None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 46 on Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:36 pm
Latest topics
» It happened
Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Thank you, GX
Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:59 pm by cbbakke

» GX PPV: Brisas de Verano 2014 (2014-09-19)
Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:36 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 3rd Show GX (2014-09-12)
Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:24 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 2nd Show GX (2014-09-05)
Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:15 pm by The Immortal Arkken

» 1st Show GX (2014-08-29)
Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:12 am by The Immortal Arkken

» Any NFL Fans
Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 pm by cbbakke

» Elimination Matches
Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:05 pm by Black Spirit

» Win/Lose Records & Divisions
Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:05 pm by Black Spirit

TWG Update:

Go down

TWG Update:

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:01 pm

Updates

New Masters:
We have recently prepared a new set of masters who are more balanced, and way tougher to keep competitivity on all levels. The unlockable features will have a better spread after this change so you will not be held back. Level up money will be more likely deducted from your accounts, and everyone will get their entrances, and private gyms reset for free. If for some reason you don't have enough money to cover your debt, you will get your money reset to 0 after a week.

The New Private Gym:

As the Private gym is still getting underused we are considering changing the system again. The new private gym will come in 3 different segments. The first part will be Basic Gym which will look exactly like the current gym but instead of charging TPs, every ability will cost you 20k FEs. The next 2 levels will charge you 50 TPs each, but they will unlock more abilities for you to train for the same price of 20k FEs. The new thing about the private gym is that it will have a timer of 6 hours per ability, but you will be able to reduce the timer using TPs.

PS: As there will be a timer system included, you'll no longer have to level up your gym to train new stats.

Christmas Promo:
Our new traditional Christmas Promo will be available in a few days. Seize this opportunity while you can, because this will be the last promo in a while.

New Skin:
The new skin, as demonstrated on our facebook page, will be ready for use in a couple of days, so stay tuned to behold a new TWG era.

Patches:
We are planning to have a new game patch to adjust some abilities and skills that are conceived as imbalanced.

Skills to be adjusted:
- Pin bonus will be buffed to give more advantage for speed, and defense builds
- Pin opposition will be buffed to become a viable counter to Pin bonus
- DR will be nerfed so massing up DR will no longer be cost effecient.
- DDI/Bleed/injuries might get nerfed if needed, depending on how the previous changes work out.

Match Types:
We will have a new format for match types to make them more fun. We will Highlight the revamped match as it gets updated.

If I understand this correctly everyone in TWG is about to get bent. We will start at level 0, meaning this is a level reset. I pray it is not a stat reset. If my stats reset that is messed up, if I wanted to start all over again I would delete myself instead. In addition everyones entrances will that a major hit, because they mess up on how much money we where getting each level they not want those fes back. Which means 1,508 ents that I purchased with those fes will be set 0 and if we are over what the fes cost for that will be at 0 fes until that is made back up which means I will be lucky to have half of that, if at all. on top of that none of our finishers will hit(if this resets the stats). Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

TWG, wants drive those who been on for a long time crazy. Any thoughts, to this being a really good idea?!? affraid

Back to top Go down

Re: TWG Update:

Post  Black Spirit on Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:13 pm

I don't see where they say they're sending everyone to level 1. I wouldn't mind if they go through another process like that as long as it works like 2 years ago when they did exactly the same. I say this because there are some dinosaurs in my level that I've got no chance in hell to beat.
Black Spirit
Admin

View user profile http://blackspirittwg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Semag D'Nim on Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:59 pm

I think it's going to be like 2 years ago where they get everybody spread back out (maybe it's time to disable finishers for a couple weeks? Very Happy)

Semag D'Nim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HaydenSikh on Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:21 pm

I don't remember the previous one and I've not taken more than a couple days off the game ever!

Wonder if I just totally ignored it, or was it something that happened very fast?

I remember the entrance bug, that's about all.

HaydenSikh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Semag D'Nim on Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:09 am

It wasn't very long after the entrance bug, but they added several levels at that time and force-challenged everyone with the master to get people to their proper levels.

Semag D'Nim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:10 am

Well, read a little of the chat. We will lose a little on entrances. Sounding like almost but not close. Example somebody at level 30 might lose 20 to 25 ents to repay back. Also let's say if you bought SAs, then don't sell to buy ents. Don't bother to sell your ents and turn around invest in SAs. If you do, don't sell them they will come after you if you try to sell the SAs to get your ents back. Plus, if you didn't spend the fes on both, which where else you would spend the fes if you owe your fes will stay at "0" until they get the money back.

Damn it, I don't want to lose any ents. Oh, I read it is like last time. So, every bodies builds are safe. After that said though nobody knows when TWG will do it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit on Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:24 am

For what I'm seeing, Fans are now more important than Entrances. There's no official word about this, but there was never an official word about Entrances being the most important thing, and yet we were able to come to that conclusion.

We'll have to wait for a couple of seasons and see the behavior of the feds to find this out though. The past season was a fluke and the numbers were botched. That's why demotions were rolled back and Popularity was finally cleared for every roster.
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:26 am

Oh, yeah I read more. It will be last time. Where everybody will face all the masters 1 thru 30. Well, if I understand this. Since the masters are being fixed, I am at level 30 now. I could be at level 28 or 29 or I might end up moving up to 31 depending on my build. So, everybody could stay at the same level there at or either move down or up. Last time TWG did this they added more masters. Very Happy So, I hope that is also happening. Right now level 32 is the abyss. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:29 am

P.S.Everybody Stats will not be reset. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  HaydenSikh on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:01 am

Semag D'Nim wrote:It wasn't very long after the entrance bug, but they added several levels at that time and force-challenged everyone with the master to get people to their proper levels.

Thanks.

I simply don't remember it, I am getting old though Very Happy

Did they put people back to level one, or simply make everyone level fast. If the latter it's possible I didn't even notice Very Happy

HaydenSikh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit on Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:28 pm

HaydenSikh wrote:
Semag D'Nim wrote:It wasn't very long after the entrance bug, but they added several levels at that time and force-challenged everyone with the master to get people to their proper levels.

Thanks.

I simply don't remember it, I am getting old though Very Happy

Did they put people back to level one, or simply make everyone level fast. If the latter it's possible I didn't even notice Very Happy

They moved us ALL to level 1 and made you face the Master of the level you were moved to. Since it was impossible to make everyone face the master at the same time (System would have crashed), some would spend some minutes, hours or even days on a determined level and had the chance to add some new level titles before beating the master.

I don't know if some noticed it, but they had to tweak the masters again and some players were sent back to level 1 once again the day after the first attempt.

They also did some formula to calculate how much money you had invested and they paid it back. That was the MASSIVE Entrance botching that made us all reach the 1,000 Entrances in a couple of days. Before that, having 300 Entrances was a lifetime achievement. This botching was also the cause of the big gaps between some guys and others.

I think that they will just adjust the masters and will send us to level 1. With tougher masters, the more powerful you are, the more you will advance. CEW and APW guys will surely make it to the very top (let's say a new juiced lvl 28 Master) and the rest of us will fall to lower levels. Actually that's just my hope.

My advice to you is not to buy any AT until this takes place. I've seen guys like SuperGimp that simply sold all of his. I think that's just too much.
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HaydenSikh on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:13 pm

Ok, thanks.

I remember the huge entrance botching but not what caused it. I must simply be going soft in the head!

(I had a massive tantrum about it too!)

HaydenSikh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Semag D'Nim on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:13 pm

Naturally, they're going to wait until the season starts to do this... Why do they do changes during seasons instead of leaving well enough alone?... *grumble*

Semag D'Nim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Spirit on Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:49 pm

Semag D'Nim wrote:Naturally, they're going to wait until the season starts to do this... Why do they do changes during seasons instead of leaving well enough alone?... *grumble*

Right! We just went through the longest off-season ever and yet they prefer to pull this during the season. I keep track of everybody's level before and mid every season, so when they do this, I'll have to check everybody again Mad

If they screw something up this season, I'll throw away my vodka bottles!!! Well... Just one... the cheapest one!
Black Spirit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Semag D'Nim on Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:20 pm

Just make sure they're emptied before you throw them. That solves lots of problems!

And by emptied, I mean, drank.

Semag D'Nim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Semag D'Nim on Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:25 pm

Should be obvious, but they did a master sweep rerun. Everyone should find that they have a bunch more FE and TPs to burn...

Semag D'Nim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Immortal Arkken on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:12 am

It was a pretty nice entrance level boost. Other than that, I am around the exact same rank I was in the last level, so big whoop for "tougher" masters.

The Immortal Arkken

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Semag D'Nim on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:42 pm

21 is the new 32.

Semag D'Nim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content