Back to top Go down

just wanted to say hi Empty Hi back

Post  Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:25 pm

hey, I'm not new to TWG, in fact I've been playing it for almost a year, still it's the first time in an active federation. Just wanted to suggest a brief introduction from the players and not the characters. Nothing too personal, only what you want to tell the rest.
I'll start Wink

Hi, I'm Ismael, people also call me Kenzo, and I'm 22. Porto in Portugal is my hometown, it's not the perfect place to live, but I manage somehow. My interests are basically everything related to Japan, cinema and music (mostly metal, but I'll listen to other genres as long as it's well made). Oh, and English is my second language, so pardon me any mistake or misconstructed sentence.

Back to top Go down

just wanted to say hi Empty Re: just wanted to say hi

Post  Black Spirit Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:55 am

I like your suggestion Kenzo. I'm gonna add a Forum for that.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

https://blackspirittwg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:32 am

Hey Every One. My Real Name Is Dale I Just Wanted To Say Hello And I Look Forward To Some Great Role Playing Here In The LWC.
Originally I'm From Chicago IL. I Moved To Knoxville Tn About 15 Years Ago And Love It Here.My Hobbies Are Online Games And I Work Off And On Doing Music And Entertainment Promotions.I Am 37 Years Old And I Retired At Age 35 So I Have Plenty Of Time On My Hands....lol
I Look Forward To Making Some Great Friends Here In The Upcoming Days Ahead. Cheers
Dale Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  SJ Dixon Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:00 am

Hi, this is also my first federation but I've been playing TWG for about 6 months. Looking forward to having a good go with the role-playing and other things. Have to see how it goes, but it's all looking very good so far. Very impressive and professional.

In real life I'm a fan of professional wrestling and have been for a few years after I got back into it following interest from when I was younger. I'm also interested in most types of motorsport and just completed my degree in motorsport last summer. That's what I'm aiming to get into at the minute, joining a race team and going around races/testing/etc with them. I'm from England and live in Leeds.

Looking forward to seeing how this goes! Very Happy
SJ Dixon
SJ Dixon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:12 pm

Whats going on everybody, this is my third fed here in TWG. The first one I left because of the lack of leadership and unity. My last one was theSTAGE which I recommend if you guys have time go and check out some of the shows there, unfortunately it closed because of the GM's personal issues but I was apart of some great RPing there. Anyways, my name is Dan and I live in Long Island, New York. I'm 18 (turning 19 in November) and I'm currently attending college for broadcasting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:54 am

Welcom Dan. I just want to tell you that I hope this Fed's fate won't be the same of the others two you had been before. It's everyone's responsability to turn this hope into fact creating good RP and storylines so I wish you contribute with this goal.

Feel free to share your ideas.
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:36 am

Evening, Andrew from Minnesota in the USA... busy studying for mid-terms in pricing so this will be brief. I am a noob, but I've getting some great tips from just reading the board. Did not realize how important entrances were and yes I was spending all my fantueros on worthless stuff. So I've managed to save 3k in the last couple of days... will be grabbing as many entrances as I can in the next few weeks. Not a supporter - but maybe when I've paid off my grad-school bills Wink

well met all!

ps not sure if there are avatar requirements and, due to lack of time, hope this one will suffice.

andrew aka dryfly

Back to top Go down

Post  masongentry Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:39 am

hey everyone my name is mason i live in the state of ky 21 years old 6'9 guy that plays sports whenever i can love the sport of wrestling if i get enough money saved up i am going to try and train and try to train to become a wrestler a long shot dream but i am going to try
masongentry
masongentry

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:38 pm

6'9"? Dude, you're huge! how much do you weigh?
Black Spirit
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  masongentry Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:04 am

masongentry
masongentry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content